Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Help!!!am Having Crush On Malia Obama - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!!am Having Crush On Malia Obama (2896 Views)

Hey Guys Please Help Advise Me! Guys Am Having Crush For My Mom's Friend / Help!!!,my Friend Junior Sister Is Having Crush On Me / 2 Girls Having Crush On Me.. What Should I Do ( Advice) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!!am Having Crush On Malia Obama by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 04, 2014
hazzand16: hey op wake up wake up! Wake up! Wake up from ur miserable dream
Gerrad from here now. lest i do something terrible angry
Re: Help!!!am Having Crush On Malia Obama by aweonline(m): 10:57pm On Aug 04, 2014
This iz serious

1 Like

Re: Help!!!am Having Crush On Malia Obama by Nobody: 10:58pm On Aug 04, 2014
Danhumprey: See your mouth!!!!!

Even if the monkey get money??
Lol abegi

1 Like

Re: Help!!!am Having Crush On Malia Obama by Danhumprey: 11:03pm On Aug 04, 2014
Almeria: Lol abegi
Oya confess!!!! angryangry
Re: Help!!!am Having Crush On Malia Obama by Nobody: 11:16pm On Aug 04, 2014
BoiledCorn: She is betrothed to me angry

BARK OFF!!!

U too like woman. See ur head like boiled corn.

2 Likes

Re: Help!!!am Having Crush On Malia Obama by Nobody: 11:19pm On Aug 04, 2014
Peace be unto u all

1 Like

Re: Help!!!am Having Crush On Malia Obama by Nobody: 11:19pm On Aug 04, 2014
Danhumprey: Oya confess!!!! angryangry
confess what?

1 Like

Re: Help!!!am Having Crush On Malia Obama by BoiledCorn: 11:20pm On Aug 04, 2014
hifaif:

U too like woman. See ur head like boiled corn.
abi na man I go like? angry
Re: Help!!!am Having Crush On Malia Obama by Danhumprey: 11:21pm On Aug 04, 2014
Almeria: confess what?
That you won't mind marrying a monkey! lipsrsealed
Re: Help!!!am Having Crush On Malia Obama by Nobody: 11:29pm On Aug 04, 2014
Danhumprey: That you won't mind marrying a monkey! lipsrsealed
kia this guy hate me with passion cry

me marry a monkey
Re: Help!!!am Having Crush On Malia Obama by hazzand16(m): 11:34pm On Aug 04, 2014
Gerrad from here now. lest i do something terrible angry[/quote] tongue go and hug transformer mumu of the highest order
Re: Help!!!am Having Crush On Malia Obama by Danhumprey: 11:36pm On Aug 04, 2014
Almeria: kia this guy hate me with passion cry

me marry a monkey
Yes!!!!! angry
Re: Help!!!am Having Crush On Malia Obama by d4real890(m): 11:40pm On Aug 04, 2014
Hmmmmmm
I hope your father is one of top richest man in Africa

1 Like

Re: Help!!!am Having Crush On Malia Obama by d4real890(m): 11:41pm On Aug 04, 2014
Hmmmmmm
I hope your father is one the top richest man in Africa

1 Like

Re: Help!!!am Having Crush On Malia Obama by Nobody: 11:41pm On Aug 04, 2014
Danhumprey: Yes!!!!! angry
I can't
I will never
Re: Help!!!am Having Crush On Malia Obama by d4real890(m): 11:42pm On Aug 04, 2014
Hmmmmmm
I hope your father is one of the top richest men in Africa

1 Like

Re: Help!!!am Having Crush On Malia Obama by Danhumprey: 11:44pm On Aug 04, 2014
Almeria: I can't
I will never
Even with plenty money?? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Help!!!am Having Crush On Malia Obama by Nobody: 12:11am On Aug 05, 2014
Danhumprey: Even with plenty money?? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Nop
I won't,
Re: Help!!!am Having Crush On Malia Obama by Danhumprey: 12:13am On Aug 05, 2014
Almeria: Nop
I won't,
Don't you like money? wink wink
Re: Help!!!am Having Crush On Malia Obama by major466(m): 12:14am On Aug 05, 2014
Wake up dude you are dreaming cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Help!!!am Having Crush On Malia Obama by OkikiOluwa1(m): 12:15am On Aug 05, 2014
5naira:
Now i no invite you come here but ur madness carry you come here now BACK OfF angry angry

4 malia sake what is wrong with nairaland peeps i was even thinking this will get to malia herself so she will know how much i love her, i no no say na mad fellas go pick am...

I repeat
MAD FELLAS BACK_OFF angry angry
you are mad!
Re: Help!!!am Having Crush On Malia Obama by OkikiOluwa1(m): 12:16am On Aug 05, 2014
vizkiz:

the funniest thing is that your dad is also in the same Ward i was kept...He says HI by the way...
you are mad
Re: Help!!!am Having Crush On Malia Obama by Tval(m): 12:26am On Aug 05, 2014
Then go nd marry her

1 Like

Re: Help!!!am Having Crush On Malia Obama by Nobody: 4:35am On Aug 05, 2014
Danhumprey: I get some of them from Facebook.wink

Oh okay!!...You're always right on point with your memes...You must have a lot saved in your cell. cheesy cheesy
Re: Help!!!am Having Crush On Malia Obama by Nobody: 8:44am On Aug 05, 2014
Danhumprey: Don't you like money? wink wink
I love money grin but I can't marry a monkey because of that,
Re: Help!!!am Having Crush On Malia Obama by Nobody: 8:47am On Aug 05, 2014
Danhumprey: Don't you like money? wink wink
na wa oo with the unecessary pressure am beginning to suspect that you resemble monkey
Re: Help!!!am Having Crush On Malia Obama by Nobody: 8:47am On Aug 05, 2014
Dot

1 Like

Re: Help!!!am Having Crush On Malia Obama by dasparrow: 8:59am On Aug 05, 2014
5naira: Am having crush on Malia Obama,the President of America Eldest daughter.....at first i thought this was just a joke, after i met her for the first time last year and got to speak with her i knew i had a special feeling for this girl though i didnt tell her....now i met her today at Chicago music festival Lollapalooza and told her my feelings and she was like are you serious or you are kidding me, she later told me it could be very risky if i ever date her and for the fact that she has'nt turned 18 yet it wont be possible....

....now beloved nairaland what do you advice i do, i love her with my life

[size=30] P.S; This Is strictly for matured mind, HATERS ARE PROHIBITED FROM COMMENTING[/size]

I REPEAT MATURED MINDS ONLY, HATERS LOOK FOR ANOTHER THREAD, AM DAMN SERIOUS angry angry angry angry

Keep lusting. America does not give paedophiles a slap on the wrist like Nigeria does. Your mates are building their careers and making money and all you can do is sit there and lust over a MINOR/UNDERAGE girl. Try anything funny and your Nigerian azz will be locked up in an american jail so fast, your head will spin. Even if Malia were of age, I doubt she would want to settle with an African-bred man. African culture is very hostile towards women and I doubt Barack 'Obomber' and his wife Michelle will want their precious daughter to marry from a part of the world where women are considered inferior and where gender discrimination is not frowned upon. So, keep crushing. When you are tired, you will come back to reality.

1 Like

Re: Help!!!am Having Crush On Malia Obama by Danhumprey: 9:02am On Aug 05, 2014
krall: na wa oo with the unecessary pressure am beginning to suspect that you resemble monkey
undecided

Re: Help!!!am Having Crush On Malia Obama by Danhumprey: 9:06am On Aug 05, 2014
Almeria: I love money grin but I can't marry a monkey because of that,
But what if a monkey has money and is sooo much inlove with you. He pamper you alot,treat you like the queen you are,he is so nice and all that. Will just reject him because he is a monkey?

Come on,lady. Don't be so heartless!angry

1 Like

Re: Help!!!am Having Crush On Malia Obama by Danhumprey: 9:07am On Aug 05, 2014
glitest:

Oh okay!!...You're always right on point with your memes...You must have a lot saved in your cell. cheesy cheesy
Yea,I do. And I'm still getting more.wink

1 Like

Re: Help!!!am Having Crush On Malia Obama by Danhumprey: 9:08am On Aug 05, 2014
Almeria: Nop
I won't,
You lie!lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I'm In Love: Please I Need Advice / Make one Wish And See It come true.....u Neva Can Tell / Check Out This Hilarious Chat Between A Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.