Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,654 members, 7,820,273 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation - Jobs/Vacancies (169) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation (1811868 Views)

How To Detect A SCAM Interview Using Nairaland / House Please Help!!! Is This A Scam Interview? / Scam Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) ... (269) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by pagorino(m): 9:16am On Mar 06, 2019
Icongold2006:

I don't even know what you can do.. if I may ask why did they request for a valid id card.. For age clarification or what?... suggestion please
I'm there already, some applicants were scheduled for 8am , they are already writing theirs. We are about 27 waiting for our time, which is scheduled for 10am. Where are you?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Icongold2006(m): 2:15pm On Mar 06, 2019
pagorino:
I'm there already, some applicants were scheduled for 8am , they are already writing theirs. We are about 27 waiting for our time, which is scheduled for 10am. Where are you?
my battery has bn down bro.. we were merged those of 8am ..we all started around pass 9..how was it bro and any info?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by ExplicitSuccess: 2:44pm On Mar 06, 2019
In recent times, the requirement of experience as a prerequisite for securing a job has become as strange as an overrated price tag on a product in an expensive supermarket.

Nevertheless, thousands of people have gotten their jobs without experience and people still get jobs on a daily basis with absolutely no job experience.
https://explicitsuccess.com/8-ultimate-secrets-get-a-job-without-experience/
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Nine2Five: 4:00pm On Mar 06, 2019
While you are comfortable thinking all is well, nobody prays to be fired, but a few things need to be considered while at it...

5 Signs You Might Be Getting Fired...

Details here: https://www.9to5.com.ng/2019/03/04/5-signs-you-might-be-getting-fired/

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by pagorino(m): 4:09pm On Mar 06, 2019
Icongold2006:

my battery has bn down bro.. we were merged those of 8am ..we all started around pass 9..how was it bro and any info?
I did mine around past 10. It was fine. I did my best, hoping to hearing from them soon. How was yours?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Kennyvikky(f): 5:00pm On Mar 06, 2019
pagorino:
Please how genuine is this? I just got this message now.
Hello, you are invited for a written test for LO position @ CMD Mgt centre Shangisha -Magodo , Lagos on Wed 6th March 2019 by 10am, Please come with a valid ID card.
What does LO means? The name via the sender is ABMFB.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Kennyvikky(f): 5:02pm On Mar 06, 2019
How was the test, sorry I also got an invite but mine is on friday and is at ikeja
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Kennyvikky(f): 5:05pm On Mar 06, 2019
pagorino:
I did mine around past 10. It was fine. I did my best, hoping to hearing from them soon. How was yours?
Can you give me d clue on how the test went, and can I go along with my voters card

1 Like

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by pagorino(m): 7:41pm On Mar 06, 2019
Kennyvikky:

Can you give me d clue on how the test went, and can I go along with my voters card
it was not bad, when we got there , we were been acredited , the person in charge checked our id just to verify our name on their data base. Your id could be staff id card, voters card, drivers license, int. Passport, Nat. Id card, etc. They just need your name. Someone even brought his nysc cert for name verification. After accreditation we were given answer sheet in which each applicants code had been written on it by the official. The answer sheet consists of 40 obj . We were also given question papers which has 40 questions. The test lasted for 1 Hr. Note no calculator is needed, an extra sheet was attached to the answer sheet , you are to show your calculations there. The questions consists of word problems/logical reasoning, maths( simple /compound interest) , and accounting . What did you applied for and when is your scheduled test?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by vickie13(f): 1:11pm On Mar 07, 2019
Dear Applicant
We were impressed by your application.
As a result of your qualifications which have been considered satisfactory, we would like to invite you for an interview at our office in Lagos
Date: Friday 8th of March 2019,
Venue: No. 4, FFF junction off commercial Avenue, Sabo Yaba, Lagos.
Time: 10:00am
During the interview, we will explain more about this role, our company, and your duties. Come along with the following:
>A passport
>Writing materials and credentials
>A proof / printout of this mail
Please endeavour to arrive early as lateness to interview will not be condoned.
08094611417(TEXT ONLY)
Regards
Pinnacle Consults

please is this real
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Kennyvikky(f): 1:48pm On Mar 07, 2019
pagorino:
it was not bad, when we got there , we were been acredited , the person in charge checked our id just to verify our name on their data base. Your id could be staff id card, voters card, drivers license, int. Passport, Nat. Id card, etc. They just need your name. Someone even brought his nysc cert for name verification. After accreditation we were given answer sheet in which each applicants code had been written on it by the official. The answer sheet consists of 40 obj . We were also given question papers which has 40 questions. The test lasted for 1 Hr. Note no calculator is needed, an extra sheet was attached to the answer sheet , you are to show your calculations there. The questions consists of word problems/logical reasoning, maths( simple /compound interest) , and accounting . What did you applied for and when is your scheduled test?
scheduled for tomorrow 2pm
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Kennyvikky(f): 2:29pm On Mar 07, 2019
Kennyvikky:
scheduled for Hello, you are invited to a test for the post of a Trainee Cashier @11, Oba Akran Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos on Fri, Mar 8 2019 by 2:30pm.Pls come with a valid ID. 2pm
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Yinbanjonic(m): 4:21pm On Mar 07, 2019
Please who can give me directions or description from Ikorodu to DMV nig ltd head office block 27,plot3, monsurat Olayinka way (road 14 by new container) Lekki scheme 2, Ajah Lagos
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by pagorino(m): 4:31pm On Mar 07, 2019
Kennyvikky:
scheduled for tomorrow 2pm
Loan officer right?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by gent2mann: 5:39pm On Mar 07, 2019
N250,000 Job Vacancy For An Executive Assistant by gent2mann: 4:39pm
The Seattle Residences are upscale luxury serviced apartments located in the heart of Lagos.
In the serene enclave of Walter Carrington Street, Victoria Island, our fully furnished 3 and 4 bedroom apartments are the perfect blend of modern architecture, indulgent home comforts, state-of-the-art appliances and breathtaking vistas.
Vacancy for Executive Assistant to CEO at Seattle Residences and Spa in Victoria Island, Lagos.
Salary N250,000 per month.

For more information, visit https://firejobs.com.ng/2019/03/07/executive-assistant-seattle-residences-spa-victoria-island/
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Kennyvikky(f): 9:02pm On Mar 07, 2019
[quote author=pagorino post=76436529] Loan officer right? [/quote ]trainee cashier
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by pagorino(m): 9:21pm On Mar 07, 2019
[quote author=Kennyvikky post=76443755][/quote ] Ok, wish ya good luck
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Additives(m): 10:27am On Mar 08, 2019
A professional baker is urgently needed in a restaurant @ Abijo, Ibeju-Lekki, Lagos. The ideal candidate must be guru in all kinds of pastry with cake baking and decoration.
Minimum of 3 years experience is required.
Qualify and interested candidates should forward their cv to babayod@yahoo.com
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Nobody: 12:29pm On Mar 08, 2019
Hi guys, please who knows Chris consulting, beside itire bus stop,Ilogbo road,Ilogbo
,Ojo Lagos.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by dan2090: 5:11pm On Mar 08, 2019
Hello have you received any reply after the test from AB microfinance? Wrote the test but I haven't seen any thing from them.

Icongold2006:

I don't have the past question as well.

please how do I get to exact location... coming from Ibadan.. thanks....@CMD Mgt Centre, Shangisha-Magodo, Lagos.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by dan2090: 5:18pm On Mar 08, 2019
Hello any update from them yet? Have you received any email or text after the test?

pagorino:
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Kennyvikky(f): 5:18pm On Mar 08, 2019
dan2090:
Hello have you received any reply after the test from AB microfinance? Wrote the test but I haven't seen any thing from them.

the test still continue, I did mine today
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by dan2090: 5:46pm On Mar 08, 2019
Wow! Ok! All the best

Kennyvikky:
the test still continue, I did mine today
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by pagorino(m): 8:43pm On Mar 08, 2019
dan2090:
Hello any update from them yet? Have you received any email or text after the test?

I haven't recovered any mail, do u know if anyone has received?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by dan2090: 7:30am On Mar 09, 2019
No, not yet. That's why I'm asking you

pagorino:
I haven't recovered any mail, do u know if anyone has received?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by moneymaker01(m): 3:01pm On Mar 10, 2019
Thank you for this post,it had opened my eyes
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by kykhelomor(f): 9:36pm On Mar 10, 2019
please guys, how true is this walk in interview advert, I have been seeing it online and I want to confirm before going for it. thank you

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Kwenty: 8:24am On Mar 11, 2019
Mumjayden:
Hi guys, please who knows Chris consulting, beside itire bus stop,Ilogbo road,Ilogbo
,Ojo Lagos.

The guy is a hungry scammer. Don't mind him.

1 Like

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by ExplicitSuccess: 10:40am On Mar 11, 2019
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by pagorino(m): 4:01pm On Mar 11, 2019
dan2090:
No, not yet. That's why I'm asking you

not yet, any info?

(1) (2) (3) ... (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) ... (269) (Reply)

Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / Post Abuja Jobs Here / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.