Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,610 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy - Foreign Affairs (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy (31461 Views)

Panama Papers Expos; Iceland's Prime Minister Resigns. / Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire / Ukarainan Prime Minister Resigns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by napoleonbaba(m): 2:01am On Aug 07, 2014
hungryboy: Before u put the blame on Israel, remember that Israel is only retaliating to hamas' shelling of rockets into Israeli territory, without the iron dome, and bomb shelters, Israel could have had as many deaths as the palestinians
with homemade missiles abi?
Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by Nobody: 2:36am On Aug 07, 2014
napoleonbaba: with homemade missiles abi?

this is really a silly argument... that somehow hamas is absolved of any blame in this conflict because afterall, they are merely using home made missiles. Well last i checked... a missile is a missile... built primarily to kill.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by Nobody: 8:10am On Aug 07, 2014
GuyFawkes:

B1tch did I hit a nerve?
Why you ranting and foaming in the mouth like the rabid b1tch you are Or is dat time of the month.
Bipolar my foot,I figured you got MPD when you swtich from catholic to judaism
Who gives a hoot who you're in defence of bloody skank.
You the dunce is fool of crap! Eeeeeeeeeeeeesh. Your idiocy reeks to the highs. Who is claiming Judaism? Oh, I get, that's how nincompoops reason. Choke on your putrid BO while at it. You will soon launch another handle to continue your rants. Talk of MPD cheesy

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by GuyFawkes: 8:55am On Aug 07, 2014
davidylan:

I realized you had no clue what you were talking about from your very second sentence... but the above in highlights just takes the cake. There are 538 electoral votes in the USA.
*Correction
241-270 of 538 electoral votes
That doesn't make it clueless so don't w@nk urself over that ,I believe I know your stance on this issue so no need for your lectures lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by GuyFawkes: 9:03am On Aug 07, 2014
chimkaire: You the dunce is fool of crap! Eeeeeeeeeeeeesh. Your idiocy reeks to the highs. Who is claiming Judaism? Oh, I get, that's how nincompoops reason. Choke on your putrid BO while at it. You will soon launch another handle to continue your rants. Talk of MPD cheesy

*yawns*
B1tch you still can't stop your vitriolic rants and abuse.jeez you must be a sad creature,you've somehow avoided making any meaningful contribution to this thread Bravo!!!
Now sod off you repulsive vermin. Sorry I aint into having multiple handles,why mention it when that's ur forte seeing as you have an identity crisis. grin
Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by justwise(m): 9:41am On Aug 07, 2014
uplawal: Anybody killed fighting for his property died the dead of a maryt,in Islam you dnt allow oppression of any kind,you resist it and suppress it,in as much as he dnt worship any other than Allah.

Like i said before...if those who died are regarded as martyr (which in your belief its a good thing) then we should not be demonstrating, calling on UN and the rest of the world to do something. You should be thanking Israel for sending them to a better place?

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by Nobody: 9:46am On Aug 07, 2014
GuyFawkes:

*yawns*
B1tch you still can't stop your vitriolic rants and abuse.jeez you must be a sad creature,you've somehow avoided making any meaningful contribution to this thread Bravo!!!
Now sod off you repulsive vermin. Sorry I aint into having multiple handles,why mention it when that's ur forte seeing as you have an identity crisis. grin
bring it on slob cheesy. You quoted me at first. Your dead brain made you forget. Oh, while slobbering into my post, you made no point but tried to bring God down. That's your undoing. You craved for attention. All hail the SLOB. You cretin will continue wallowing in darkness. #Dingbat. Ezi ohia grin

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by GuyFawkes: 9:52am On Aug 07, 2014
chimkaire: bring it on slob cheesy. You quoted me at first. Your dead brain made you forget. Oh, while slobbering into my post, you made no point but tried to bring God down. That's your undoing. You craved for attention. All hail the SLOB. You cretin will continue wallowing in darkness. #Dingbat. Ezi ohia grin
Wow I tried to bring God down shocked
Seriously?and when did you become angel Michael you dvmb and repulsive tramp?
I don't need your attention b1tch go choke on a d1ck.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by Nobody: 10:03am On Aug 07, 2014
GuyFawkes:
Wow I tried to bring God down shocked
Seriously?and when did you become angel Michael you dvmb and repulsive tramp?
I don't need your attention b1tch go choke on a d1ck.
d1ck? You got none of course. Little man lipsrsealed. Now I know I have been wasting my time on a LOONY embarassed. Here he comes with another #angel Michael cry. Eledami forgive me for paying attention to a nitwit embarassed. You can continue drivelling, mbok. It's your right. #out

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by GuyFawkes: 10:19am On Aug 07, 2014
chimkaire: d1ck? You got none of course. Little man lipsrsealed. Now I know I have been wasting my time on a LOONY embarassed. Here he comes with another #angel Michael cry. Eledami forgive me for paying attention to a nitwit embarassed. You can continue drivelling, mbok. It's your right. #out

Nutter b1tch aren't you the all conquering defender of God?
Hope you recite your rants alongside your hail marys bloody hypocrite. tongue
Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by Nobody: 12:15pm On Aug 07, 2014
GuyFawkes:
*Correction
241-270 of 538 electoral votes
That doesn't make it clueless so don't w@nk urself over that ,I believe I know your stance on this issue so no need for your lectures lipsrsealed

Actually i was being quite conservative in my criticism... you're claim that jews command 241-270 electoral votes is quite absurd. The idea that the jews vote as a block is even more absurd. This is a myth that has absolutely no basis in reality.

The idea that not a single politician can be elected in America without a pro-Israel view is laughable... perhaps Rep Keith Ellison may like to ask you some questions.
Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 07, 2014
No muslim is begging UN them to stop,it cannot stop, to the palestinians it is jihad,it can only stop when oppression is over,it may be on hold but not stopping,Eventhouigh they died the death of maryt,does not mean we dnt respect lives,its precious and should not be wasted.So America can continue sponsoring isreal they will soon go bankrupt.
justwise: [b]

Like i said before...if those who died are regarded as martyr (which in your belief its a good thing) then we should not be demonstrating, calling on UN and the rest of the world to do something. You should be thanking Israel for sending them to a better place?
Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by Nobody: 12:41pm On Aug 07, 2014
uplawal: No muslim is begging UN them to stop,it cannot stop, to the palestinians it is jihad,it can only stop when oppression is over,it may be on hold but not stopping,Eventhouigh they died the death of maryt,does not mean we dnt respect lives,its precious and should not be wasted.So America can continue sponsoring isreal they will soon go bankrupt.

this is a deeply confused piece. What oppression are you talking about?

You respect life, its precious... but you all want to die as martyrs anyway?

America will sponsor Israel just as much as Iran bankrolls Hamas... what is good for the goose....

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by justwise(m): 12:53pm On Aug 07, 2014
uplawal: No muslim is begging UN them to stop,it cannot stop, to the palestinians it is jihad,it can only stop when oppression is over,it may be on hold but not stopping,Eventhouigh they died the death of maryt,does not mean we dnt respect lives,its precious and should not be wasted. So America can continue sponsoring isreal they will soon go bankrupt.

Yes Palestinian's lives are as precious as those innocent Christians & Muslims been slaughtered by BH and ISIS daily but nobody resigns or demonstrates about it. ISIS is moving city to city killing as they go along but i haven't seen a single high profile Muslim politician in the west resigning or organizing demonstration to condemn the killings.

America sponsoring Israel? Who sponsors Hamas, Boko haram, ISIS and other militant groups?

The hypocrisy of the whole is issue makes me laugh, the only reason why a lot of people are using this Hamas vs Israel war to seek attention is because America and the west are involved, its not because they careless about human lives or have any sense of moral judgement, its the hatred for America and the west.

ISIS and Boko Haram alone have killed far too many people than those killed in Gaza recently but non ant-war demo, no push for UN action and no resignation.
Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 07, 2014
justwise:

Yes Palestinian's lives are as precious as those innocent Christians & Muslims been slaughtered by BH and ISIS daily but nobody resigns or demonstrates about it. ISIS is moving city to city killing as they go along but i haven't seen a single high profile Muslim politician in the west resigning or organizing demonstration to condemn the killings.

America sponsoring Israel? Who sponsors Hamas, Boko haram, ISIS and other militant groups?

The hypocrisy of the whole is issue makes me laugh, the only reason why a lot of people are using this Hamas vs Israel war to seek attention is because America and the west are involved, its not because they careless about human lives or have any sense of moral judgement, its the hatred for America and the west.

ISIS and Boko Haram alone have killed far too many people than those killed in Gaza recently but non ant-war demo, no push for UN action and no resignation.

you've said it all really. That many cannot see the glaring hypocrisy in their positions is what is most laughable.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by justwise(m): 1:18pm On Aug 07, 2014
davidylan:

you've said it all really. That many cannot see the glaring hypocrisy in their positions is what is most laughable.

Christians are fleeing Qaraqosh in Nineveh as the Islamic State (IS) group captured the town and ordered Christians there to convert or get killed, http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-28686998

i don't see any of those militant sympathizers going from one TV station to another condemning it, they all surprisingly kept quiet but once Israel or America is mentioned on the news they all suddenly become ant-war campaigners and human right activist

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by cleric(m): 1:19pm On Aug 07, 2014
Oothman: by killing everyone in the north ? Do u even ccare to listen to news cominng from that region ? 100s of children have been killed ! yet u deemed it fit as a norm. I just want you to think abt ur children if u have or ur siblings when making a comment like this .
Ofcourse not, but by strategically wiping out their leaders and sympatizers (including lineage) early enough. Cut the head, the body will scatter. It only needs to be done codedly. This might not eradicate it but will keep it under check. So many advices were given back then which the guy (clueless as he has proven) failed to adhere to but later resorted to same thing when it was very late.
Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by cleric(m): 1:21pm On Aug 07, 2014
justwise:

Christians are fleeing Qaraqosh in Nineveh as the Islamic State (IS) group captured the town and ordered Christians there to convert or get killed, http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-28686998

i don't see any of those militant sympathizers going from one TV station to another condemning it, they all surprisingly kept quiet but once Israel or America is mentioned on the news they all suddenly become ant-war campaigners and human right activist

It's because they are idiots.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by nairalife2013(m): 8:22pm On Aug 13, 2014
napoleonbaba: with homemade missiles abi?
embarassed embarassed embarassed

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Massive 4.8 Earthquake Hits New York / President Zuma Flees As Storm Wrecks Havoc On His Tent At An Event. PICS / North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile From Submarine Towards Japan( Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.