Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,161 members, 7,821,943 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Lord Have Mercy! Heartbreaking Pics From The War Between Israel & Palestine - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Lord Have Mercy! Heartbreaking Pics From The War Between Israel & Palestine (5102 Views)

Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire / It's Fire For Fire Between Israel And Hamas / UN Declares Palestine As Non-Member State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lord Have Mercy! Heartbreaking Pics From The War Between Israel & Palestine by Joyful77: 1:03am On Aug 05, 2014
PenSniper:

You may be a victim of Hamas' media propaganda, i am not. The kids went missing for days and their bodies discovered within Gaza territory. It wasnt on record that Hamas denied complicity. You also claimed Hamas only fired their rockets at Israeli MILITARY. Please tell that only to goons and the blind. Funny how you believe your own lies ?

[/b] Funny how YOU refer to my comments as lies! undecided

Even the Israeli security services have divided opinions on the kidnapped teenagers. They could not ascertain whether the 2 suspected kidnappers had direct ties to Hamas or not. How come you are so sure

And if you refer to Hamas' claims as 'Media Propaganda', how will you describe that of Israel, whose influence of pro-Israel media watchdog groups, such as CAMERA, Honest Reporting and other giant media powers has led to distorted and pro-Israel media reports? Can any institution even propagate any false information against the world's most powerful media controller? Even America doesn't measure up!

I still stand by my statement that Hamas has been firing rockets at Israeli Military. This is no news, and Israel should do the same and stop targeting children's schools and civilian bases. It is despicable![b]
Re: Lord Have Mercy! Heartbreaking Pics From The War Between Israel & Palestine by MiguelMi6(m): 4:28am On Aug 05, 2014
ak47mann: Netanyahyu is using this opportunity to revenge the unlawful killing of his older brother johnny by terrorist hamas in entebe airport uganda.When the rest of the soldiers came back including the rescued, netanyahu was a little boy then screaming where is my brother johnny but was told that johnny didn't make it...

I believe he still remember the shock losing his brother johnny somebody has to pay for it.. RIP to the dead cool
How true is this.
Re: Lord Have Mercy! Heartbreaking Pics From The War Between Israel & Palestine by Demdem(m): 5:54am On Aug 05, 2014
tsolz84: Go get lost you pathetic Mongrel.

Demdem: [s][/s]

Bastard, u are confused. Seek help.
Jonathan till ur early grave. grin
Re: Lord Have Mercy! Heartbreaking Pics From The War Between Israel & Palestine by Demdem(m): 6:03am On Aug 05, 2014
9jaforlife:

[/b]It has been said repeatedly for decades that "truth is the first casualty of war"

If you consider the fact that 6 Jewish companies control 96% of the world's media, you would agree to the fact that majority of the world's population consume what Israel wants us to, which is not necessarily the truth. UN has not been testifying to Israel's lies for nothing.

It is easier for us judge Palestine based on the filtered news we have been constantly fed with, rather than read between the lines. This is not the first time anyway, what does America now have to say about Iraq's alleged WMD?

Anyone can hold any opinion, but like you said, we should all think about the innocent lives being lost before we make any conclusion.[b]

I got my info from various sources including books. What about aljazeera? Does Jews also control the news outlet? Anyway, the Qatar news outlet also claimed that Hamas fire rockets indiscriminately at Isreal and not military formation. For instance, is the airport in Isreal fired at a military formation? If not for those domes, the lives lost in Isreal would have been catastrophic. Hamas was foolish to embark on a war with no plans to secure his civilians.
Re: Lord Have Mercy! Heartbreaking Pics From The War Between Israel & Palestine by Demdem(m): 6:18am On Aug 05, 2014
9jaforlife:

[/b]But majority of Palestinians are not Hamas, in fact majority of Palestinians are against this evil group called Hamas. I am 100% in support of Israel destroying this extremist Hamas group, which it can achieve effectively without including innocent Palestinian civilians, women and children. It is inconceivable! At least, the said Hamas rockets were fired at Israelis military, not civilians. Why can't Israel stay within the same boundary?

Extremist groups never act in the interest of anybody except them-evil-selves. To say that Hamas is fighting for Palestine is like saying Boko Haram is representing the interest of Muslims in Nigeria, which is entirely false; otherwise they would not be killing Muslims and bombing Mosques. Unfortunately, we are all to biased and carried away by religious, tribal and racial affinity to see politics for what it really is[b]
[b]
Yes, not all are hamas some are islamic jihad group and their likes. Also quite a majority are just plain innocent however hamas is the govt in charge in gaza.
When talisman was govt in Afghanistan that hid osama, not all afghans supported them but unfortunately all afghans suffered the aftermath.
Please tell me and be specific on how best u want Isreal to defeat hamas when hamas uses the innocent lives as human shield? What technology do we have in the world today that during war time like it is in gaza today, weapons will identify hamas members from non hamas members in a vicinity where rockets have been launched?
Are u aware that these tunnels built by hamas ran through residential areas and even hospitals? are u aware that just a week ago the UN started investigating why rockets were found in one of their schools in gaza?
That Hamas uses their civilians to protect themselves is a statement of fact that is indisputable unfortunately these people are the first casualties anytime Isreal intend to fire back.

Again, it's not true thar hamas rockets are targeted at Isreal military, i Av treated that earlier.
Even if they are, why should it be launched at civilian areas? The best bet to stop rockets is tackle the source but because the source has so many civilians in, civilians unfortunately die with it.
Very painful but all blames to hamas who chose to site their rocket launchers there.[/b]
Re: Lord Have Mercy! Heartbreaking Pics From The War Between Israel & Palestine by Nobody: 7:24am On Aug 05, 2014
Berem's c0ck sucker
Demdem:

Re: Lord Have Mercy! Heartbreaking Pics From The War Between Israel & Palestine by Nobody: 7:34am On Aug 05, 2014
Tell Hamas to stop firing rockets from civilian areas and using them as shields,Israel has the right to respond as it deems fit to any rocket attack........
Re: Lord Have Mercy! Heartbreaking Pics From The War Between Israel & Palestine by ifex370(m): 7:35am On Aug 05, 2014
simpleseyi:

Please tell us another lie. This lie has been going around for more than 2000 years. Are you sure Jesus has time for you? If yes, when is Jesus coming? What is he coming to do? Is he coming to join Israel in bombing Palestine?
if you have a bible... js read matt chap 24

christ explained the order of events that would preceed his coming

verse 14 ans your question on when he will come... he gave us a clue there... but the day,hour, minute second,no man knows,not even the son of man,but only God in heaven,

drop your pride and accept jesus christ now... this message has served as a witness to you,now and forever...

be wise
Re: Lord Have Mercy! Heartbreaking Pics From The War Between Israel & Palestine by Demdem(m): 7:46am On Aug 05, 2014
tsolz84: Berem's c0ck sucker

Demdem: [s][/s]

Bastard, u are confused. Seek help.
Jonathan till ur early grave. grin
Re: Lord Have Mercy! Heartbreaking Pics From The War Between Israel & Palestine by jotey(m): 8:04am On Aug 05, 2014
Missy89:

lol.

I decided that i would only read.
you just posted a comment
Re: Lord Have Mercy! Heartbreaking Pics From The War Between Israel & Palestine by ak47mann(m): 11:42pm On Aug 06, 2014
MiguelMi6: How true is this.
do ur research cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

South Africa President Jacob Zuma Marries Third Wife / SA BUDGET 2015 Is R1.24trillion Or $120billion, Biggest In AFRICA / The Palin Effect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.