Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,354 members, 7,822,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

A Batch (A) Corps Member Build And Furnished A Library In FCT-picx - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / A Batch (A) Corps Member Build And Furnished A Library In FCT-picx (19682 Views)

Corper Donates A Borehole And A Library In Ebonyi (Photos) / 40 Outgoing Corps Members Face Sanction In FCT / NYSC 2013 Batch A Library Thread; Find State You Were Posted Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Batch (A) Corps Member Build And Furnished A Library In FCT-picx by allbright(m): 12:50pm On Aug 14, 2014
Great work!

1 Like

Re: A Batch (A) Corps Member Build And Furnished A Library In FCT-picx by hardychris(m): 12:53pm On Aug 14, 2014
that's nice bro, am sure it wasnt built with his alawi, because na d same Abuja i dey serve now, alawi of last month never enter till now, na how i go take build d library? well, corper dey, corper still dey, because i have a coper friend dat paid almost 1m for a house in Gwarimpa when we wia still in camp. [i][/i]

1 Like

Re: A Batch (A) Corps Member Build And Furnished A Library In FCT-picx by egopersonified(f): 2:56pm On Aug 14, 2014
I have always said that all these projects that our politicians are parading about as accomplishments, a corper can do better in just one year. see proof now.
Re: A Batch (A) Corps Member Build And Furnished A Library In FCT-picx by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 14, 2014
[size=14pt]to save his name a littel you mean?[/size]
DANILSA: Good work, father steals money and gives it to son to invest back were he stole it.
Re: A Batch (A) Corps Member Build And Furnished A Library In FCT-picx by demolaprof(m): 3:52pm On Aug 14, 2014
parklamson: Good one from him but I think that should not be the yeastick of naming him the corps member of the year.
besides, it's too early to decide who the corper of d year should be. He is jst 4months into his service year for crying out loud
Re: A Batch (A) Corps Member Build And Furnished A Library In FCT-picx by chismo007(m): 8:33pm On Aug 14, 2014
Silensa: what is this doing on FP? Is he clamoring for recognoition?
Ode
Re: A Batch (A) Corps Member Build And Furnished A Library In FCT-picx by SenatorJames(m): 6:23pm On Aug 15, 2014
rushman003: This is really a good evening sixth on the list!!! Weldone corper..... I will do more than that i promised, awaiting corper on quene
So help you God!!!
Re: A Batch (A) Corps Member Build And Furnished A Library In FCT-picx by rushman003: 6:01pm On Oct 30, 2014
IamforGod:
with this ur english dey suppose rusticate you o.
you are the biggest fool i had ever seen on the earth surface, can you bring out the blunder i made just because of the typo-err by writing quene instead queue..... you just wanna be noticed any where you are, and mind you that doesn't guarantee your success in life..... ode slowpoke oshi!
Re: A Batch (A) Corps Member Build And Furnished A Library In FCT-picx by rushman003: 6:05pm On Oct 30, 2014
SenatorJames:
So help you God!!!
good person... thanks by God's grace.. Insha Allah
Re: A Batch (A) Corps Member Build And Furnished A Library In FCT-picx by teambiz(f): 3:44pm On Feb 15, 2016
Community development. That's a good one. I pray God will bless you with a good job.
Re: A Batch (A) Corps Member Build And Furnished A Library In FCT-picx by AyodeleOlufunmi: 5:42pm On Feb 07, 2019
A corp member built a befitting library in Nasarawa too

https://www.nairaland.com/5008987/how-built-equipped-befitting-library#75508908

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Corper Aderogba Timothy Ayooluwa Invents TimseVac, Solar-Powered Vaccine Cooler / Physically Challenged Corper: I Lived On 1500 A Month Sometimes / Insecurity: Over 100 Corps Members Withdraw From Saturday’s Election Duty In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.