Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,642 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Ebola Prevention... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebola Prevention... (603 Views)

How Nigerian, AU Officials Maltreated, Cheated Ebola Volunteers In Liberia / Lady Who Started The Salt & Water Ebola Prevention Rumour Comes Out, Tenders Apo / Ebola: See Comments About Africa On Yahoo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebola Prevention... by seguun(m): 8:49am On Aug 05, 2014
I think the government should make the disinfectant substance in portable spray contaners that can be held in a handbag or in the pocket and be distributed to the public. With this, it will be easier for people to apply the spray in their houses and their body before or after being to a public place. I'm not a scientist, I'm just trying to profer a solution in my own LAYMAN way. What do you think guys?
Re: Ebola Prevention... by Ezedon(m): 8:56am On Aug 05, 2014
Is that insanity?
Re: Ebola Prevention... by seguun(m): 8:59am On Aug 05, 2014
Ezedon: Is that insanity?

What do you mean?
Re: Ebola Prevention... by dammytosh: 9:17am On Aug 05, 2014
seguun: I think the government should make the quarantine substance in portable spray contaners that can be held in a handbag or in the pocket and be distributed to the public. With this, it will be easier for people to apply the spray in their houses and their body before or after being to a public place. I'm not a scientist, I'm just trying to profer a solution in my own LAYMAN way. What do you think guys?

Quarantine in this context is not a substance.

By quarantine they actually meant separating infected people from others so that the disease will not be transmitted to those who are not yet infected.

Rodger that ?
Re: Ebola Prevention... by seguun(m): 9:34am On Aug 05, 2014
dammytosh:

Quarantine in this context is not a substance.

By quarantine they actually meant separating infected people from others so that the disease will not be transmitted to those who are not yet infected.

Rodger that ?

You are right bro, I've edited the post.
Re: Ebola Prevention... by Nobody: 9:49am On Aug 05, 2014
Just a fun fact for ya'll: The ebola virus resides in the testicles/semen of male survivors for about two months after "recovery".

(1) (Reply)

Why Gov. Aregbesola’s Victory Is Good For Nigeria - By Attorney Patryk Utulu / Adamawa Elections: Ribadu Set To Defect To PDP From APC / AGF Commends Staff Enthusiasm, Dedication To Duty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.