Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,203 members, 7,811,545 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:19 PM

How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation - Jobs/Vacancies (268) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation (1807579 Views)

How To Detect A SCAM Interview Using Nairaland / House Please Help!!! Is This A Scam Interview? / Scam Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by oyekcrown: 7:11am On Jan 04
Help vet this mail from a potential client: asking me for a USA address he could drop my check no wanting to send electronically.

Thanks for the message, Am Correy by name the *DIRECTOR* who has the project and responsible for the payment has just concluded that presently he will strictly be dealing with cashier check or certified paycheck for security purposes

*NOTE:* Find and contact a representative, relative/friend who lived in USA TO HELP you receive the payment by check and get back to us with ...

FULL NAME:
ADDRESS: ( To courier the payment and start the project).

Please could this be a scam?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by TijaniAk12345(m): 10:22am On Jan 13
Dear Tijani,
Readi-Consult invites you for an INTERVIEW as a CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
Date: Monday 15th January by 8:00am prompt
Venue: 150B Oba Ogunji Rd, Beside LAWMA Station, Pencinema, Agege, Lagos.

Best Regards;
Admin Unit
Ref: Virt011. please help me to confirm if it is real or fake interview
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by TijaniAk12345(m): 10:23am On Jan 13
TijaniAk12345:
Dear Tijani,

Best Regards;
Admin Unit
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by LeopardX: 9:33pm On Jan 13
TijaniAk12345:
Dear Tijani,

Best Regards;
Admin Unit
Fake. A quick Google search of the address exposed it.
Thank God and run for your life. grin
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Suniho4real(m): 9:30am On Jan 19
Always run whenever you see this
jobs.linkedworkforce@gmail.com

They're real target marketing job

Congratulations

We have reviewed your application for the post of a CUSTOMER SERVICE REP and we are impressed with your background, and have scheduled you for a physical interview with OUR HR TEAM.
The interview will be specific on the position applied for "CUSTOMER SERVICE REP"

Date: Fri 19Th Jan, 2024
Time: 8:40am

Venue: 36, Yaya Abatan Road, Nationwide bus-stop, Along College road, Ifako-Ijaiye Ogba Lagos.

Note: If you have any enquiry or seek direction, please contact: 08103895133

Ensure you come with a hard copy of your RESUME (CV)

Appointment No: TBE/RCCG/BL24
Regards
H.R Rachael.

FAKE INTERVIEW

1 Like

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Suniho4real(m): 9:34am On Jan 19
Congratulations
We have reviewed your application for the post of a CUSTOMER SERVICE REP and we are impressed with your background, and have scheduled you for a physical interview with OUR HR TEAM.
The interview will be specific on the position applied for "CUSTOMER SERVICE REP"

Date: Fri 19Th Jan, 2024
Time: 8:40am

Venue: 36, Yaya Abatan Road, Nationwide bus-stop, Along College road, Ifako-Ijaiye Ogba Lagos.

Note: If you have any enquiry or seek direction, please contact: 08103895133

Ensure you come with a hard copy of your RESUME (CV)

Appointment No: TBE/RCCG/BL24
Regards
H.R Rachael.

FAKE INTERVIEW 😁😁

1 Like

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Van394(m): 10:36am On Jan 22
Please can someone help me to confirm this job interview??

Check your mail.
Based on a recommendation.You are Selected for a WORKBRIEF/Assessment with DD Associates Ltd
Date: TUESDAY 23/1/2024
Time:9am
Address:18, Balogun street, opposite Millard School, Anifowose Road,IKEJA,New Garage,Lagos
Directions call: 07017208306
Goodluck
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Ctony1: 11:02am On Jan 22
Good morning folks. Pls I got this email yesterday. Is it genuine?

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by FFIA: 11:04am On Jan 22
Ctony1:
Good morning folks. Pls I got this email yesterday. Is it genuine?
Very fake and unprofessionally looking.

A genuine email of this kind about visa doesn't have to stress words with capitalization.

Person wan run you local.

1 Like

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Jackiedemie(m): 9:01am On Jan 24
Abeg, this venue fake or genuine

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by capstoneflexy(m): 10:17am On Jan 24
Good day, please I received an invite for a job from skyline workforce at yahyah Abatan Ogba, please anyone in the house that knows about who skyline workforce is please I need help.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Ctony1: 12:22pm On Jan 24
FFIA:

Very fake and unprofessionally looking.

A genuine email of this kind about visa doesn't have to stress words with capitalization.

Person wan run you local.

Thanks so much
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by anifranci(m): 5:07pm On Jan 24
see description of this video on how to apply
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghYK3HDNK4c?si=7JbKvnwMC42PE_Gd
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by James150: 11:07pm On Jan 29
I buy Pi crypto currency at juicy rate.
Just DM 0.8.0.9.1.1.1.1.8..8.7whatsapp or call anyone or Facebook anyone
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Pandew: 2:36pm On Feb 03
Need a POF (Proof of funds) to enable you Japa for study or work, you can DM me 07042973303
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by onuohajones30(m): 7:48am On Feb 12
Nairaland has helped me a lot to scoop out those scam job interview invite. Thanks community
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Havardcv: 9:49am On Feb 12
I'm a professional CV/resume writer and I make use of modern template for both local and international work application.
I also write statement of purpose and many others.

Best part of my service isI'll deliver the work before payment

My service fee is affordable and cheap

Check out for my contact details below at my profile signature side.

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by besun(f): 5:29am On Feb 13
*VACANCY: Real Estate Sales Executives*

A reputable Real Estate company is recruiting sales executives.

Location - Lagos, Port Harcourt.

Pro-rated salary is 100k
Basic Salary 40K plus 10% commission(on sales) and other benefits.

No professional Experience Required.
Regular Trainings plus support would be provided on the job

Qualified candidates should send CVs to md@bmsglobal.ng
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by nlaurenx: 1:05pm On Feb 22
You might want to check Engagebeta, I think they are hiring -Engagebeta is more than a digital marketing agency; we are your partners in “Finding Your Brand’s Voice…” and shaping impactful digital narratives that resonate with your audience. Explore our journey, values, and commitment to excellence in empowering brands to thrive in the digital landscape. https://engagebeta.com/
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by 24kmagik: 1:04pm On Feb 27
Pls, who can help confirm the authenticity of this interview invite

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by GeniusMurphy7124(m): 2:34pm On Feb 29
Are you an experienced recovery/collectors and you can multitask task while retaining your current job?
This is for you 👇🏽👇🏽

https://forms.gle/SNVqsy2rtMZWW9QL6
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by stubsamm: 2:26am On Mar 12
Finance firm in Canada looking to Recruite hybrid and remote workers. Offering Visa sponsorship. Send resume to Support@bawariumcapital.com
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Pedropa: 7:52am On Mar 15
If you have been invited by Venesco consulting firm to an interview before on behalf of a company.
Kindly confirm the genuineness of the invite because am confused there is no address, only telling me to come to a bus stop and someone will bring me to their office.

Please help.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Vintage100(m): 6:35am On Mar 20
need quora account of 2014 to 2018 to buy, anyone with such should chat me up via. Zero nine zero one six zero five five seven four eight.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Gabaleve(m): 5:27pm On Mar 23
Needed This
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by anayolity: 5:01pm On Apr 02
Please what Project management training is best to take at the moment.?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Ctony1: 5:05pm On Apr 02
Does anyone have any idea about local government facilitator screening test?

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Bbibbi: 5:55pm On Apr 02
DISCLAIMER
The person whose photo appears up there is named VINCENT SALAU (milkshakes and Addivincci used to troll).... he used to be a news culler with SDK Blog but was relieved of his services last week after his displayed entitlement mentality to the person who has been feeding him for the past months for copying already written stories by posting about her on the Internet ....
Please if you are an employer Online or Offline, please DO NOT employ him for your own good as he goes around the net as a troll defaming those he works for and others as he is presently doing ...
Between December 2023 and March 2024 I have sent over 170k to his account but he insists that i do not pay well...(in total i have sent over 300k and more to his account)Proof of payments available upon request.
He asked for money to pay for his rent and i turned him down and that is the genesis of this.
I paid him last salary last week before the month of march and he seemed disappointed with 30k because he expected more for not even working for a full month with various excuses.
Perhaps he expected me to fund his lifestyle with the small job he was doing thinking he was doing me a favour.
The last story he sent that another worker also sent that i used, he has been claiming i stole a story from him without paying...Story was sent before i paid his last salary.
He is no longer affiliated with this blog but will go under anonymous to try and troll but it wont work this time.
All employers Oniline and offline are hereby notified to take this memo serious.
Cyberbullying is a crime and we need to take this serious.
His photo and details will be forwarded to the appropriate authorities.
Meanwhile i call on his family and friends if he has any to please check him into a mental health hospital for evaluation.
thank you all.

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Lala222: 3:11pm On Apr 04
Job Description: Business Manager

Salary: ₦350,000 - ₦500,000 (Negotiable based on experience and qualifications)
Years of exp- 5yrs
Industry- Healthcare
Job Summary:
The Business Manager will play a crucial role in ensuring the smooth functioning of the organization, including financial management, organizational development, and strategic planning. This position requires strong leadership skills, financial acumen, and a commitment to the organization’s values mission of raising awareness, providing support, and advocating for individuals affected by endometriosis and adenomyosis.

Location-Lekki
Kindly send CV to 07019380291 via WhatsApp (no calls)

Qualifications and Skills:
Bachelor's degree in any health related field
Master's degree preferred.
Proven experience in business
Commitment to the mission and values of the Endometriosis and Adenomyosis Society of Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) ... (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (Reply)

Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / Post Abuja Jobs Here / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.