Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,343 members, 7,822,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

A Batch (A) Corps Member Build And Furnished A Library In FCT-picx - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / A Batch (A) Corps Member Build And Furnished A Library In FCT-picx (19681 Views)

Corper Donates A Borehole And A Library In Ebonyi (Photos) / 40 Outgoing Corps Members Face Sanction In FCT / NYSC 2013 Batch A Library Thread; Find State You Were Posted Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Batch (A) Corps Member Build And Furnished A Library In FCT-picx by 9jahubcom(m): 8:53pm On Aug 13, 2014
oh
Re: A Batch (A) Corps Member Build And Furnished A Library In FCT-picx by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:54pm On Aug 13, 2014
saasala: Nice of him. Only person wey him papa hol wella go fit do this kind thing abeg.
True Talk!
Re: A Batch (A) Corps Member Build And Furnished A Library In FCT-picx by DANILSA(m): 8:54pm On Aug 13, 2014
Good work, father steals money and gives it to son to invest back were he stole it.

1 Like

Re: A Batch (A) Corps Member Build And Furnished A Library In FCT-picx by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:54pm On Aug 13, 2014
ramdris: OK. He try. He should be made chief librarian @ Abuja national library.
Lol
Re: A Batch (A) Corps Member Build And Furnished A Library In FCT-picx by Smartsyn(m): 8:55pm On Aug 13, 2014
That's good for him, i am building a bomb detection center for my community..

I am serving in Adamawa..
Re: A Batch (A) Corps Member Build And Furnished A Library In FCT-picx by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:55pm On Aug 13, 2014
Silensa: what is this doing on FP? Is he clamoring for recognition?
Some Nairalanders sha...
Re: A Batch (A) Corps Member Build And Furnished A Library In FCT-picx by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:56pm On Aug 13, 2014
femixyz: Good job guy. God bless you.
Amen.
Re: A Batch (A) Corps Member Build And Furnished A Library In FCT-picx by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:57pm On Aug 13, 2014
parklamson: Good one from him but I think that should not be the yeastick of naming him the corps member of the year.
Ingrate!
Re: A Batch (A) Corps Member Build And Furnished A Library In FCT-picx by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:57pm On Aug 13, 2014
Ask4bigneyo: This is an example of ppl that obey d Clarion call.....bt wait oooo,
Hope d guy is nt a relative to Patrick Sawyer?
Lmao!
Re: A Batch (A) Corps Member Build And Furnished A Library In FCT-picx by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:58pm On Aug 13, 2014
TheWisest: This is what the spirit of patriotism and contribution should look like... Lesson - we don't need millions to make a difference, even in the life of just one child. Yes, the library doesn't look superb or posh... but it is going to inspire ONE child, who may do great things in the future... because of one corper's little effort. Nigeria is changing.
Word!

1 Like

Re: A Batch (A) Corps Member Build And Furnished A Library In FCT-picx by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:59pm On Aug 13, 2014
Iceking1:

wich kind corper u dey tlk? Na d wire own abi na wich 1
Lwkmd
Re: A Batch (A) Corps Member Build And Furnished A Library In FCT-picx by akinades71(m): 9:00pm On Aug 13, 2014
Good one
Re: A Batch (A) Corps Member Build And Furnished A Library In FCT-picx by madamoringo(f): 9:03pm On Aug 13, 2014
Waste of time and resources! How is this even your job, and it would make sense if all the resources and budgets were already being brought to bear in Nigeria and accounted for! This is a building that will collapse in the next few years, cannot expand and is really a wasted project! The countries Nigeria wants to aspire to has passed this level of face me I face you mushroom structures!

2 Likes

Re: A Batch (A) Corps Member Build And Furnished A Library In FCT-picx by anonimi: 9:04pm On Aug 13, 2014
Great job for his host community.
Bravo!!!
Re: A Batch (A) Corps Member Build And Furnished A Library In FCT-picx by MORNDEW(m): 9:07pm On Aug 13, 2014
Did anybody ask how he got the money to do dis. Anyway I know my country ppl don't kia how u get or wealth even wen its at their detriment.
Re: A Batch (A) Corps Member Build And Furnished A Library In FCT-picx by room089: 9:08pm On Aug 13, 2014
Nice one Patrrick!
Hope FCT will reciprocate by giving you a job?
Re: A Batch (A) Corps Member Build And Furnished A Library In FCT-picx by EbolaParasite: 9:16pm On Aug 13, 2014
Ptoocool: If a younq lad with his meaqer allowee (or woteva income) can do dis for his country..dat shows not all Niqerian is bad afterall..

#HopeForNiqeria

Is that why you decided to murder English?

#Patiencejonathanisnotbadafterall

3 Likes

Re: A Batch (A) Corps Member Build And Furnished A Library In FCT-picx by Dominionng(m): 9:17pm On Aug 13, 2014
madamoringo: Waste of time and resources! How is this even your job, and it would make sense if all the resources and budgets were already being brought to bear in Nigeria and accounted for! This is a building that will collapse in the next few years, cannot expand and is really a wasted project! The countries Nigeria wants to aspire to has passed this level of face me I face you mushroom structures!

That might be a Skyscrapper to the community. What's with the hate? It's not good for the health!

7 Likes

Re: A Batch (A) Corps Member Build And Furnished A Library In FCT-picx by kibo: 9:17pm On Aug 13, 2014
DANILSA: Good work, father steals money and gives it to son to invest back were he stole it.

YOUR FRIENDS DECEIVED YOU THAT YOU ARE SMART !!

3 Likes

Re: A Batch (A) Corps Member Build And Furnished A Library In FCT-picx by soulglo: 9:19pm On Aug 13, 2014
God bless him. I hope the fire in him never burns out
Re: A Batch (A) Corps Member Build And Furnished A Library In FCT-picx by nerodenero: 9:22pm On Aug 13, 2014
Very unfriendly submission undecided
gratiaeo: Hmmmmm
This Igbo people self.
Those Yoruba and Hausas corpers they are posting to Igboland are 2 stingy and poor

3 Likes

Re: A Batch (A) Corps Member Build And Furnished A Library In FCT-picx by jamoyakz: 9:25pm On Aug 13, 2014
---
Re: A Batch (A) Corps Member Build And Furnished A Library In FCT-picx by adewumi91(m): 9:26pm On Aug 13, 2014
madamoringo: Waste of time and resources! How is this even your job, and it would make sense if all the resources and budgets were already being brought to bear in Nigeria and accounted for! This is a building that will collapse in the next few years, cannot expand and is really a wasted project! The countries Nigeria wants to aspire to has passed this level of face me I face you mushroom structures!

You acted like you live in a glass house. A library by a corps member, matter the structure, is worth a standing ovation. the truth is, this might mean more than the White House to the community dwellers.

8 Likes

Re: A Batch (A) Corps Member Build And Furnished A Library In FCT-picx by Eyop: 9:28pm On Aug 13, 2014
ramdris: OK. He try. He should be made chief librarian @ Abuja national library.
grin grin grin grin grin @ the bolded. Nairaland will not kill mecheesy cheesy
Re: A Batch (A) Corps Member Build And Furnished A Library In FCT-picx by okotv(m): 9:28pm On Aug 13, 2014
well done bro...keep it up...
Re: A Batch (A) Corps Member Build And Furnished A Library In FCT-picx by mencade5(m): 9:28pm On Aug 13, 2014
nysc! The bedrock of nigeria corruption.

Where prospective corpers bribe their way to be posted to a choice state.

Where ladies offer sex to posting officers in camp to be posted to a nice ppa in a city.

Where local inspector or lgi contract different forms of bribery and extortions. A corper might be worker in another state or company while his or her lgi covers up for him and collects half of his allowee as compensation.

while innocent ones are made to work like goat in a village or in a volatile area.

I repeat nysc represents what nigeria in general is. Corruption!

I spit on nysc.

2 Likes

Re: A Batch (A) Corps Member Build And Furnished A Library In FCT-picx by sammyp01: 9:28pm On Aug 13, 2014
Silensa: what is this doing on FP? Is he clamoring for recognition?
he deserve massive recognition.its not only stupidity that should be celebrated
Re: A Batch (A) Corps Member Build And Furnished A Library In FCT-picx by adewumi91(m): 9:29pm On Aug 13, 2014
redcliff: I think these days corps members are doing this for competition. Everybody wants to build something not considering building standards. This building looks very substandard.

Competition ko!!!!!! Even if it is, its a productive and healthy one. That building might mean more than the White House to the community dwellers.

1 Like

Re: A Batch (A) Corps Member Build And Furnished A Library In FCT-picx by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 13, 2014
[size=14pt]Government!!!! see your life? Awesome guy, God bless!![/size]
Re: A Batch (A) Corps Member Build And Furnished A Library In FCT-picx by JustCurious: 9:29pm On Aug 13, 2014
Cymbal: That's superb!!!
He's got the cash and he has projected it towards helping the nation and rekindling the spirit of Reading.

Atama to you, Corper Shun!!!
It's not about getting the cash.
It's about having the will, the passion to make a difference. Trust me, it's possible to raise zillion naira for development projects and yet, you have no dime in your personal account. Cash comes in.. through people you meet along your visionary path. smiley

Kudos, Patrick.

2 Likes

Re: A Batch (A) Corps Member Build And Furnished A Library In FCT-picx by smudge2079(m): 9:34pm On Aug 13, 2014
13A? At least we are still in d news even tho joblessness don hook man for neck like say na bow-tie.
Re: A Batch (A) Corps Member Build And Furnished A Library In FCT-picx by Gstring1(m): 9:37pm On Aug 13, 2014
Gud spirited nigga...God bless ur hustle 2 d top...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Corper Aderogba Timothy Ayooluwa Invents TimseVac, Solar-Powered Vaccine Cooler / Physically Challenged Corper: I Lived On 1500 A Month Sometimes / Insecurity: Over 100 Corps Members Withdraw From Saturday’s Election Duty In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.