Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,075 members, 7,818,217 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

NENE Ukwenu,where Is The Pictures You Promise To Show Us Today(monday). - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NENE Ukwenu,where Is The Pictures You Promise To Show Us Today(monday). (923 Views)

Drama At Senate Over Buhari's #5000 Promise To Unemployed Nigerians / 10 Most Romantic Nigerian Politicians ; With The Pictures Of Their Romantic Hand / Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NENE Ukwenu,where Is The Pictures You Promise To Show Us Today(monday). by Energito11: 2:37pm On Aug 04, 2014
Nene Ukwenu today is Monday please where are the pictures you took?
Re: NENE Ukwenu,where Is The Pictures You Promise To Show Us Today(monday). by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 04, 2014
He was bluffing.grin
Re: NENE Ukwenu,where Is The Pictures You Promise To Show Us Today(monday). by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 04, 2014
In the pipeline
Re: NENE Ukwenu,where Is The Pictures You Promise To Show Us Today(monday). by Energito11: 2:52pm On Aug 04, 2014
I'm waiting for her/his pix.
Largas: He was bluffing.grin
Re: NENE Ukwenu,where Is The Pictures You Promise To Show Us Today(monday). by Descartes: 2:57pm On Aug 04, 2014
Waiting for pics cool
Re: NENE Ukwenu,where Is The Pictures You Promise To Show Us Today(monday). by Energito11: 3:51pm On Aug 04, 2014
Re: NENE Ukwenu,where Is The Pictures You Promise To Show Us Today(monday). by iamodenigbo1(m): 4:28pm On Aug 04, 2014
viewing this topic.ngeneukwenu f

Re: NENE Ukwenu,where Is The Pictures You Promise To Show Us Today(monday). by VICTORCIZA(m): 4:28pm On Aug 04, 2014
he is a lunatic
Re: NENE Ukwenu,where Is The Pictures You Promise To Show Us Today(monday). by arewafederation: 4:29pm On Aug 04, 2014
VICTORCIZA: he is a lunatic

What an irony.
Re: NENE Ukwenu,where Is The Pictures You Promise To Show Us Today(monday). by Energito11: 6:14pm On Aug 04, 2014
I'm still waiting for the pix.
iamodenigbo1: viewing this topic.ngeneukwenu f
Re: NENE Ukwenu,where Is The Pictures You Promise To Show Us Today(monday). by DOMINUSCREDO: 6:45pm On Aug 04, 2014
arewafederation:

What an irony.

Shatap
Re: NENE Ukwenu,where Is The Pictures You Promise To Show Us Today(monday). by arewafederation: 6:57pm On Aug 04, 2014
DOMINUSCREDO:

Shatap

Is this my goat?
Re: NENE Ukwenu,where Is The Pictures You Promise To Show Us Today(monday). by DOMINUSCREDO: 7:09pm On Aug 04, 2014
arewafederation:

Is this my goat?

Who are you calling goat dude?
Re: NENE Ukwenu,where Is The Pictures You Promise To Show Us Today(monday). by arewafederation: 7:23pm On Aug 04, 2014
DOMINUSCREDO:

Who are you calling goat dude?

DOMINUSCREDO grin

1 Like

Re: NENE Ukwenu,where Is The Pictures You Promise To Show Us Today(monday). by DOMINUSCREDO: 7:29pm On Aug 04, 2014
arewafederation:

DOMINUSCREDO grin

What again mr
Re: NENE Ukwenu,where Is The Pictures You Promise To Show Us Today(monday). by arewafederation: 7:34pm On Aug 04, 2014
DOMINUSCREDO:

What again mr
I ask again, are you my goat?
Re: NENE Ukwenu,where Is The Pictures You Promise To Show Us Today(monday). by DOMINUSCREDO: 8:03pm On Aug 04, 2014
arewafederation:
I ask again, are you my goat?

I dont have time for fools

Go and call your father goat

1 Like

Re: NENE Ukwenu,where Is The Pictures You Promise To Show Us Today(monday). by Energito11: 8:17pm On Aug 04, 2014
Re: NENE Ukwenu,where Is The Pictures You Promise To Show Us Today(monday). by tomakint: 8:22pm On Aug 04, 2014
A very funny thread!

(1) (Reply)

15 Richest Heads Of State / Military Begins Massive Air And Ground Campaign To Recapture Damboa / Don’t Set Nigeria On Fire, Jakande Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.