Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,469 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:14 PM

If This Man Slap Ur Mum What Will You Do? Pic - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If This Man Slap Ur Mum What Will You Do? Pic (3006 Views)

If You're His Mum. What Will You Say To Him? / First Visit, Mother-in Law To Be Serves You This, What Would You Do?(Pic) / If You See This Snake Stranded Around Your Home, What Will You Do?(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If This Man Slap Ur Mum What Will You Do? Pic by Stevebamdex(m): 10:16pm On Nov 26, 2016
If you come home one day and you were told that this guy beat ur mom what will you do ?
A-thank him for the job well done and run away.
B-battle for battle after knowing you might end up visiting heaven that day.
C-i will hand him over to God..shikena..!

Re: If This Man Slap Ur Mum What Will You Do? Pic by sinaj(f): 10:17pm On Nov 26, 2016
Eleyi gidi gaan lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: If This Man Slap Ur Mum What Will You Do? Pic by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 26, 2016
fück him outta planer earth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If This Man Slap Ur Mum What Will You Do? Pic by TITOBIGZ(m): 10:18pm On Nov 26, 2016
Just one Orijin bottle on his Vein nd he is gone.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If This Man Slap Ur Mum What Will You Do? Pic by dollyjoy(f): 10:20pm On Nov 26, 2016
I will console my mumsmiley
Re: If This Man Slap Ur Mum What Will You Do? Pic by Nobody: 10:21pm On Nov 26, 2016
I will buy a gun

2 Likes

Re: If This Man Slap Ur Mum What Will You Do? Pic by Nobody: 10:22pm On Nov 26, 2016
U get mind slap my mama,wait fess..

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: If This Man Slap Ur Mum What Will You Do? Pic by Stevebamdex(m): 10:26pm On Nov 26, 2016
IamJix:
fück him outta planer earth.
How are u gonna do dat? What strategy r u gonna use?
Re: If This Man Slap Ur Mum What Will You Do? Pic by Stevebamdex(m): 10:27pm On Nov 26, 2016
Stupedinluv:
I will buy a gun
Lol
Re: If This Man Slap Ur Mum What Will You Do? Pic by ZeeAfrica(f): 10:30pm On Nov 26, 2016
Attack him mentally n not physically. There must be some sort of revenge plan i can work out. It dnt always need to be physical u knw

1 Like

Re: If This Man Slap Ur Mum What Will You Do? Pic by Stevebamdex(m): 10:31pm On Nov 26, 2016
dollyjoy:
I will console my mumsmiley

What if ur mum is like ha dollyjoy,you must deal with that evil man.you need to see how he maltreated me.I have been waiting for you to revenge on my behalf bcus I know u'r more dan capable.pls go deal with him?
Re: If This Man Slap Ur Mum What Will You Do? Pic by dollyjoy(f): 10:33pm On Nov 26, 2016
Stevebamdex:

What if ur mum is like ha dollyjoy,you must deal with that evil man.you need to see how he maltreated me.I have been waiting for you to revenge on my behalf bcus I know capable.pls go deal with him?
I will make her understand that fighting a man who can obviously over power me won't change anything.

1 Like

Re: If This Man Slap Ur Mum What Will You Do? Pic by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 26, 2016
My mum? What nonsense angry

We must fight to finish, afterall David killed Goliath

6 Likes

Re: If This Man Slap Ur Mum What Will You Do? Pic by Stevebamdex(m): 10:35pm On Nov 26, 2016
dollyjoy:
I will make her understand that fighting a man who can obviously over power me won't change anything.
I can undastand,u no want wahala at all grin

1 Like

Re: If This Man Slap Ur Mum What Will You Do? Pic by Stevebamdex(m): 10:36pm On Nov 26, 2016
KissChrix:
My mum? What nonsense angry

We must fight to finish, afterall David killed Goliath
Lol..You are chris and not david.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If This Man Slap Ur Mum What Will You Do? Pic by Nobody: 11:28pm On Nov 26, 2016
I will apologise to him on behalf of my old lady. Tell him it's menopause or something undecided
Re: If This Man Slap Ur Mum What Will You Do? Pic by mofeoluwadassah: 12:03am On Nov 27, 2016
But wait oh.........dis is serious o,see muscle
Re: If This Man Slap Ur Mum What Will You Do? Pic by Nobody: 12:09am On Nov 27, 2016
Just one bullet. A single bullet and he's history

Nobody bleeps around my mum. Not while I'm alive

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If This Man Slap Ur Mum What Will You Do? Pic by chigoizie7(m): 12:12am On Nov 27, 2016
This is not the case of I will walk away.

I will just allow him to fight with bullets.

I am not going to touch him, but bullets will.

1 Like

Re: If This Man Slap Ur Mum What Will You Do? Pic by Lasveg(m): 12:24am On Nov 27, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Just one bullet. A single bullet and he's history

Nobody bleeps around my mum. Not while I'm alive
wot bout ur old man dat bleeps her ev'ry night?

1 Like

Re: If This Man Slap Ur Mum What Will You Do? Pic by pennytrate: 12:31am On Nov 27, 2016
if he dares it, then he's cursed for eternity, even his muscles can't save him undecided

1 Like

Re: If This Man Slap Ur Mum What Will You Do? Pic by Nobody: 12:39am On Nov 27, 2016
Lasveg:
wot bout ur old man dat bleeps her ev'ry night?
If not because I treat physicallymentally challenged people like you specially, I'd have given you what you deserved

Well, thank you

2 Likes

Re: If This Man Slap Ur Mum What Will You Do? Pic by Nobody: 12:40am On Nov 27, 2016
If he slapped my mother? I will find somewhere comfortable to sit preferably with popcorn but that might not be possible and watch her murk his deformed behind. Then once done I will return her handbag , shoes and earrings. No sane woman fights with those things on!

1 Like

Re: If This Man Slap Ur Mum What Will You Do? Pic by SmellingAnus(m): 4:26am On Nov 27, 2016
I will kill him... No jokes intended... As simple as that... Don't bother to know how, there are many ways to kill a rat...

2 Likes

Re: If This Man Slap Ur Mum What Will You Do? Pic by MystiqueReine(f): 5:49am On Nov 27, 2016
Look for his mother and slap her too 50-50

2 Likes

Re: If This Man Slap Ur Mum What Will You Do? Pic by onward4life(m): 6:25am On Nov 27, 2016
I will invite some of the dopest gangs in Nairaland to selo tape him 4me!
Re: If This Man Slap Ur Mum What Will You Do? Pic by bdmaverick(m): 6:30am On Nov 27, 2016
No matter how muscular the person may be.. Bullet go still enter

2 Likes

Re: If This Man Slap Ur Mum What Will You Do? Pic by caesaraba(m): 7:15am On Nov 27, 2016
I'll simply apologize to him and walk away. Trace where he lives and in a few days, he and most of those he holds dear would be history. Life is simple really.

2 Likes

Re: If This Man Slap Ur Mum What Will You Do? Pic by Izic00(m): 7:46am On Nov 27, 2016
sinaj:
Eleyi gidi gaan lipsrsealed

Beat the crap outta him!!!
Re: If This Man Slap Ur Mum What Will You Do? Pic by Izic00(m): 7:47am On Nov 27, 2016
Stevebamdex:
If you come home one day and you were told that this guy beat ur mom what will you do ?
A-thank him for the job well done and run away.
B-battle for battle after knowing you might end up visiting heaven that day.
C-i will hand him over to God..shikena..!

Beat the crap outta him!!!
Re: If This Man Slap Ur Mum What Will You Do? Pic by Nobody: 7:56am On Nov 27, 2016
I will be friends with him for that day,I will make him trust and like him,then oppurtunity go cum,I go accindentaly slap am,if he ask?bro sorry I be wan kill that mosquito wey dey ya face.....
Re: If This Man Slap Ur Mum What Will You Do? Pic by shigo20(m): 9:00am On Nov 27, 2016
Its quite simple I ll just organise my guys and send him to hell

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Most Guys Use This Word " I NEED You " Once They Want To Bleep You?? / The Dangers Of Inter-tribal Marriage. Be Liberated. / Our Pre Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.