Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Must Read.....true Life Story - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must Read.....true Life Story (929 Views)

Entangled In The Web Of Romance With My Roommates Guy....must Read...true Story / Could It Really Be Love Or...? (must Read. True Life Story). / Wife Unknowingly Dating Her Husband On Facebook. True Life Story! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must Read.....true Life Story by blinksjeff(m): 6:04pm On Aug 04, 2014
A man was in love wit a gal,he has tried almost everything to get d girl but all to no avail because he was poor....some how this man was opportune to travel to america wit his uncle,there he was introduce to a work which earn him alot.

After 3 or so this man rerurned to nigeria a wealthy man,coincidently he came across d gal they all embrace in shock and surprise,after d embracement d man gave her some america dollars which she collect.....they both exchange contacts,d gal told d man she is now married woman..d reaction on d man face tella dat he was not happy because he loved.

4days later d gal ran to d man for help to solve so family issues,he promise to help her and ask her to meet him in an hotel room,which did,he gave her d money wen she wanted living he drag her back,and ask her IS SHE JUST GOING LYK DAT WITOUT DOING SUMTIN? But she told him she is married and she is 3month pregnt.....but he forcely make love to her......

Shortly all his business begins to collapse,and had to consult a native doctor,d native tols him d woman u forcely make love to placed a curse on u and d only way it can b distabilize,its only wen she give birth and d child can pronounce d word MONEY......then all his wealth will retrned......to be continue...........wats ur opinion,and wat do u tink happens to d man
Re: Must Read.....true Life Story by Arbiola(f): 6:08pm On Aug 04, 2014
I think the man should come to me with dollars for personal counselling
Re: Must Read.....true Life Story by naijaboiy: 6:39pm On Aug 04, 2014
Not surprised at this FAKE STORY undecided undecided
Andyblaze wannabe undecided

2 Likes

Re: Must Read.....true Life Story by Lorlaahlozz: 6:45pm On Aug 04, 2014
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Must Read.....true Life Story by Nobody: 6:46pm On Aug 04, 2014
Africa Magic Yoruba. I've forgotten the name of the movie. But it was shown yesterday(sunday) around that 1:00pm or past 1:00pm and it ended around 15:55pm. You should have just told someone to explain what happened at the end instead of wasting your MB. The man was arrested at last for kidnapping.
Re: Must Read.....true Life Story by Lovebond34(m): 6:51pm On Aug 04, 2014
lolz buh ah aint laffin...angryshey dem dn narate dy film for uundecided
Re: Must Read.....true Life Story by Rival(m): 7:01pm On Aug 04, 2014
Learning to write things in my mind!
Re: Must Read.....true Life Story by mustybay(m): 7:11pm On Aug 04, 2014
Guy u too dey watch Africa magic ooooO! Nawa 4u ooO,U cum here dey download Yoruba film giv us...!park well jooooor

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can Women Be Friends With Their Exes, "No Strings Attached" ? / How To Attract More Women As A Shorter Guy / A Question For Both Guys And Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.