Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,532 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

A Batch (A) Corps Member Build And Furnished A Library In FCT-picx - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / A Batch (A) Corps Member Build And Furnished A Library In FCT-picx (19661 Views)

Corper Donates A Borehole And A Library In Ebonyi (Photos) / 40 Outgoing Corps Members Face Sanction In FCT / NYSC 2013 Batch A Library Thread; Find State You Were Posted Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Batch (A) Corps Member Build And Furnished A Library In FCT-picx by epospiky(m): 9:38pm On Aug 13, 2014
It's a great thing he has done. I pray to do better in my time.
Re: A Batch (A) Corps Member Build And Furnished A Library In FCT-picx by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 13, 2014
The NYSC has more benefit to the country than the supposedly bad experiences associated with it.
I wrote an article sometimes ago on NYSC, the making of Nigerian youths and I was impressed by the affirmation and criticism it generated.
Thanks Corp Member for ameliorating the lives of the little people this will affect.
Re: A Batch (A) Corps Member Build And Furnished A Library In FCT-picx by Cymbal: 9:41pm On Aug 13, 2014
JustCurious:
It's not about getting the cash.
It's about having the will, the passion to make a difference. Trust me, it's possible to raise zillion naira for development projects and yet, you have no dime in your personal account. Cash comes in.. through people you meet along your visionary path. smiley

Kudos, Patrick.

u've got to read through my post again cos i was actually saying the same thing....
Stop being CURIOUS..
Re: A Batch (A) Corps Member Build And Furnished A Library In FCT-picx by miidae(f): 9:52pm On Aug 13, 2014
Hmmnn.. I'm new hre shocked
Re: A Batch (A) Corps Member Build And Furnished A Library In FCT-picx by JustCurious: 9:53pm On Aug 13, 2014
Cymbal:
not same, Cymbal. Okay, I have read it over again...you wrote: He's Got the CASH. But, my point is you don't need to have the cash to get it done. What if the building materials were donated?? tongue grin
Re: A Batch (A) Corps Member Build And Furnished A Library In FCT-picx by Cymbal: 9:56pm On Aug 13, 2014
JustCurious: not same, Cymbal. Okay, I have read it over again...you wrote: He's Got the CASH. But, my point is you don't need to have the cash to get it done. What if the building materials were donated?? tongue grin
then how that 1 take concern me..
At least the guy don complete the building.Regardless of how he got the materials,he has done a great job
#LObATAN#
Re: A Batch (A) Corps Member Build And Furnished A Library In FCT-picx by JustCurious: 9:57pm On Aug 13, 2014
Cymbal:
then how that 1 take concern me..
At least the guy don complete the building.Regardless of how he got the materials,he has done a great job
#LObATAN#

grin grin grin (y)
Re: A Batch (A) Corps Member Build And Furnished A Library In FCT-picx by Cymbal: 9:59pm On Aug 13, 2014
JustCurious:

grin grin grin (y)
TaKiA OF YASLF bro...
And don't 4get to carry out ur own project.
Re: A Batch (A) Corps Member Build And Furnished A Library In FCT-picx by Kossyne(m): 10:04pm On Aug 13, 2014
Ptoocool: If a younq lad with his meaqer allowee (or woteva income) can do dis for his country..dat shows not all Niqerian is bad afterall..

#HopeForNiqeria

Now if you think that he built and furnished that building with the monthly #19500 allowee, then you need a serious rethink.
Re: A Batch (A) Corps Member Build And Furnished A Library In FCT-picx by Kossyne(m): 10:09pm On Aug 13, 2014
redcliff: I think these days corps members are doing this for competition. Everybody wants to build something not considering building standards. This building looks very substandard.

Just commend him already, it won't remove the first letter in your name.
Re: A Batch (A) Corps Member Build And Furnished A Library In FCT-picx by Kossyne(m): 10:10pm On Aug 13, 2014
gen2briz: Is it e_library or manual

Does it matter?
Re: A Batch (A) Corps Member Build And Furnished A Library In FCT-picx by EngrOloye: 10:11pm On Aug 13, 2014
This is what our leaders can't do...ordinary corper did it.good job man.more greese to ur elbow.shame to our leaders.I saw wat okorocha did in imo....is anything wrong to make d governor our president in 2015.pls if any1 knows governor ameachi tell him not to go to north to commission anything.dat journey will neva b his last journey. Pleaseeeeeeeee tell him ooooooooooo.m shouting now.
Re: A Batch (A) Corps Member Build And Furnished A Library In FCT-picx by Kossyne(m): 10:12pm On Aug 13, 2014
DANILSA: Good work, father steals money and gives it to son to invest back were he stole it.

Meaning?
Re: A Batch (A) Corps Member Build And Furnished A Library In FCT-picx by Deepfreezer(m): 10:12pm On Aug 13, 2014
this guy has set the pace for other rich corpers to follow.
Re: A Batch (A) Corps Member Build And Furnished A Library In FCT-picx by habisodun(m): 10:13pm On Aug 13, 2014
I tot if any corp member wanted to carry out a personal project NYSC support them with a sum of money.All they need to do is just to submit their proposal for the project. So i dont think he use His money. Congrats to him atleast u have make an impact and influence lives.
Re: A Batch (A) Corps Member Build And Furnished A Library In FCT-picx by Kossyne(m): 10:15pm On Aug 13, 2014
madamoringo: Waste of time and resources! How is this even your job, and it would make sense if all the resources and budgets were already being brought to bear in Nigeria and accounted for! This is a building that will collapse in the next few years, cannot expand and is really a wasted project! The countries Nigeria wants to aspire to has passed this level of face me I face you mushroom structures!

Must you find fault in everything. What have you done for your immediate community? Those countries you are talking about started from somewhere.

1 Like

Re: A Batch (A) Corps Member Build And Furnished A Library In FCT-picx by RebelLeader15(m): 10:16pm On Aug 13, 2014
Na the #19,500 e take build the place?
Re: A Batch (A) Corps Member Build And Furnished A Library In FCT-picx by Nobody: 10:17pm On Aug 13, 2014
madamoringo: Waste of time and resources! How is this even your job, and it would make sense if all the resources and budgets were already being brought to bear in Nigeria and accounted for! This is a building that will collapse in the next few years, cannot expand and is really a wasted project! The countries Nigeria wants to aspire to has passed this level of face me I face you mushroom structures!

Show us the one you have built that will last forever. Nonsense!!

3 Likes

Re: A Batch (A) Corps Member Build And Furnished A Library In FCT-picx by Nobody: 10:19pm On Aug 13, 2014
gratiaeo:
Those Yoruba and Hausas corpers they are posting to Igboland are 2 stingy and poor

All they know how to do is run after our girls.

1 Like

Re: A Batch (A) Corps Member Build And Furnished A Library In FCT-picx by watered(m): 10:19pm On Aug 13, 2014
He lacks brains!

Before u condemn, ask y else thunder go fire u!
Re: A Batch (A) Corps Member Build And Furnished A Library In FCT-picx by neyur: 10:20pm On Aug 13, 2014
If you tel he built it with his parent or generate money from people,i wount dipute that.but if na em alawii e take do am, na lie...because if you save all the #19800 for one year e no go do you rent a single room not to talk of building in abuja...anyway, i say job weldon. GEJ go mk u em personal assistant.
Re: A Batch (A) Corps Member Build And Furnished A Library In FCT-picx by Ptoocool(m): 10:21pm On Aug 13, 2014
Kossyne:

Now if you think that he built and furnished that building with the monthly #19500 allowee, then you need a serious rethink.

Muntula like you, who cares where he qot what he used from, inasmuch as he had done the needful, ah don't kia who sponsor him..
Re: A Batch (A) Corps Member Build And Furnished A Library In FCT-picx by neyur: 10:23pm On Aug 13, 2014
lawanson44:

All they know how to do is run after our girls.

especially my language hommies..yoruba! I fear them....awon ton donyan gan
Re: A Batch (A) Corps Member Build And Furnished A Library In FCT-picx by Leo81(m): 10:23pm On Aug 13, 2014
MillionDollars: NYSC taking GOVT's job since 1951
We no get Govt for Naija, every body OYOH!!
MillionDollars: NYSC taking GOVT's job since 1951
We no get Govt for Naija, every body OYOH!!
Re: A Batch (A) Corps Member Build And Furnished A Library In FCT-picx by pathardy(m): 10:24pm On Aug 13, 2014
impresive!

Imagin three corps member from each State of the Federation, in all the 3 batchs creating like impact for 5 years?

There is no doubt, Nigeria will be transform.

And so, such corps member should be HIGHLY moltivated.
Re: A Batch (A) Corps Member Build And Furnished A Library In FCT-picx by Ptoocool(m): 10:25pm On Aug 13, 2014

Some people don dey cwaze since 1963..

1 Like

Re: A Batch (A) Corps Member Build And Furnished A Library In FCT-picx by horlabiyi(m): 10:25pm On Aug 13, 2014
Are you sure he's not a son of one our poliTHIEFans
Re: A Batch (A) Corps Member Build And Furnished A Library In FCT-picx by Nobody: 10:26pm On Aug 13, 2014
ramdris: OK. He try. He should be made chief librarian @ Abuja national library.

With his passion, I think you are right....

1 Like

Re: A Batch (A) Corps Member Build And Furnished A Library In FCT-picx by neyur: 10:26pm On Aug 13, 2014
EngrOloye: This is what our leaders can't do...ordinary corper did it.good job man.more greese to ur elbow.shame to our leaders.I saw wat okorocha did in imo....is anything wrong to make d governor our president in 2015.pls if any1 knows governor ameachi tell him not to go to north to commission anything.dat journey will neva b his last journey. Pleaseeeeeeeee tell him ooooooooooo.m shouting now.

na everything the leaders go they do? If you want shit na leader,if you wan sleep na leader and even if you want f**k na still leader go do am?
Re: A Batch (A) Corps Member Build And Furnished A Library In FCT-picx by Ik09: 10:27pm On Aug 13, 2014
Corpers are not 'allowed' to use their personal funds for projects during the service year. They're supposed to raise the funds from elsewhere.

2 Likes

Re: A Batch (A) Corps Member Build And Furnished A Library In FCT-picx by Ptoocool(m): 10:30pm On Aug 13, 2014
EbolaParasite:

Is that why you decided to murder English?

#Patiencejonathanisnotbadafterall

Sorry oo, ah jst dey hear say ur papa na Soyinka..
Muntula like you...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Physically Challenged Corper: I Lived On 1500 A Month Sometimes / Insecurity: Over 100 Corps Members Withdraw From Saturday’s Election Duty In Imo / FG Deploys 9,100 Corpers In North-West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.