Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,192 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy (31491 Views)

Panama Papers Expos; Iceland's Prime Minister Resigns. / Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire / Ukarainan Prime Minister Resigns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by Haywhymido(m): 10:36am On Aug 05, 2014
barcanista: Kudos Sayeeda... Israel is committing terrorism in Gaza. the West is Watching.

#SayNoToOppressivePolicies #FreeGaza
just like a quote frm my 200l gns textbook which says: when a dog bite a man it is not a news but when a man bite a dog it is news.Hypocrite westerners.I heard dey r even aiding israel with weapons.

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by Eyop: 10:37am On Aug 05, 2014
Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 05, 2014
martyns303: Any sane human would take a stand against the genocide taking place in Gaza, has anyone seen what's happening there? Have u even bothered to look? It's terrible.
Genocide or Terrorism? Israel is committing Terrorist act in GAZA

9 Likes

Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by Firefire(m): 10:38am On Aug 05, 2014
barcanista: Well i don't support oppression. Not because of religion. I wasn't brought up to support mass killing

I respect your opinion.

But I know Hamas to be a terrorist group.

Hamas train and sponsor terrorism against the state of Israel.

Why

10 Likes

Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by igbsam(m): 10:38am On Aug 05, 2014
Firefire:

na you be the FAT one... You are a good dancer smiley

Yes o, na me be the FAT one, i sabi dance wella
Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:38am On Aug 05, 2014
Why is this not in foreign affairs but when I talk about my Biafran heroes, the thread is immediately moved?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by guass(m): 10:38am On Aug 05, 2014
barcanista: You are a disgrace to God and Christianity. Jesus never supported oppression.

May Terrorists Wipe you out from the face of the earth.
SOMETIMES I IMAGINE IF THERE CAN BE PEACE ON THIS LITTLE PLANET.
DAYS AGO THREE ISRAELI TEENS WERE KIDNAPPED, FEW DAYS LATER THEY WERE FOUND DEAD IN ONE OF HAMAS TUNNELS. LIKE IT OR NOT THAT ACT IS PURELY A CAPITAL PUNISHABLE OFFENCE.
ISRAEL IS NOT NIGERIA WHERE BOKO HARAM CAN TERRORISE AND GO FREE.
ISRAEL'S DESTINY IS IN THEIR OWN HAND, THEY MUST NOT YIELD TO ANY PRESSURE OR LISTEN TO ANY CROCODILE'S SYMPATHY FROM ANY PATH OF THE WORLD.

19 Likes

Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:39am On Aug 05, 2014
Firefire:

I respect your opinion.

Why

Why is Isreal not killing Hamas guys then?

Should we start killing northern civillians because boko is terrorist?

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by shadowwalker101: 10:39am On Aug 05, 2014
[img]http://www.?aff=391[/img]
na wa o
Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by Blockus: 10:40am On Aug 05, 2014
Firefire:

I respect your opinion.

Why

What would you rather have Palestine do?! Sit back and allow the Israelis wipe them out?!

At this rate, I support the Palestines. angry Israel should be wiped off the surface of the earth. angry

8 Likes

Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by Nobody: 10:40am On Aug 05, 2014
Haywhymido: this a quote frm my 200l gns textbook it says: when a dog bite a man it is not a news but when a man bite a dog it is news.Hypocrite westerners.I heard dey r even aiding israel with weapons.
They are real hypocrites. They are the ones giving weapons to Israel. the West is Waging War Against Middle East and Africa. Sadly the leaders of these regions are their tools. What stops Arab League from Sanctioning Israel and provide support to Palestenians? What stops Egypt from Opening Its borders for Gazans? What stops Middle Eastern Envoys from Withdrawing from UN since there's nothing "United" in that body?

#FreeGaza

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by Firefire(m): 10:40am On Aug 05, 2014
igbsam:

Yes o, na me be the FAT one, i sabi dance wella

Show us another side of your dancing... maybe Series II grin

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by Mhomies: 10:41am On Aug 05, 2014
cheruv: as an Indian she's making noise... to hell with her!!
Do you have to only be a white to condemn what's wrong and be acceptable? If that's your thinking then what about this guy?
http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2014/07/23/372402/id-fire-rockets-at-israel-british-mp/

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by hensben(m): 10:42am On Aug 05, 2014
when we go hear say one of this political office holder for nigeria resign from office.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by 9jahubcom(m): 10:42am On Aug 05, 2014
wat a lovely country...try am for 9ja 1st
Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 05, 2014
Firefire:

I respect your opinion.

Why

Hamas was DEMOCRATICALLY elected by Palestinians to lead West Bank. What is Israels problem? why should they be intruding in matters that doesn't concern them? If it were me, I will do more than what hamas did should anyone try to bully and illegally occupy Okrika Kingdom.

12 Likes

Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by 1stola: 10:44am On Aug 05, 2014
ode

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by coogar: 10:44am On Aug 05, 2014
BedLam: As much as it doesn't mean anything, it feels great not to be part of what you detest. There are many people like her in Govt.

what israel is doing to palestine are war crimes. shame on the UN & the western world in general for allowing the killing of innocent women and children.

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by 1stola: 10:45am On Aug 05, 2014
amiskurie:
You just showed us hatred reigns in your livelihood......go to helll.

Western butt licker!

You are not the black sheep of the family,you are the lastest of your household.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by anonimi: 10:46am On Aug 05, 2014

The signs and rantings of an hungry black man who is hung up on stomach infrastructure of let's eat all now & here, god will take care of tomorrow so no need for any savings/plans/preparations!

Such resignation is not NUTS in our character.
His family/town's people/tribe's men will call her crazy for taking away their opportunity to "come & chop" from the national cake aka Niger Delta oil revenue.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by Firefire(m): 10:47am On Aug 05, 2014
Blockus:

What would you rather have Palestine do?! Sit back and allow the Israelis wipe them out?!

At this rate, I support the Palestines. angry Israel should be wiped off the surface of the earth. angry

you are aligned with Hamas with your post right

9 Likes

Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by SpaceGoat: 10:49am On Aug 05, 2014

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by coogar: 10:49am On Aug 05, 2014
Blockus:

i agree with you.
that land does not belong to israel. the land flowing of milk & honey had people there. what kinda nonsense is this? you came from egypt to occupy people's lands & then kill them because you are western-backed.

all the jews should be ashamed of themselves. there are vïrgin lands in the amazon forest. the united nations should settle the jews there. can't the world see israel is the reason of all the crises in the middle-east?

9 Likes

Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by zubby29(m): 10:50am On Aug 05, 2014
do u have blood running in ur vain? are u blind to d crimes isreal is commiting in gaza? God have mercy on ur soul

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by Ayo3000: 10:54am On Aug 05, 2014
Mtseeew! Y don't she also leave d country as protest?

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by Blockus: 10:55am On Aug 05, 2014
Firefire:

you are aligned with Hamas with your post right

I really dont give a rats ass about Hamas.

I am more disturbed by Israels occupation of Palestinian lands. angry

At this point, every Palestinian child would want to fight against Israel. angry

Hamas is simply fighting the Palestinian cause but from a selfish perspective.

The whole world seems to have turned a blind eye to the sufferings of the Palestinian peoples and part of it is because they are Muslims.

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by cleric(m): 10:55am On Aug 05, 2014
barcanista: You are a disgrace to God and Christianity. Jesus never supported oppression.

May Terrorists Wipe you out from the face of the earth.
I am sorry to say this but he is not. It is because the christians and liberals tolerate the massacres that is why terrorism is thriving. It is alright for hamas to bomb and kill israelis and when isreal retaliates with a greater force everyone cries that isreal is unfair. Rubbish. There are peaceful ways to get freedom and not by terrorising others. If they choose force, retaliate with greater force. If Jonathan had done the needful as regarding boko haram when they just started, Nigeria won't be in the mess it is right now.

10 Likes

Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by Firefire(m): 10:56am On Aug 05, 2014
barcanista: Hamas was DEMOCRATICALLY elected by Palestinians to lead West Bank. What is Israels problem? why should they be intruding in matters that doesn't concern them? If it were me, I will do more than what hamas did should anyone try to bully and illegally occupy Okrika Kingdom.

My brother,
How did this war start ?
Why did Israel and Hamas go to war in July 2014?

The war was sparked by the June 10 murder of three young Israeli students.

Eyal Yifrah, Gilad Shaar, and Naftali Frenkel disappeared while in the West Bank, where they were studying at a yeshiva.

Israel conducted a massive manhunt in the Palestinian territory, alleging they were abducted by members of Hamas.

The boys were found dead on June 30th, apparently executed.

Israel responded to the deaths with a limited bombing campaign in Gaza against Hamas targets there, beginning the night of the boys were found. Palestinian militant groups (though, notably, not Hamas) in Gaza fired rockets into Israel.

There had been sporadic rocket fire throughout the crisis, but Hamas launched a wave of 40 rockets on July 8th, for which it claimed responsibility for the first time since 2012. Then Israel launched more strikes in Gaza, as part of what Netanyahu said was an effort to make Hamas "pay a heavy price."

15 Likes

Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by hazyfm: 10:56am On Aug 05, 2014
SO MANY IGNORANT COMMENTS.. [size=15pt]PLS PEOPLE SHOULD STOP COMMENTING ON TOPICS THEY KNOW LITTLE OR NOTHING ABOUT JUST TO BE SEEN ON FRONT PAGE!![/size]

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 05, 2014
A lady with integrity, conscience and honour.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by slyzy(m): 10:59am On Aug 05, 2014
martyns303: Any sane human would take a stand against the genocide taking place in Gaza, has anyone seen what's happening there? Have u even bothered to look? It's terrible.
That is how they create bad blood and discontent for themselves consequently breeding terrorists by the oppressed to get even with them and when that is done, they start screaming blue murder.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by Nobody: 11:00am On Aug 05, 2014
barcanista: Kudos Sayeeda... Israel is committing terrorism in Gaza. the West is Watching.

#SayNoToOppressivePolicies #FreeGaza
"Committing terrorism"?! Your English teacher must be 'proud' of you.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Photos Egypt Palm Sunday Explosion That Killed 37 & Injuring 95 / Massive Explosion In Milan, Many Cars On Fire / New Israeli Airstrikes Killed At Least 32 People And Injured Dozen (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.