Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,138 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Naija Ladies Whats The Largest Amount Of Money U Don Give Ur Boyfriend? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naija Ladies Whats The Largest Amount Of Money U Don Give Ur Boyfriend? (3088 Views)

Can You Trust Ur Boyfriend To The Extent Of Playing Like This? [photo] / Ladies What's The Largest Amount Your Man Has Ever Given You? / Ladies, Can U Fart In D Presence Of Ur Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naija Ladies Whats The Largest Amount Of Money U Don Give Ur Boyfriend? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Aug 04, 2014
Unibenstudent: Wow, so almeria can love something
aaahhhh what do u mean by that
Re: Naija Ladies Whats The Largest Amount Of Money U Don Give Ur Boyfriend? by Tval(m): 8:11pm On Aug 04, 2014
Almeria, how did you come about this name?
Re: Naija Ladies Whats The Largest Amount Of Money U Don Give Ur Boyfriend? by lilmax(m): 8:16pm On Aug 04, 2014
Cecediva: 80K... I knw how i dey take collect am back. So no qualms cheesy
just imagine
Re: Naija Ladies Whats The Largest Amount Of Money U Don Give Ur Boyfriend? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 04, 2014
Tval: Almeria, how did you come about this name?
ur ? no dey here oo
Re: Naija Ladies Whats The Largest Amount Of Money U Don Give Ur Boyfriend? by Tval(m): 10:27pm On Aug 04, 2014
Almeria: ur ? no dey here oo

I don't get you. undecided
Re: Naija Ladies Whats The Largest Amount Of Money U Don Give Ur Boyfriend? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 04, 2014
She spent... I don't know sha, but a new iPhone5, black n luvly

1 Like

Re: Naija Ladies Whats The Largest Amount Of Money U Don Give Ur Boyfriend? by Nobody: 12:37am On Aug 05, 2014
baralatie:
please permit me to laf!

permission granted
Re: Naija Ladies Whats The Largest Amount Of Money U Don Give Ur Boyfriend? by Nobody: 1:40am On Aug 05, 2014
She dan buy things oh! I can't fit calculate sef.
Re: Naija Ladies Whats The Largest Amount Of Money U Don Give Ur Boyfriend? by Nobody: 6:59am On Aug 05, 2014
U that dont luv nobody. Hian.
Almeria: aaahhhh what do u mean by that
Re: Naija Ladies Whats The Largest Amount Of Money U Don Give Ur Boyfriend? by Bootybuttchic(f): 8:31am On Aug 05, 2014
Bwaal: u mean to typ 600naira
commot amebo tongue ....million dollar wink
Re: Naija Ladies Whats The Largest Amount Of Money U Don Give Ur Boyfriend? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:28am On Aug 05, 2014
Unibenstudent: Was Boris, i was in my industrial training work place, i was just sitting down throughout baby
Guy stop to dey disgrace uniben students
Re: Naija Ladies Whats The Largest Amount Of Money U Don Give Ur Boyfriend? by Tyche(m): 1:41pm On Aug 05, 2014
A chic realized I changed my car, she got a more costlier one for me.

Turned it down though
Re: Naija Ladies Whats The Largest Amount Of Money U Don Give Ur Boyfriend? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Aug 06, 2014
Cecediva: 80K... I knw how i dey take collect am back. So no qualms cheesy

White lie.
Re: Naija Ladies Whats The Largest Amount Of Money U Don Give Ur Boyfriend? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Aug 07, 2014
ammyluv2002: 7k grin

amara!
Re: Naija Ladies Whats The Largest Amount Of Money U Don Give Ur Boyfriend? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 08, 2014
bokoslayer:

I believe you, a girl that I still admire till today once gave me £3000 and she never collected it back smiley
dat must e a white girl grin
Re: Naija Ladies Whats The Largest Amount Of Money U Don Give Ur Boyfriend? by bokoslayer: 1:46pm On Aug 08, 2014
lefulefu:
dat must e a white girl grin

White girl for where? I'm talking of a proper strong black Nigerian sister. Whites don't spend sh*t.
Re: Naija Ladies Whats The Largest Amount Of Money U Don Give Ur Boyfriend? by chemmerfrank(m): 3:28pm On Aug 08, 2014
Almeria: if I should calculate all its up to 150K or more sef
i admire ur generosity...buh if u giv dat much den u probably get dat much
Re: Naija Ladies Whats The Largest Amount Of Money U Don Give Ur Boyfriend? by chemmerfrank(m): 3:29pm On Aug 08, 2014
Tyche: A chic realized I changed my car, she got a more costlier one for me.

Turned it down though
bros ur own small...i bought ship and she bought me a submarine.....lol...story for d Gods
Re: Naija Ladies Whats The Largest Amount Of Money U Don Give Ur Boyfriend? by baralatie(m): 7:57pm On Aug 08, 2014
chemmerfrank: bros ur own small...i bought ship and she bought me a submarine.....lol...story for d Gods

shoo!the guy own story Small.my wife dash me 2014 model velvet yatch after i disvirgin her lovingly on her wedding night.

oya over to the next storyteller!
Re: Naija Ladies Whats The Largest Amount Of Money U Don Give Ur Boyfriend? by addictiv(m): 10:55pm On Aug 08, 2014
stingy, greedy set of women. they never give anything tangible or reasonable but can open their mouths without fear to demand for stuff they know is way outta their league. some will even back it up with an ultimatum.
Re: Naija Ladies Whats The Largest Amount Of Money U Don Give Ur Boyfriend? by baralatie(m): 11:04pm On Aug 08, 2014
addictiv: stingy, greedy set of women. they never give anything tangible or reasonable but can open their mouths without fear to demand for stuff they know is way outta their league. some will even back it up with an ultimatum.
I take it that name the bad side of women be your own experience!
Pele!
Re: Naija Ladies Whats The Largest Amount Of Money U Don Give Ur Boyfriend? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Sep 12, 2014
for me the largest amount wey me don collect from a babe na 100 naira but yesterday the babe wey giv me hundred naira come dey vex with me becos i joke wit her say her yansh strong like stone.na im she come say the money wey i collect from her make i give her naw naw naw.i no waste time give dis babe the money becos na warri babe she be and i know wetin warri babes fit do

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

WTF With All This Valentine Threads On NL? / Other Ways Of Loving A Guy Aside Sex / Ladies Sha! After I Rejected Her Advances... Now She Mad.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.