Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Boko Haram Desperate To Bomb South-east – Igbo Leaders. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Desperate To Bomb South-east – Igbo Leaders. (1927 Views)

Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm / ‘boko Haram Desperate, Recruiting Randomly’ -daily Trust / “transfer Northern Cps Out Of South-east” – Igbo Leaders Of Thought Demand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Desperate To Bomb South-east – Igbo Leaders. by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 04, 2014
Idrismusty97: I don't get it. How would seceding stop bokoharam from bombing your land? Please try to use your brains once in a while.
And I suppose you used yours now?
Re: Boko Haram Desperate To Bomb South-east – Igbo Leaders. by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 04, 2014
Idrismusty97: I don't get it. How would seceding stop bokoharam from bombing your land? Please try to use your brains once in a while.
Re: Boko Haram Desperate To Bomb South-east – Igbo Leaders. by Idrismusty97(m): 7:05pm On Aug 04, 2014
Nobleval: And I suppose you used yours now?
Of course. I suggest y'all do same.
Re: Boko Haram Desperate To Bomb South-east – Igbo Leaders. by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 04, 2014
Idrismusty97: Of course. I suggest y'all do same.
I wouldn't give somebody that kinda advice if I were you. Your brain is stale.
Re: Boko Haram Desperate To Bomb South-east – Igbo Leaders. by Idrismusty97(m): 10:56pm On Aug 04, 2014
Nobleval: I wouldn't give somebody that kinda advice if I were you. Your brain is stale.
I am not the one chanting for separation just because a bomb hit my territory(As if that would solve anything), I am not the one claiming to be black Jews. If that's what make my brain stale then i wonder what kind of brains those people have.
Re: Boko Haram Desperate To Bomb South-east – Igbo Leaders. by Nobody: 11:04pm On Aug 04, 2014
Idrismusty97: I am not the one chanting for separation just because a bomb hit my territory(As if that would solve anything), I am not the one claiming to be black Jews. If that's what make my brain stale then i wonder what can of brains those people have.
And have you ever seen "sombody" type "Biafra" or something else in this forum?
Re: Boko Haram Desperate To Bomb South-east – Igbo Leaders. by arewafederation: 11:20pm On Aug 04, 2014
Nobleval: And have you ever seen "sombody" type "Biafra" or something else in this forum?

One tenth of Bokoharam attack in the erosion ravaged SE, the region wil disappear from the Nigerian map.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Desperate To Bomb South-east – Igbo Leaders. by Nobody: 11:28pm On Aug 04, 2014
arewafederation:

One tenth of Bokoharam attack in the erosion ravaged SE, the region wil disappear from the Nigerian map.
are you hungry?
Re: Boko Haram Desperate To Bomb South-east – Igbo Leaders. by arewafederation: 5:35am On Aug 05, 2014
Nobleval: are you hungry?

Do you sell Akpu with Uha soup?
Re: Boko Haram Desperate To Bomb South-east – Igbo Leaders. by Kalvan50: 6:02am On Aug 05, 2014
So let me get this straight, if Boko Haram bombs the SE, the Ibos plan to kill innocent northerners that had nothing to do with it?

Yep, that sounds sensible.(sacarsm)

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Brutal Accident Along Lance, Mobolaji Johnson Street, Ikeja Just Now. / Ebola-monkey Jonathan Fnally Raises PHCN Tariff S / #Ekiti Audio Fails Second Greatest Impact In Nailing PDP, Sgt Koli Dupes Apc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.