Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,670 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy - Foreign Affairs (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy (31485 Views)

Panama Papers Expos; Iceland's Prime Minister Resigns. / Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire / Ukarainan Prime Minister Resigns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by ayobase(m): 8:43am On Aug 06, 2014
cleric:
If civilians support a movement,hide and allows themselves to be used as human shields, then they deserve to die. Do you see how these 'civilians' jubilate when Hamas kills innocent Israeli civilians? Why not tell Hamas to target Israeli military bases instead of isreal's civilian population? Please when asking silly questions to one party, try to apply same questions to all parties concerned. Like I mentioned earlier, if one party takes an offensive, a retaliation of greater magnitude should be meted out. And by the way, those civilians were not Israeli targets, they were casualties of war unlike what your Hamas is doing by intentionally targeting civilians only. Perhaps when one of your family members who goes to study gets killed by a terrorist organisation in the name of making a statement, you will understand what it means to take a stand.
Please, enough said on sentimental comments.

simple.

and if nobody is satisfied......Isreal's leaders should be charged.....we have ICJ there.

Politics is a dirty game.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by ayobase(m): 8:46am On Aug 06, 2014
realbee:
maybe you should read my comments again, obj is wrong and should hv been jailed for crime against humanity, israel is also wrong with their approach, either it is within or outside, mass killing of innocents just because you want to get to some few bad eggs is totally wrong, even during war, massive killing of innocents is frowned against, that is why we have war crimes.

we should ask ICJ to their job.
those involved should be charged.
Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by okzcorp: 8:51am On Aug 06, 2014
say4gunit:

U don fall my hand! Dont rely on pro-israel media, go get urself updated!

Neither should you rely on Pro-Hamas media. Plz which media is neutral?

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by delishpot: 9:34am On Aug 06, 2014
. I ask u, if some terrorists are firing frm an apartment building housing civilians in central Tel Aviv will d Israelis bomb it knowing there ar civilians?. If they can't do it in Tel Aviv, why should they be allowed to do it in gaza?.
[/quote][/b]

I nor Trust Isreal o, those people will bomb back o. The way their eyes dey red. They will bomb their mothers to heaven and back if it means saving the rest of their people and their land. Remember how Abraham for get mind to sacrifice his son?
Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by GuyFawkes: 9:39am On Aug 06, 2014
SirShymex:

Yes, a lot of Jews are also massive financial donors to politicians. People with Jewish ancestry have the highest number of billionaires per population - a lot of American, German, Polish, Russian, French, and British billionaires are Jews. He who pays the piper dictates the tune.

Also, it seems most of us are naive and we take the flowery words, eloquence, and articulation of these politicians seriously, rather than for face value. Most of them are just figure-heads for those who put them there, since all western countries have a certain path/doctrine they must adhere to. America's foreign policy, at the moment is controlled by Zbigniew Brzezinski's Grand Chessboard. And he can't really stray from that. However, that doesn't negate the fact that domestically, Obama has also been a failure. Even if I've not been following America's domestic politics of late, due to how fraudulent the whole thing is. I know the country's debts have doubled since Obama took over, and that means:he singlehandedly doubled the debts the country accumulated since independence - cray. And I also know the housing market in that country is dead - my aunt recently lost so much money on that.

Anyway, one thing I'll always give Obama, "Mr. Yes We Can," credit for, is that, he was able to touch so many people in 2008. That campaign coincided with when I started to develop interest in African/black history, and it kind of drew me into following international politics - and enlightenment. Without him, I probably wouldn't even know much today, apart from what's in the media. I can't even over-emphasise how Obama 2008 touched my life - and even my mates back then in uni. We're not even Americans, but seeing a black man contest in a Western country, especially the most powerful country in world, gave all of us hope - in the aspect of aiming higher than the sky. We followed his campaign and the election religiously. From watching Wolf Blitzer daily, to Anderson Cooper, to O'reilly factor, to Rachel Maddow's show, to Keith Olbermann's show, to everything on ABC. Heck, I bought his books: Dreams from my Father, and The Audacity of Hope.

These times, I get back from Uni everyday searching the web for what Roland Martin, Melissa Harris-Perry, Marc Lamont Hill and etc.have to say. And on the election night in 2008, it was a vigil - we were drinking all night, watching the projection on CNN. I'll never forget how Roland Martin was crying live on CNN, when Obama won. Heck, two of my boys also cried. And just seeing African Americans - young and old - shedding tears of joy touched me somewhere in Birmingham, UK. So, I'll never forget that, and how that moment inspired me to start aiming for the moon. He has let everyone down...but his election victory changed my life forever, and I'll forever be grateful to Barack Hussein Obama for what he added to my life in 2008. And 2008 was the year I started a complete turn-around in my lifegrin

I read an interesting account of why American politicians continue support of Israel. It's simple math. While Jews represent less than 3% of the U.S. population, the majority live in the 10 states that control 241 of the 270 electoral votes and Jews all vote and they vote as a block. Add in the evangelical Christians, who are 70% of the GOP base, and you get 66% percent of Americans supporting Israel. Not a single politician in the U.S. could be elected without a pro-Israel stance. Not one. Not from either party.
Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by GuyFawkes: 10:24am On Aug 06, 2014
chimkaire: A million of you and your Philistine brothers got nothing on Israel. Please, take note wink

There goes another black african religious nutcase.
Since when did you become a Jew?wish the Zionists gave a fvck about you,since they are the chosen ones consider yourself the rejected ones.Brainwashed mofos always quoting the bible.....the same bible that serves as a manual for genocide going by the book of joshua.
Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by 50calibre(m): 10:31am On Aug 06, 2014
SirShymex:

Yes, in western societies where there's a balance between capitalism and people oriented policies - the people wield some power. However, in a country like America, where only extreme capitalism thrives, and with how powerful the media is - it's a winner takes all mentality. Coupled with the divide. The highest bidder will always hold sway about 9 out of 10 times - the dollar dictates the tone. The power of the dollar is the American dream. That's why the interests of the plutocrats and banksters will always be protected.

Also, most times international politics is defined by a script with interests as the premise, and most western leaders have no say. They just have to keep following that script, unless there's a hiccup that requires a change in tactics - to avoid defeat/embarrassment.

Anyway, I don't think I can say much about America's domestic politics right now - I stopped following it time ago. However, I would say all the things you listed are more or less wishful thinking, especially higher taxes on the rich, and guns control. Yanks love their guns and you should see how the sales of AK47 soared two weeks ago after Obama sanctioned Russia. These folks love their guns.

Yes, Obama did his thing during that election campaign, and vying for that position against a cyborg like McCain and a perpetual airhead like Sarah Palin, kind of made him a more desired choice. And most young folks and hip-hop genration could relate to him. Also, the timing played a role as well, after Dubya destroyed the planet, with utter. However, Dubya looks like Einstein compared to Obama now.

Lol America is indeed a very capitalist country, but it's something that has worked for them while creating some very wealthy Americans. I don't think Obama himself is a big fan of capitalism, but he dances to their tune as he's got little or no choice.

Gun control is a very difficult subject for any American president as those rights are constitutionally protected but I think he's already implemented higher taxes for the rich

In hindsight, bush looks like a saint.
Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by cheruv: 10:32am On Aug 06, 2014
Blockus:

I am not a Muslim so cut out that Muhammadan bullshit..

Israel are bullies and bullies don't deserve to live. angry
sympathy for weaklings who look for trouble and cry about being beaten can be blinding cheesy cheesy

Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by Blockus: 10:41am On Aug 06, 2014
cheruv:
sympathy for weaklings who look for trouble and cry about being beaten can be blinding cheesy cheesy

Weaklings you call them.. grin

They are fighting against a Nation that is openly and biasly backed by the Worlds Super power and the U.N is powerless to do anythign about it and you call them weaklings.. grin

They are fighting against a Nuclear Weapons armed country with better and higher sophisticated weapons and you call them weaklings.. grin

Let Iran enrich and weaponise their Uranium and lets see who the weakling truly is. grin You think the U.S is stupid for using the U.N and other Diplomatic means to stiffle Iran?! grin The day America withdraws its open support for Israel, thats the day we will know who the weakling in the Middle east truly is.

#GodBlessPalestine.

#DownWithTheZionists. angry

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by GuyFawkes: 10:53am On Aug 06, 2014
Femosticap:

from experience, only people with hogwash filled brains spew rubbish tantrums in intellectual discourse! fyi Mr 'Coogar', hamas rockets killed 2 Israelis, even before the invasion began. when you mess with a country that doesnt mess with the lives of its citizens, that is what you get!
Israel is not Nigeria punk! If you kill one of them, they will give you more than you can chew so shut the F up and suck your thumbs!
Im absoluetely gutted that I'm arguing with a nitwit who cant think!

FALSE!!!
Hamas rocket didn't kill 2 israelis before the invasion began,or are you trying to say that's what triggered the invasion?
Pls stop fabricating tales and passing it off as facts,I believe you have a formed opinion already regarding the issue,so do others.
You've been spewing balderdash all through tongue
Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by GuyFawkes: 11:23am On Aug 06, 2014
Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 06, 2014
GuyFawkes:

There goes another black african religious nutcase.
Since when did you become a Jew?wish the Zionists gave a fvck about you,since they are the chosen ones consider yourself the rejected ones.Brainwashed mofos always quoting the bible.....the same bible that serves as a manual for genocide going by the book of joshua.
May I know you? Hello...U got no opinion to drop rather, U need your fellow atheists to buzz some. My opinion stands. U are the nutcase here, in whatever form you may come. *rabbit* wink

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by GuyFawkes: 11:33am On Aug 06, 2014
Daresh:

FYI Hitler mocked the Jews for their docility. His claim was that they were like sheep and wont fight even when you slaughter them.

Did you hear of the Warsaw ghettos where the Jews fought Hitler?

It was Hitler that brought out the fighting spirit in the Jews and their decision to end centuries of torture, mass murder and expulsion.

I tire for all this anti-semitism. They Israelites are fighting for their right to live, to be alive!

So it was Hitler that brought out the fighting spirit in the Jews? Seriously So jews were basically used for target practice,tell that to the wind
How ironic is it that Gaza echoes the Warsaw ghetto,and what did the jews do when they knew they were eventually gonna be cleansed off?they fought back bravely even if it was a losing battle.
And quit that Anti-semitic mantra its BS,since when did Africans start to become anti-semitic or is it a crime to criticise the "Chosen ones"?
Last time I checked the palestinians are also Semitic people,can't say that about the Ashkenazi fellows occupying Palestine.
The Palestinians also have a right to live,thay also want to exist.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by GuyFawkes: 12:26pm On Aug 06, 2014
chimkaire: May I know you? Hello...U got no opinion to drop rather, U need your fellow atheists to buzz some. My opinion stands. U are the nutcase here, in whatever form you may come. *rabbit* wink

Featherbrain what were you saying tongue
Can't remember your subservient self dropping any opinion on this thread other than spew some hogwash.hush it pls
#Stupid

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by cheruv: 12:52pm On Aug 06, 2014
Blockus:

Weaklings you call them.. grin

They are fighting against a Nation tht is openly and biasly backed by the Worlds Super power and the U.N is powerless to do anythign about it and you call them weaklings.. grin

They are fighting against a Nuclear Weapons armed country with better and higher sophisticated weapons and you call them weaklings.. grin

Let Iran enrich and weaponise their Uranium and lets see who the weakling truly is. grin You think the U.S is stupid for using the U.N and other Diplomatic means to stiffle Iran?! grin The day America withdraws its open support for Israel, thats the day we will know who the weakling in the Middle east truly is.

#GodBlessPalestine.

#DownWithTheZionists. angry
where was American support when Israeli forces defeated the Arabs in the '48 war??
where was American support when Israel wrested Sinai and Gaza from Egyptian control in the '56 war??
where was American support when Israel wrestled with Egyptian forces in Sinai and Gaza;with Jordanian forces in Judea and Samaria and Syrian forces in the Golan in the '67 war??
America started supporting Israel kos they saw it as a liberalized democracy that wins its wars unlike south Vietnam who had no choice but lose to the Vietcong despite the huge aid they get from America.this support started just before the '73 war and their aim is for Israel to make peace with its neighbours.
America is helping Iran by restraining Israel kos if America hadn't refused giving Israel those blockbuster bombs that can be used to destroy things buried deep in mountains, Israel would've bombed Iran years ago.Israel bombed Irak under Saddam in '81 and Syria under Assad in '07 so Iran isn't a problem.
like I always say,the Arabs failed hopelessly 4X while your beloved Palestinians who love missed opportunities ['87-'93; '01-'05] twice..the worst you can do is gnash your teeth when you hear people singing of the victories of Zayon grin

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by initiate: 1:18pm On Aug 06, 2014
Nigeria sgould take a cue from this and deal with BH the way Israel is dealing with Hamas instead of playing hide and seek with them
Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 06, 2014
GuyFawkes:

Featherbrain what were you saying tongue
Can't remember your subservient self dropping any opinion on this thread other than spew some hogwash.hush it pls
#Stupid
You are the numbskull who rather than drop his comment, chose to quote me. Keep quiet, you lack opinion. Profligate grin

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by hafees: 2:51pm On Aug 06, 2014
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=653529191340162

PLEASE CLICK ON THIS LINK AND WATCH THE VIDEO. IT IS EASY TO UNDERSTAND THE REASON ISREAL IS WRONG
Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by GuyFawkes: 3:52pm On Aug 06, 2014
chimkaire: You are the numbskull who rather than drop his comment, chose to quote me. Keep quiet, you lack opinion. Profligate grin

Fvcktard I dropped my opinion on the thread apparently you're too demented to read it,LMAO a vermin says someone lacks opinion when it can't even string a coherent statement.
Holy Mary shocked we have a specie suffering from 1d1ot1tis

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by JaaizTech: 3:53pm On Aug 06, 2014
delishpot: . I ask u, if some terrorists are firing frm an apartment building housing civilians in central Tel Aviv will d Israelis bomb it knowing there ar civilians?. If they can't do it in Tel Aviv, why should they be allowed to do it in gaza?.
[/b]

I nor Trust Isreal o, those people will bomb back o. The way their eyes dey red. They will bomb their mothers to heaven and back if it means saving the rest of their people and their land. Remember how Abraham for get mind to sacrifice his son?

What is in contention here is the injustice being meted out on the People of Palestine. The truth be told; it is modern day slavery. How can some people suddenly wake up and lay ancestral claim to another people's land. Let me put it in proper perspective; lets assume that the "French People" are the ancestors of the land called Nigeria in the BCs; and now they suddenly come up with the idea that Nigeria belongs to their ancestors and as a result they have the right to occupy Nigeria. This is exactly what Israel has done with the aid of America and the West. Check out the map of israel and you will find it lying in the middle of Palestine.
Israel may have all the sohisticated weaponry of this World; and Israel will keep bombing the people of Palestine and that won't deter them; because they wake up everyday to this injustice, to this oppression and that only strengthen their resolve. Waking up to see Israel keeping them under lock and key in their won land can only keep them angry and stronger in their resolve. Someday DAVID will defeat GOLIATH, it is question of time.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by delishpot: 4:12pm On Aug 06, 2014
JaaizTech:

What is in contention here is the injustice being meted out on the People of Palestine. The truth be told; it is modern day slavery. How can some people suddenly wake up and lay ancestral claim to another people's land. Let me put it in proper perspective; lets assume that the "French People" are the ancestors of the land called Nigeria in the BCs; and now they suddenly come up with the idea that Nigeria belongs to their ancestors and as a result they have the right to occupy Nigeria. This is exactly what Israel has done with the aid of America and the West. Check out the map of israel and you will find it lying in the middle of Palestine.
Israel may have all the sohisticated weaponry of this World; and Israel will keep bombing the people of Palestine and that won't deter them; because they wake up everyday to this injustice, to this oppression and that only strengthen their resolve. Waking up to see Israel keeping them under lock and key in their won land can only keep them angry and stronger in their resolve. Someday DAVID will defeat GOLIATH, it is question of time.

Hian, wetin I talk now? I am only saying those Israelites will do anything to keep that land. Did I say that I support the war? Biko I no get power jare. You are just talking out of passion so anything that is not applauding your idea you perceive as attack. You asked a question and I replied, did I say more? I even said if their father Abraham can agree to kill his only child what else won't they do?
Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by JaaizTech: 4:26pm On Aug 06, 2014
delishpot:

Hian, wetin I talk now? I am only saying those Israelites will do anything to keep that land. Did I say that I support the war? Biko I no get power jare. You are just talking out of passion so anything that is not applauding your idea you perceive as attack. You asked a question and I replied, did I say more? I even said if their father Abraham can agree to kill his only child what else won't they do?

I was trying to keep the real issues in perspective. To some who would rather look away now... What goes around comes around even if it takes centuries... it would come around. You used the word Terrorist to describe HAMAS, and that gave you away as someone whom isn't putting issues in proper perspective. HAMAS is a military wing fighting for the emancipation of Palestinian land, how that makes them Terrorist and Israel not a terrorist really baffles me.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by delishpot: 4:42pm On Aug 06, 2014
JaaizTech:

I was trying to keep the real issues in perspective. To some who would rather look away now... What goes around comes around even if it takes centuries... it would come around. You used the word Terrorist to describe HAMAS, and that gave you away as someone whom isn't putting issues in proper perspective. HAMAS is a military wing fighting for the emancipation of Palestinian land, how that makes them Terrorist and Israel not a terrorist really baffles me.

If you read and understand well my post like you claim, you would have clearly seen where I wrote I am not 100% sure of what is happening there that my take is based on what I heard. Did you not read that part? Oh wait, as usual only that point the word Terrorist infuriated you so you did not bother to read the rest of my comment.
You did not see where I said I am in no support of the bloodshed going on. Wether Hamas or Isreal side.
No you did not.
Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by delishpot: 5:04pm On Aug 06, 2014
JaaizTech:

Jaaize Abeg Bros no vex o. Since you know a Lil about these people.
1 question has been bugging me since. Abeg , the Jews as in Israelites , where were they living before all this pallestine Walhalla? Where they living on the moon Ni? Abi were they all living in Germany? Where is the real land of the Jews? And how did they get the land they living now? Did they just go to Palestine and say eh, we are here to stay and started fighting Ni? I just dey ask o no be insult or attack on your person o Cos it seems you know more than I do here.
Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 06, 2014
GuyFawkes:

Fvcktard I dropped my opinion on the thread apparently you're too demented to read it,LMAO a vermin says someone lacks opinion when it can't even string a coherent statement.
Holy Mary shocked we have a specie suffering from 1d1ot1tis
Dunce, you quoted me. Your senile brain deleted that from the blob you a head. You are delusional. Like I said earlier on, cry me a river. Your people will continue to fall in thousand on Israel's accountand you will be the last to fall. Bozo cheesy

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by GuyFawkes: 5:28pm On Aug 06, 2014
chimkaire: Dunce, you quoted me. Your senile brain deleted that from the blob you a head. You are delusional. Like I said earlier on, cry me a river. Your people will continue to fall in thousand on Israel's accountand you will be the last to fall. Bozo cheesy

I see you suffer from some delusions of grandeur,only this time your subervient a55 thinks you're jewish or an israeli.
Hmmm my people Sorry I'm not a palestinian grin I'm comfortable with being myself not a pathetic,brainwashed and dvmb zionist slave tongue

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by Nobody: 5:39pm On Aug 06, 2014
GuyFawkes:

I see you suffer from some delusions of grandeur,only this time your subervient a55 thinks you're jewish or an israeli.
Hmmm my people Sorry I'm not a palestinian grin I'm comfortable with being myself not a pathetic,brainwashed and dvmb zionist slave tongue
Ten-for-ten-kobo harlot says so grin. I don't give a flying *uck whom you think you are. You got it twisted when you insinuate bipolar. I'm in defence of of Israel, I don't claim to be one. Get it into your thick skull. *sack of dung grin. Eishhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by GuyFawkes: 5:52pm On Aug 06, 2014
chimkaire: Ten-for-ten-kobo harlot says so grin. I don't give a flying *uck whom you think you are. You got it twisted when you insinuate bipolar. I'm in defence of of Israel, I don't claim to be one. Get it into your thick skull. *sack of dung grin. Eishhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

B1tch did I hit a nerve?
Why you ranting and foaming in the mouth like the rabid b1tch you are Or is dat time of the month.
Bipolar my foot,I figured you got MPD when you swtich from catholic to judaism
Who gives a hoot who you're in defence of bloody skank.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 06, 2014
Anybody killed fighting for his property died the dead of a maryt,in Islam you dnt allow oppression of any kind,you resist it and suppress it,in as much as he dnt worship any other than Allah.
justwise:

Interesting..... if they are all going to heaven then we should all be happy for them then?

Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by Oothman(m): 12:01am On Aug 07, 2014
cleric:
I am sorry to say this but he is not. It is because the christians and liberals tolerate the massacres that is why terrorism is thriving. It is alright for hamas to bomb and kill israelis and when isreal retaliates with a greater force everyone cries that isreal is unfair. Rubbish. There are peaceful ways to get freedom and not by terrorising others. If they choose force, retaliate with greater force. If Jonathan had done the needful as regarding boko haram when they just started, Nigeria won't be in the mess it is right now.
by killing everyone in the north ? Do u even ccare to listen to news cominng from that region ? 100s of children have been killed ! yet u deemed it fit as a norm. I just want you to think abt ur children if u have or ur siblings when making a comment like this .
Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by Nobody: 12:23am On Aug 07, 2014
GuyFawkes:

I read an interesting account of why American politicians continue support of Israel. It's simple math. While Jews represent less than 3% of the U.S. population, the majority live in the 10 states that control 241 of the 270 electoral votes and Jews all vote and they vote as a block. Add in the evangelical Christians, who are 70% of the GOP base, and you get 66% percent of Americans supporting Israel. Not a single politician in the U.S. could be elected without a pro-Israel stance. Not one. Not from either party.

I realized you had no clue what you were talking about from your very second sentence... but the above in highlights just takes the cake. There are 538 electoral votes in the USA.
Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by Nobody: 12:25am On Aug 07, 2014
uplawal: Anybody killed fighting for his property died the dead of a maryt,in Islam you dnt allow oppression of any kind,you resist it and suppress it,in as much as he dnt worship any other than Allah.

you mean like the suppression in saudi arabia, pakistan, libya, somalia, afghanistan, syria, Iraq, lebanon? Yeah right.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Massive Explosion In Milan, Many Cars On Fire / Photos Egypt Palm Sunday Explosion That Killed 37 & Injuring 95 / North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile From Submarine Towards Japan( Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.