Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,176 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

The Penalty Of Leadership: Tribute To Bola Ahmed Tinubu. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Penalty Of Leadership: Tribute To Bola Ahmed Tinubu. (1203 Views)

Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Nigeria's Most Powerful Politician - Onyebuchi Ememanka / Happy Birthday To Bola Ahmed Tinubu! / Babangida’s Letter To Bola TINUBU, Does The Letter Expose The Pride Of IBB? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Penalty Of Leadership: Tribute To Bola Ahmed Tinubu. by vedd: 5:26pm On Aug 04, 2014
In every field of human endeavour, he that is first must perpetually live in the white light of publicity.

Whoever the leadership is vested on, emulation and envy are ever at work. The reward and punishment are always the same: The reward is widespread recognition; the punishment, fierce denial and detraction.

When a man's work becomes a standard for the whole nation, it also becomes a target for the shafts of the envious few. If his work is merely mediocre, he will be left severely alone...

5 Likes

Re: The Penalty Of Leadership: Tribute To Bola Ahmed Tinubu. by vedd: 5:27pm On Aug 04, 2014
..but if he acheve a masterpiece, it will set a million tongues a-wagging.
Nobody will try to surpass or slander you unless your work is stamped with the seal of genious.

The leader is assailed because he is a leader, and the effort to equal him is merly added proof of that leadership.
There is nothing new in this human nature filled with envy, fear, greed, ambition, and the desire to surpass.

Tinubu truly leads, and he remains, THE LEADER!

6 Likes

Re: The Penalty Of Leadership: Tribute To Bola Ahmed Tinubu. by desgiezd(m): 5:32pm On Aug 04, 2014
Uneasy lies the head that wears the crown!

If you ask many of his haters why they hate him so much, they wont be able to give cogent reasons for their hatred!

4 Likes

Re: The Penalty Of Leadership: Tribute To Bola Ahmed Tinubu. by vedd: 5:45pm On Aug 04, 2014
desgiezd:
If you ask many of his haters why they hate him so much, they wont be able to give cogent reasons for their hatred!
Failing to excell or equall Tinubu, his detractors seek to lie and destroy him...but it only confirm once more the superiority of the Jagaban which they strive to supplant.

Tinubu Leads!!!

4 Likes

Re: The Penalty Of Leadership: Tribute To Bola Ahmed Tinubu. by Gbawe: 5:51pm On Aug 04, 2014
desgiezd: Uneasy lies the head that wears the crown!

Indeed. Ask them why Tinubu is more deserving of their hate than others they support slavishly and they will be dumbfounded also.

5 Likes

Re: The Penalty Of Leadership: Tribute To Bola Ahmed Tinubu. by vedd: 5:58pm On Aug 04, 2014
Gbawe:

Indeed. Ask them why Tinubu is more deserving of their hate than others they support slavishly anf they will be dumbfounded also.
They are exhibiting jealousy.
Remember, jealousy does not protrude its forked tongue at the artist who produces a commonplace painting.

4 Likes

Re: The Penalty Of Leadership: Tribute To Bola Ahmed Tinubu. by Gbawe: 6:02pm On Aug 04, 2014
vedd:
They are exhibiting jealousy.
Remember, jealousy does not protrude its forked tongue at the artist who produces a commonplace painting.

Of course. Like or hate him, Tinubu is an extraordinary individual. Naturally, any one in that category will be loved, hated and envied passionately by many.

5 Likes

Re: The Penalty Of Leadership: Tribute To Bola Ahmed Tinubu. by vedd: 6:18pm On Aug 04, 2014
Gbawe:

Of course. Like or hate him, Tinubu is an extraordinary individual. Naturally, any one in that category will be loved, hated and envied passionately by many.
It is noteworthy that the negative emotions from his insignificant detractors avail to nothing, as it only spurs Tinubu more to improve and surpass his rivals.

4 Likes

Re: The Penalty Of Leadership: Tribute To Bola Ahmed Tinubu. by Gbawe: 6:50pm On Aug 04, 2014
vedd:
It is noteworthy that the negative emotions from his insignificant detractors avail to nothing, as it only spurs Tinubu more to improve and surpass his rivals.

I agree. the noise against tinubu has only reached this desperately loud crescendo because of the upcoming elections. Yet Tinubu will always do his thing because he is a consummate and talented politician whereas others are mere opportunists promoted above their stations to the extent they now think themselves to be what they are not. Let some continue to shout themselves hoarse with noise of Tinubu this and Tinubu that. BAT will continue to outlast and outshine them because he lives and breathes politics unlike those who can never excel or distinguish themselves excel outside politics and only seek political relevance as a means to riches and affluence.

4 Likes

Re: The Penalty Of Leadership: Tribute To Bola Ahmed Tinubu. by dammytosh: 7:39pm On Aug 04, 2014
LOL

somebody have being scolded for not doing his Nairaland PR job correctly.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Tribute ko, tribune ni.

2 Likes

Re: The Penalty Of Leadership: Tribute To Bola Ahmed Tinubu. by Sloan: 7:55pm On Aug 04, 2014
Success brings a lot of enemies, even people hate you for no reason but that you are better than them! The same thing they did to Chief Obafemi Awolowo, a man everyone till today acknowledge was ahead of the Ibos (SE) and North! Even the British today admit that they did not like him because his ideas and plans would have pulled Nigeria to the same level as Europe, so they had to sabotage him.

The sad part is to see some Yorubas falling for the propaganda of mostly the Ibos who have no leader, no direction and want that the West too have no rallying point or character. They shout loudly that they want Fayose (a man still in court for clear stealing and corruption when the EFCC still had some semblance of life) and Omisore (a thug, killer of Bola Ige and who has not had any impact in the the Senate or public service) so that the West can grind to a halt like it did under PDP! Then, the ibos will turn around and make fun of the under-development of the West and the "stomach infrastructure" Yorubas will begin to cry about it. I am glad I watch all this nonsense from a distance anyway, it is those in Nigeria that will suffer it themselves!

4 Likes

Re: The Penalty Of Leadership: Tribute To Bola Ahmed Tinubu. by vedd: 7:55pm On Aug 04, 2014
dammytosh: LOL

Tribute ko, tribune ni.
If your opinion is actually close to a display of sound knowledge, it might be worth considering that you are not a crackpot.

...you sound funny, though.

4 Likes

Re: The Penalty Of Leadership: Tribute To Bola Ahmed Tinubu. by vedd: 8:20pm On Aug 04, 2014
Nice one, Sloan.
I actually do not want this thread to bear any trace of ethnic politics, that's the rationale behind the non mention of the hateful ibos. Unfortunately, as you rightly pointed out, these relentless envious eastern detractors have found a band of ignoble jesters low lifers, propagandists and opportunists from within in their retrogressive and anti-people adventures.

Pls don't ever think you can be to far from home when it relates to the actions of your political leaders!

5 Likes

Re: The Penalty Of Leadership: Tribute To Bola Ahmed Tinubu. by dammytosh: 8:42pm On Aug 04, 2014
vedd:
If your opinion is actually close to a display of sound knowledge, it might be worth considering that you are not a crackpot.

...you sound funny, though.

If only you can survive a sound argument with proofs without name calling with me. That is sarcasm in case your 'sound knowledge' is not sound enough.

1 Like

Re: The Penalty Of Leadership: Tribute To Bola Ahmed Tinubu. by ola6: 9:08pm On Aug 04, 2014
You APC guys don't know what's coming your way. I thought you guys were god na? How come una done sempe? Ko je ki eru ba ye naw?! Funny guys.

As for this one: here are the reasons

desgiezd: Uneasy lies the head that wears the crown!

APC is for Tinubu. Nigerians are not ready to sell they birthright to one man's political empire. Check out Lagos already: Wife -Senator, Son in law - House of rep, Son in law- House of assembly, Daughter - Iyaloja, [size=13pt]Tinubu - AlphaBeta (a company that collects 1Billion Naira MONTHLY from Lagos State), Oriental Hotel, First Airline, Shares from Lekki Tolls LCC, Oando, Royal Garden Estate 150 Hectares in Ajah, Hitech, Lakowe Resort, ABC Consortium, the Nation Newspaper, TVC, Radio Continental, 1 hectare Land in No4 Oyinkan Abayomi formal Queens drive valued at 450 Million, 26 Burdillion Road Ikoyi valued at 600 Million Naira, Lagos state Guesthouse at Asokoro valued at 450 Million, ADIVA project, 157 Hectare with 2.5 Kilometers valued at 10 Billion in IGBEKODO, Apakim Ibeju Lekki; Park view Estate Ikoyi 14 Hectares, Strabag Yard beside Lagos State Secretariat Alausa Ikeji, Multi level Recreational centre beside Mobil in Oniru Estate valused at 25 Billion, New era foundation Youth camp at Eleko, Fara Park Estate, Beech Wood Estate etc.
[/size]

Haba, NA ONLY HIM and his family?!
This why our collective heritage cannot be given or left with Tinubu, not in Lagos, South West or Nigeria

It's either South West & Nigeria leave Nigeria for your likes or you leave Nigeria and South west for the people. The choice is NOT yours lol.

Oh, before I forget. Tell Aregberascal to start parking his load. He will lose on Saturday and if any of your state boys try any nonsense, Omo, na die o! Odua a gbe wa o.

As for your desperate TINU-ole. His end will be worse than gadaffi of Libya. I know you guys are very desperate. Some have started threaten me, funny chaps.

1 Like

Re: The Penalty Of Leadership: Tribute To Bola Ahmed Tinubu. by vedd: 9:09pm On Aug 04, 2014
dammytosh:

If only you can survive a sound argument with proofs without name calling with me. That is sarcasm in case your 'sound knowledge' is not sound enough.
What are your grounds?

2 Likes

Re: The Penalty Of Leadership: Tribute To Bola Ahmed Tinubu. by EdCure: 10:03pm On Aug 04, 2014
PDP will disagree

2 Likes

Re: The Penalty Of Leadership: Tribute To Bola Ahmed Tinubu. by Descartes: 10:06pm On Aug 04, 2014
dammytosh: LOL

Tribute ko, tribune ni.
Damage Control Strategy (DCS)
grin cheesy grin
Re: The Penalty Of Leadership: Tribute To Bola Ahmed Tinubu. by EdCure: 10:12pm On Aug 04, 2014
Descartes:
Damage Control Strategy (DCS)
grin cheesy grin
Don't be too sure.. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Penalty Of Leadership: Tribute To Bola Ahmed Tinubu. by Descartes: 10:13pm On Aug 04, 2014
EdCure:
Don't be too sure.. cheesy
Are you serious wink
Re: The Penalty Of Leadership: Tribute To Bola Ahmed Tinubu. by EdCure: 10:24pm On Aug 04, 2014
Descartes:
Are you serious wink
You are sure of that. cool

2 Likes

Re: The Penalty Of Leadership: Tribute To Bola Ahmed Tinubu. by Descartes: 10:32pm On Aug 04, 2014
EdCure:
You are sure of that. cool
So was not Image Laundering for Tinumbu wink
Re: The Penalty Of Leadership: Tribute To Bola Ahmed Tinubu. by EdCure: 10:55pm On Aug 04, 2014
Descartes:
So was not Image Laundering for Tinumbu wink
This piece is very commendable but BAT does not need anyone to launder his image. His achievements speak for themselves.

3 Likes

Re: The Penalty Of Leadership: Tribute To Bola Ahmed Tinubu. by Descartes: 10:56pm On Aug 04, 2014
EdCure:
This piece is very commendable but BAT does not need anyone to launder his image. His achievements speak for themselves.
Ok cool
Re: The Penalty Of Leadership: Tribute To Bola Ahmed Tinubu. by thunderrider: 11:17pm On Aug 04, 2014
What a manner of leader

Image Laundering

But Don't forget

Aye ni iro mo oooo

Let the wise heed the call

1 Like

Re: The Penalty Of Leadership: Tribute To Bola Ahmed Tinubu. by HowFar: 8:28am On Aug 05, 2014
Another e bola Tinubu scam thread.
Re: The Penalty Of Leadership: Tribute To Bola Ahmed Tinubu. by kingingkinging: 10:35am On Aug 05, 2014
BAT is a personality I respect a lot, despite not being a partisan politician.

I had my training in management science and one of the hallmarks of good leadership, both in principle and practice, is raising good followers. Today, BAT has brought to the fore the likes of Lai Mohammed, Babatunde Raji Fashola, Aregbesola, etc

These are men that are not only good but also outstanding in leadership.

How many can your leaders point to as outstanding followers?

BAT is unique
Re: The Penalty Of Leadership: Tribute To Bola Ahmed Tinubu. by kingingkinging: 10:40am On Aug 05, 2014
vedd: In every field of human endeavour, he that is first must perpetually live in the white light of publicity.

Whoever the leadership is vested on, emulation and envy are ever at work. The reward and punishment are always the same: The reward is widespread recognition; the punishment, fierce denial and detraction.

When a man's work becomes a standard for the whole nation, it also becomes a target for the shafts of the envious few. If his work is merely mediocre, he will be left severely alone...

God bless you for this.

We miss Awolowo today but I remember he said one of his nicknames then was Eebudola- meaning abuses have turned honour and wealth.

People can say anything but I will always prefer a Fashola to an Obanikoro, an Ajimobi to an Akala, a Fayemi to a Fayose, an Aregbesola to an Omisore, an Amosun to a Gbenga Daniel, an Adams Oshiobaba to a Lucky Igbinedo, etc

When they cant beat you, they might resort to insulting you-anonymous.

1 Like

Re: The Penalty Of Leadership: Tribute To Bola Ahmed Tinubu. by desgiezd(m): 10:56am On Aug 05, 2014
ola6: You APC guys don't know what's coming your way. I thought you guys were god na? How come una done sempe? Ko je ki eru ba ye naw?! Funny guys.
It's either South West & Nigeria leave Nigeria for your likes or you leave Nigeria and South west for the people.

I am not a politicain and I do not intend to be one but that does not mean I can not pick interest in what goes on around me since these things affect my life and that of my family.

All the things you have listed above as belonging to Tinubu can not even be substantiated by you, these are rumours by the haters.

Let us just for the sake of this discussion agree that they belong to Tinubu, has he not employed Nigerians to work in these places thereby helping to put food on the table of many families and also the multiplier effect? If other Nigerians have invested in Nigeria like him, I'm sure the problem of un-employment in the country would have been greatly reduced!

1 Like

Re: The Penalty Of Leadership: Tribute To Bola Ahmed Tinubu. by Ayus34(m): 11:48am On Aug 05, 2014
ola6: You APC guys don't know what's coming your way. I thought you guys were god na? How come una done sempe? Ko je ki eru ba ye naw?! Funny guys.

It's either South West & Nigeria leave Nigeria for your likes or you leave Nigeria and South west for the people. The choice is NOT yours lol.

Oh, before I forget. Tell Aregberascal to start parking his load. He will lose on Saturday and if any of your state boys try any nonsense, Omo, na die o! Odua a gbe wa o.

As for your desperate TINU-ole. His end will be worse than gadaffi of Libya. I know you guys are very desperate. Some have started threaten me, funny chaps.
God knows that u re a bloody liar! I can't really say about all those jargons u listed up there but concerning the ORIENTAL HOTEL,believe me tinubu is not the owner,I'm telling u dat from the rightful and direct source.....I was one of the people that believed this propaganda before until I also disgrace myself arguing blindly with someone that is in the possession of the right info....since then I stopped dishing out false rumour,I can't really tell u the story bros this is a public forum.....but to be honest with u,he never owns oriental hotel....just what the oppositions always do in naija to ridicule the opponent,the only thing he did was to sign the c/o as the then governor of Lagos state.....and for commissioner of information then was even more of a principal in this hotel deal than tinubu ....Nigerians will never take time to research especially when they don't like ur face,hypocrisy is another name for most Nigerian people,if u 've a proof to show tinubu owns most of this things,plz bring it forward,I want to challenge u....as I will be eager to bring out my own facts if the need be.and note that if someone like you can have these evidence and it's genuine then I did not see a reason why the ruling party still find it difficult to prosecute and silence Tinubu,from been a political tormentor to the ruling party.....atleast we know people from the same party who prooved to be stubborn but was disgraced and embarrassed and eventually imprisoned,not to talk of when u are in opposition and a major actor,agreed to be a threat....so if all these your allegations are genuine,I don't really know what PDP is waiting for.From the days of Obasanjo that hardly give room for opposition to operate till Jonathan area that torment Nyako due to political indifferences.....so all these shows that all these your allegations are mere propaganda...so please let's reason logically and not been sentimental
thanks

1 Like

Re: The Penalty Of Leadership: Tribute To Bola Ahmed Tinubu. by vedd: 2:42pm On Aug 05, 2014
Kudos to Kingingkinging, desgiezd and Agus34 for proving the relentless critics wrong once more.

Their baseless criticism and hatred is the ationale behind the creation of this thread.

1 Like

Re: The Penalty Of Leadership: Tribute To Bola Ahmed Tinubu. by vedd: 2:52pm On Aug 05, 2014
HowFar: Another e bola Tinubu scam thread.
What is the identity of the group and individuals that have the predilection for scam in today's Nigeria?
Your guess is as good as mine.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Economy Doomed! United States Halts Crude Oil Importation From Nigeria / APC Wanted To Take The Glory Of National Conference - Adebanjo / Presently Are You Happy As A Nigerian ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.