Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,243 members, 7,953,916 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:52 AM

Lord Have Mercy! Heartbreaking Pics From The War Between Israel & Palestine - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Lord Have Mercy! Heartbreaking Pics From The War Between Israel & Palestine (5157 Views)

Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire / It's Fire For Fire Between Israel And Hamas / UN Declares Palestine As Non-Member State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lord Have Mercy! Heartbreaking Pics From The War Between Israel & Palestine by oilyngbati(m): 6:17pm On Aug 04, 2014
You nigerian hogs need to get this into your thick skulls that Israel value its citizens and will not allow some islamic jihardists to kill any Israeli at will and get away with it, without overwhelming force. You Africans, nigerians especially do not value the lives of your citizens, that is why your useless president, Jonathan could not border bring the islamic boko haram to book for killing innocent nigerians.

[size=14pt]Israel is not and will never be like nigeria. Kill a Jew and face the wrath of God on this earth, islam be warned! [/size]

2 Likes

Re: Lord Have Mercy! Heartbreaking Pics From The War Between Israel & Palestine by skullz: 6:36pm On Aug 04, 2014
undecidedThis is war and wars are always disgusting...Israel is just like a paranoid mad man that would always snap at the slightest provocation, the whole world knows this.

But hamas having locally manufactured thousands of rockets decided that they were ready to do battle with the mad man Netanyahu.(with some bunch of rockets)

Clearly hamas dosent even care if the Gaza strip is turned to a parking lot and it occupants wiped out.

Isreal on the other hand are having a party with the whole thing. Bombing anything that moves and with the loss of about 30soilders in this present Episode they are going to make sure the whole of Gaza strip catches Hell.

Since both parties have decided to send the other into extinction, so be it.
But they should stop whinning when a rockets hits either Gaza or Israel......I mean what are they expecting they've declared war on each other.

Since both sides are very foolish and stong headed to come to a peaceful and reasonable resolution.

Just that Gaza would suffer the most.
Re: Lord Have Mercy! Heartbreaking Pics From The War Between Israel & Palestine by Asiwaju9ja(m): 7:00pm On Aug 04, 2014
ak47mann: Netanyahyu is using this opportunity to revenge the unlawful killing of his older brother johnny by terrorist hamas in entebe airport uganda.When the rest of the soldiers came back including the rescued, netanyahu was a little boy then screaming where is my brother johnny but was told that johnny didn't make it...

I believe he still remember the shock losing his brother johnny somebody has to pay for it.. RIP to the dead cool
Ehen? I think say they rescued every one on that mission. And na only one woman Dora Block naim no make am. I stand to be corrected.
Re: Lord Have Mercy! Heartbreaking Pics From The War Between Israel & Palestine by Lordlexyy: 7:05pm On Aug 04, 2014
If the murder of the jewish tenagers was falsified by the Israelis as some analysts are trying to claim, the question begging for answer is: who started the rocket launch and on what bases? Sentimental folks will sell anything to make Israel the guilty party in this crisis, yet they failed to speak against the senselessness of Hamas throwing thousands of rockets into civilian population and residential buildings in Israel to minding how it affects the populace. Only blind folded religious bigots refuse to acknowledge the efforts of the Israeli at minimizing civilian casualties by sending out signals in form of siren and note, but even at that, they are urge by the terrorists to stay put. Thank God for the defence system, hamas intention to level the whole Israel with their barage of rockets. Israel must intensified effort to rout this bastards who have no regard for human existence. No differences can be achieved through violence, what happen to dialogue no matter how long it takes but these animals of no country are archaic to reason differently. Those who wants war must be ready for its consequences.

1 Like

Re: Lord Have Mercy! Heartbreaking Pics From The War Between Israel & Palestine by Asiwaju9ja(m): 7:11pm On Aug 04, 2014
Muslims Terrorists maim and kill innocent and defenseless women, children and travelers in a motor park. Muslims keep quiet about it and act like there is nothing wrong.

Israel unleash their policy (ZERO TOLERANCE) on muslim Jihadists and those against their existence. Muslims are calling on the UN. I say double standards by muslims if you ask me.

1 Like

Re: Lord Have Mercy! Heartbreaking Pics From The War Between Israel & Palestine by Demdem(m): 7:18pm On Aug 04, 2014
tsolz84: F00l;i never knew you're this sensible..for once in your person life;you posted something worthy of note..kudos retardeen;GEJ till 2023..

Bastard, of cos demdem is sensible. However u on the other hand isn't capable of ever being sensible considering ur cursed state.
Jonathan till ur early grave. grin
Re: Lord Have Mercy! Heartbreaking Pics From The War Between Israel & Palestine by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 04, 2014
Fuvktard;if you aren't a reetard you won't be talking like this..You are both ignorant and stupiid......Infact, a dog will make better point. I hate people like u without common sense nor exposure..,transgender berem's c0ck suckerr..APC's b00tlicker*spits on demdem's fuvktard face*
Demdem:

Bastard, of cos demdem is sensible. However u on the other hand isn't capable of ever being sensible considering ur cursed state.
Re: Lord Have Mercy! Heartbreaking Pics From The War Between Israel & Palestine by Demdem(m): 7:29pm On Aug 04, 2014
9jaforlife:

Do you REALLY pity Palestinians? You've stated above that given the same position, you'd "do far worse than what Israel is doing"

Mind you, the tunnels were built by Palestinians so they could receive aids through it, since Israel has prevented any aid from reaching Palestine (Palestine's airspace is controlled by Israelis). Yet, Israel went ahead and blocked them!

If you want to hate, just do it and don't use words like pity.
[b]
Yes I pity the palestinians because Hamas the militant group in charge of Gaza is forcing them on a destructive path. It reminds me of the Nigerian civil war when the late ikemba led millions to their death.

O yes, I will be more brutal on anyone who desires my destruction. There is no doubt about that.

It's not true thar tunnels were built to receive aids, they were built strictly for the militants operations in storing their weapons and lauchng surprised attack at Israel.

Isreal has a deadly neighbour who seeks their destruction, and that explains the blockade. If not for the blockade, much more sophisticated weapons would Av been smuggled in from Iran and their likes to hamas and no nation will sit down and watch this happen.
Also, sending rockets wouldn't end the blockage so why destined the lives of ur people for death.
As long as hamas who constantly call for the destruction of Israel is in charge of Gaza, the blockade will never be lifted. Unfortunately, innocent lives are in between these mighty forces.[/b]
Re: Lord Have Mercy! Heartbreaking Pics From The War Between Israel & Palestine by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 04, 2014
I thought as nigeria, we shld be worried about how ppl die everday from terrorist nd how to solve ebola disease that is trying to demolish the whole region we belonged to but no we so concerned about isreal/palest fighting..

What I noticed about the news of ebola is that NL didnt even take it serious when it started infact there was no news about for weeks until yahoo nd bbc (where I keep seeing the news everyday) took it serious nd was showing it as some headlines everyday...
Sometimes I feel so bad coming from Africa..Nigeria in particular smh
Re: Lord Have Mercy! Heartbreaking Pics From The War Between Israel & Palestine by dammytosh: 7:35pm On Aug 04, 2014
Hamas are responsible for killing all these civilians not Isreal.

They should protect the people they claim to defend with their weapon. Not protect their weapon with the peeople as they are doing right now .

1 Like

Re: Lord Have Mercy! Heartbreaking Pics From The War Between Israel & Palestine by Demdem(m): 7:37pm On Aug 04, 2014
9jaforlife:

[/b]How can the rockets stop when Israel is hell bent on blocking all sources through which Palestine receives aid?? Would you go to sleep when your source of livelihood is being knocked out [b]

Will u also go to sleep and allow those who have swore to destroy u at ur backyard gather so much weapons to carry out their threat.
Are u aware that Hamas doesn't believe that Israel does have a right to exist?
Are u aware that Hamas motto is "we love death more than u love live"
Believe u me, if not for innocent lives still in gaza, i would Av called for a total destruction of the strip.
No nation will tolerate such bullshit.

2 Likes

Re: Lord Have Mercy! Heartbreaking Pics From The War Between Israel & Palestine by Demdem(m): 7:47pm On Aug 04, 2014
Bastard, not only are u cursed but u are highly confused even on the same thread.
Earlier u said

tsolz84: F00l;i never knew you're this sensible...

Again on the same thread u claimed this

tsolz84: Fuvktard;if you aren't a reetard you won't be talking like this..You are both ignorant and stupiid......

Only fools will take such an unbalanced bastard serious. These are evidences that u are indeed eternally cursed.
Re: Lord Have Mercy! Heartbreaking Pics From The War Between Israel & Palestine by Natila101: 7:50pm On Aug 04, 2014
Quite unfortunate that this two neighbours will forever remain at armed conflict.
Re: Lord Have Mercy! Heartbreaking Pics From The War Between Israel & Palestine by Nobody: 7:58pm On Aug 04, 2014
Demdem: Bastard, not only are u cursed but u are highly confused even on the same thread.
Earlier u said

Again on the same thread u claimed this

Only fools will take such an unbalanced bastard serious. These are evidences that u are indeed eternally cursed.
It seems you have joined the League of Extraordinarily Deluded People, i hope you enjoy your time in the "prestigious" Club..you and your cohorts are Group of r.etarded homo sapiens drownin in the missisipi of self delusion..Go and get a life demdemf00l;and stop sucking the transgender's c0ck!!APC as5hole..earlier on;i thought you ve been delivered from your ancestral curse;but your next post provd me wrong..you are definitely from an accursed lineage..
Re: Lord Have Mercy! Heartbreaking Pics From The War Between Israel & Palestine by Demdem(m): 8:01pm On Aug 04, 2014
[s]
tsolz84: It seems you have joined the League of Extraordinarily Deluded People, i hope you enjoy your time in the "prestigious" Club..you and your cohorts are Group of r.etarded homo sapiens drownin in the missisipi of self delusion..Go and get a life demdemf00l;and stop sucking the transgender's c0ck!!APC as5hole..
[/s]

Bastard, u are confused. Seek help.
Re: Lord Have Mercy! Heartbreaking Pics From The War Between Israel & Palestine by simpleseyi: 8:01pm On Aug 04, 2014
ifex370: christ is coming,

the world is crumbling...

Please tell us another lie. This lie has been going around for more than 2000 years. Are you sure Jesus has time for you? If yes, when is Jesus coming? What is he coming to do? Is he coming to join Israel in bombing Palestine?

1 Like

Re: Lord Have Mercy! Heartbreaking Pics From The War Between Israel & Palestine by PenSniper: 8:03pm On Aug 04, 2014
Joyful77:

[/b]Continue to reel in the lies cooked by Israel... Even western reporters have been outspoken about their disregard for Israel's claim of Hamas killing 3 Israeli teens!

"Claim that Hamas killed 3 teens is turning out to be the WMD of Gaza onslaught"
... Adam Horowitz and Phil Weiss on July 26, 2014

Even UN has been outspoken about the fact that Israel has told series of lies to enable them practice their evil in this war!

When Palestine fired rockets, it was a reaction to Israel's blockade that has caused great obstruction to Palestine's livelihood, and they fired at Israel's MILITARY. But Israel retaliated by killing civilians, women and children. How is this even sensible?? How can any normal human be okay with this?! undecided undecided[b]

You may be a victim of Hamas' media propaganda, i am not. The kids went missing for days and their bodies discovered within Gaza territory. It wasnt on record that Hamas denied complicity. You also claimed Hamas only fired their rockets at Israeli MILITARY. Please tell that only to goons and the blind. Funny how you believe your own lies ?
Re: Lord Have Mercy! Heartbreaking Pics From The War Between Israel & Palestine by Nobody: 8:03pm On Aug 04, 2014
tsolz84: Fuvktard;if you aren't a reetard you won't be talking like this..You are both ignorant and stupiid......Infact, a dog will make better point. I hate people like u without common sense nor exposure..,transgender berem's c0ck suckerr..APC's b00tlicker*spits on demdem's fuvktard face*
dude, could you stop spamming my mentions with your foolishness?
Re: Lord Have Mercy! Heartbreaking Pics From The War Between Israel & Palestine by Nobody: 8:06pm On Aug 04, 2014
Demdem: [s][/s]

I am Bastard, i am confused. I need help.
Jona till my early grave. grin
GEJ cant help u;old fart!you can head str8 to yaba left;dumb c0ck sucker
Re: Lord Have Mercy! Heartbreaking Pics From The War Between Israel & Palestine by PointB: 8:06pm On Aug 04, 2014
9jaforlife:

Do you REALLY pity Palestinians? You've stated above that given the same position, you'd "do far worse than what Israel is doing"

Mind you, the tunnels were built by Palestinians so they could receive aids through it, since Israel has prevented any aid from reaching Palestine (Palestine's airspace is controlled by Israelis). Yet, Israel went ahead and blocked them!

If you want to hate, just do it and don't use words like pity.

They (tunnels) could have been created to receive aids, and food. But where do you think the over 10000 rockets in Hama possession came from? The customs? While at it, kindly tell me what use rockets are for to those who still depend on (food) aids?
Re: Lord Have Mercy! Heartbreaking Pics From The War Between Israel & Palestine by Demdem(m): 8:07pm On Aug 04, 2014
tsolz84: GEJ cant help u;old fart!you can head str8 to yaba left;dumb c0ck sucker

Demdem: [s][/s]

Bastard, u are confused. Seek help.
Re: Lord Have Mercy! Heartbreaking Pics From The War Between Israel & Palestine by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 04, 2014
Shattap!!u old transgender who.re..*spits on her face!!APC as5holes
berem: dude, could you stop spamming my mentions with your foolishness?

1 Like

Re: Lord Have Mercy! Heartbreaking Pics From The War Between Israel & Palestine by Nobody: 8:11pm On Aug 04, 2014
tsolz84: my mother is transgender who.re.. I spit on my mother's face!!
ok
Re: Lord Have Mercy! Heartbreaking Pics From The War Between Israel & Palestine by Nobody: 8:13pm On Aug 04, 2014
Demdem:

Go get lost you pathetic Mongrel.
Re: Lord Have Mercy! Heartbreaking Pics From The War Between Israel & Palestine by Nobody: 8:21pm On Aug 04, 2014
cheesy and the transgender who.re edits my post!!you are such a cretinous fuvktard!!what a low life scum.bag..you are even worse than i thought.. Evidence of a goat sp3rm that is what you are..
berem: ok

1 Like

Re: Lord Have Mercy! Heartbreaking Pics From The War Between Israel & Palestine by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 04, 2014
tsolz84: cheesy my mother is a confirm transgender who.re !! I am such a cretinous fuvktard!!what a low life scum.bag am I ..I am even worse than i thought.. Evidence of a goat sp3rm that is what I am.. May God save me
embarassed embarassed
Re: Lord Have Mercy! Heartbreaking Pics From The War Between Israel & Palestine by omenka(m): 8:29pm On Aug 04, 2014
Op these images don't even show nothing! Want to see horrific images go to #GazaUnderAttack.

You won't balieve if I told you a neighbor of mine, a father with two lovely kids, said israel is doing a great job killing the children, that if they don't kill them now, they would grow up to become terrorists!!!!!!
I've never heard a worse remark all my life!!!
Re: Lord Have Mercy! Heartbreaking Pics From The War Between Israel & Palestine by dammytosh: 8:55pm On Aug 04, 2014
Asiwaju9ja: Ehen? I think say they rescued every one on that mission. And na only one woman Dora Block naim no make am. I stand to be corrected.

They killed one citizen themselves. He stood up carelessly.

Nentayahu's Brother and the old woman.

I think like 3 casualties.
Re: Lord Have Mercy! Heartbreaking Pics From The War Between Israel & Palestine by watered(m): 10:17pm On Aug 04, 2014
#Speechless

Re: Lord Have Mercy! Heartbreaking Pics From The War Between Israel & Palestine by 9jaforlife: 11:37pm On Aug 04, 2014
Demdem:
[b]
Yes I pity the palestinians because Hamas the militant group in charge of Gaza is forcing them on a destructive path. It reminds me of the Nigerian civil war when the late ikemba led millions to their death.

O yes, I will be more brutal on anyone who desires my destruction. There is no doubt about that.

It's not true thar tunnels were built to receive aids, they were built strictly for the militants operations in storing their weapons and lauchng surprised attack at Israel.

Isreal has a deadly neighbour who seeks their destruction, and that explains the blockade. If not for the blockade, much more sophisticated weapons would Av been smuggled in from Iran and their likes to hamas and no nation will sit down and watch this happen.
Also, sending rockets wouldn't end the blockage so why destined the lives of ur people for death.
As long as hamas who constantly call for the destruction of Israel is in charge of Gaza, the blockade will never be lifted. Unfortunately, innocent lives are in between these mighty forces.[/b]

[/b]It has been said repeatedly for decades that "truth is the first casualty of war"

If you consider the fact that 6 Jewish companies control 96% of the world's media, you would agree to the fact that majority of the world's population consume what Israel wants us to, which is not necessarily the truth. UN has not been testifying to Israel's lies for nothing.

It is easier for us judge Palestine based on the filtered news we have been constantly fed with, rather than read between the lines. This is not the first time anyway, what does America now have to say about Iraq's alleged WMD?

Anyone can hold any opinion, but like you said, we should all think about the innocent lives being lost before we make any conclusion.[b]
Re: Lord Have Mercy! Heartbreaking Pics From The War Between Israel & Palestine by 9jaforlife: 12:03am On Aug 05, 2014
Demdem:

Will u also go to sleep and allow those who have swore to destroy u at ur backyard gather so much weapons to carry out their threat.
Are u aware that Hamas doesn't believe that Israel does have a right to exist?
Are u aware that Hamas motto is "we love death more than u love live"
Believe u me, if not for innocent lives still in gaza, i would Av called for a total destruction of the strip.
No nation will tolerate such bullshit.

[/b]But majority of Palestinians are not Hamas, in fact majority of Palestinians are against this evil group called Hamas. I am 100% in support of Israel destroying this extremist Hamas group, which it can achieve effectively without including innocent Palestinian civilians, women and children. It is inconceivable! At least, the said Hamas rockets were fired at Israelis military, not civilians. Why can't Israel stay within the same boundary?

Extremist groups never act in the interest of anybody except them-evil-selves. To say that Hamas is fighting for Palestine is like saying Boko Haram is representing the interest of Muslims in Nigeria, which is entirely false; otherwise they would not be killing Muslims and bombing Mosques. Unfortunately, we are all to biased and carried away by religious, tribal and racial affinity to see politics for what it really is[b]
Re: Lord Have Mercy! Heartbreaking Pics From The War Between Israel & Palestine by 9jaforlife: 12:15am On Aug 05, 2014
omenka: Op these images don't even show nothing! Want to see horrific images go to #GazaUnderAttack.

You won't balieve if I told you a neighbor of mine, a father with two lovely kids, said israel is doing a great job killing the children, that if they don't kill them now, they would grow up to become terrorists!!!!!!
I've never heard a worse remark all my life!!!

Unfortunately, that is the world we live in today. When a father cannot even empathize with other parents loosing children to horrible deaths! It's more than sad sad

What he doesn't realize is that evil perpetrators will find any excuse, and it could be his turn tomorrow. That is why the world should not fold its arms and rejoice over violence in any form!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Biden, Other World Leaders Are Given Microphone 'condoms' At UN Amid COVID Fears / South Africa Unveils New Train Model. (pics) / What Does Trump Hope To Achieve By Calling The Election "Rigged"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.