Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,158 members, 7,953,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:07 PM

My Niece-in-law Is Dying, ANY UN/NGO HOSPITALS? pics - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Niece-in-law Is Dying, ANY UN/NGO HOSPITALS? pics (9365 Views)

My Husband Raped My Niece —wife / I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants / Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Niece-in-law Is Dying, ANY UN/NGO HOSPITALS? pics by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 26, 2014
bebe2:
Hmmmm, me too don carry malice for the matter. Now am the "unbeliever" wife.
bebe2:
Hmmmm, me too don carry malice for the matter. Now am the "unbeliever" wife.

Na so. No talk too much because God forbid something happens it will be blamed on your "lack of faith". We really need to redefine our defination of religion here
Re: My Niece-in-law Is Dying, ANY UN/NGO HOSPITALS? pics by cococandy(f): 9:53pm On Aug 26, 2014
That's the mentality around here. Anything the substandard hospitals can't diagnose is termed spiritual 'attack' and woe betide you if you dare say otherwise.
It can be frustrating.
God is your strength
Re: My Niece-in-law Is Dying, ANY UN/NGO HOSPITALS? pics by bebe2(f): 10:12pm On Aug 26, 2014
cococandy: That's the mentality around here. Anything the substandard hospitals can't diagnose is termed spiritual 'attack' and woe betide you if you dare say otherwise.
It can be frustrating.
God is your strength
aisha2:

Na so. No talk too much because God forbid something happens it will be blamed on your "lack of faith". We really need to redefine our defination of religion here

Dats d problem o, they think am not religious enough.

I called the younger sister last night. We gist tire I was hoping she will bring up the matter.
But nothing.

Frm now on am minding my own business. After all my battalion go soon start school again and my stress level go sky rocket.

Make I save my energy.

2 Likes

Re: My Niece-in-law Is Dying, ANY UN/NGO HOSPITALS? pics by cococandy(f): 10:28pm On Aug 26, 2014
It's the girl I feel bad for.

I pray she makes it. That's all I can do from my end here. Pray.
bebe2:

Dats d problem o, they think am not religious enough.

I called the younger sister last night. We gist tire I was hoping she will bring up the matter.
But nothing.

Frm now on am minding my own business. After all my battalion go soon start school again and my stress level go sky rocket.

Make I save my energy.

Re: My Niece-in-law Is Dying, ANY UN/NGO HOSPITALS? pics by SAMBARRY: 10:43pm On Aug 26, 2014
Op has she finally recuperated?
Re: My Niece-in-law Is Dying, ANY UN/NGO HOSPITALS? pics by bebe2(f): 9:34am On Aug 27, 2014
SAMBARRY: Op has she finally recuperated?

Wats going to recuperate her? They are hoping on God.
Re: My Niece-in-law Is Dying, ANY UN/NGO HOSPITALS? pics by baby124: 12:20pm On Aug 27, 2014
Well the truth is they probably can't afford the hospital bills. Even if they get the money for it, they are probably willing to sacrifice that child so that other's who are healthy can survive after she dies. They will not exhaust all their funds on something they think is hopeless even if it is given to them. Cancer most times is seen as hopeless. I feel bad for her and hope with whatever time she has left she forgives her people. Poverty and ignorance is more dangerous that death.
Re: My Niece-in-law Is Dying, ANY UN/NGO HOSPITALS? pics by baby124: 1:39pm On Aug 27, 2014
Re: My Niece-in-law Is Dying, ANY UN/NGO HOSPITALS? pics by baby124: 1:40pm On Aug 27, 2014
Re: My Niece-in-law Is Dying, ANY UN/NGO HOSPITALS? pics by ifyalways(f): 6:49am On Aug 28, 2014
bebe2: Gd day all,

tnk u all for ur interest and prayers.

sorry its been awhile, i didnt abandon the thread o, took the family on vacation for 10days.

so i cudnt update u guys.

i called them on saturday but i cudnt reach the mum so i called the younger sister,

she spent an hour on the fone telling to face prayers that its a spiritual battle.

telling me all sorts of events that has happened that convinced them that the illness was spiritual.

i just listened for as long as i cud, and said ok.

then i thot to my self, maybe dats why the mum didnt pick my calls, she didnt want to hear me goin on and on about hospitals.

Well, they need money to take her to hospital, abi?

If y'all abroad gathered money,found and briefed a good hospital, I'm sure that the girl would have been receiving better health care now.

Sorry ooo if my post sound offensive but that's how I feel. May God ease the Lil girls pain. Amin
Re: My Niece-in-law Is Dying, ANY UN/NGO HOSPITALS? pics by Warfibabe(f): 8:07am On Aug 28, 2014
@ op

there is a really good indian orthopaedic hospital along uwasota road, ugbowo. They are the best u Can find in edo state. why not try there? i dont know the name, but They wont be hard to locate.
cheers.
Re: My Niece-in-law Is Dying, ANY UN/NGO HOSPITALS? pics by okirewaju(f): 8:15am On Aug 28, 2014
Warfibabe: @ op

there is a really good indian orthopaedic hospital along uwasota road, ugbowo. They are the best u Can find in edo state. why not try there? i dont know the name, but They wont be hard to locate.
cheers.
That should be Zimran owned by doctor moin(spelling?)

He's good, although quite expensive!

1 Like

Re: My Niece-in-law Is Dying, ANY UN/NGO HOSPITALS? pics by Warfibabe(f): 9:14am On Aug 28, 2014
okirewaju: That should be Zimran owned by doctor moin(spelling?)

He's good, although quite expensive!
I dont know about their charges, But They are really really good. lots of patients come from all over the country for treatment there.
Re: My Niece-in-law Is Dying, ANY UN/NGO HOSPITALS? pics by Nobody: 9:35am On Aug 28, 2014
ifyalways:
If y'all abroad gathered money,found and briefed a good hospital, I'm sure that the girl would have been receiving better health care now.
Sorry ooo if my post sound offensive but that's how I feel. May God ease the Lil girls pain. Amin

Ify, she wrote earlier that they had been sending money which was not well utilized, instead of using the money well they used it in prayer houses, Bebe2 from across the world was researching hospitals here and directing the mother in a city where she lives said she does not know how to get to the hospital.
Re: My Niece-in-law Is Dying, ANY UN/NGO HOSPITALS? pics by bebe2(f): 9:36am On Aug 28, 2014
ifyalways:

Not offensive atall

U dont understand the situation.

If ur loved one gets ill today, wat will u do?

go check ur bank balance or rush them to hospital before thinking about the money.

Twice she has had long stay In hospital including surgery in a private hospital was iy not paid for?

And is dat why d woman is now avoiding me?

I beg my sister I wan forget dis pple.
Re: My Niece-in-law Is Dying, ANY UN/NGO HOSPITALS? pics by bebe2(f): 9:42am On Aug 28, 2014
aisha2:

Ify, she wrote earlier that they had been sending money which was not well utilized, instead of using the money well they used it in prayer houses, Bebe2 from across the world was researching hospitals here and directing the mother in a city where she lives said she does not know how to get to the hospital.

My sister I no wan start dis morning wit tears. Holiday wey I go , I was miserable. Cudnt take my mind off the issue.

Now na me be "unbeliever" wife. Am done wit dem pple.

1 Like

Re: My Niece-in-law Is Dying, ANY UN/NGO HOSPITALS? pics by pickabeau1: 9:56am On Aug 28, 2014
bebe2:
My sister I no wan start dis morning wit tears. Holiday wey I go , I was miserable. Cudnt take my mind off the issue.
Now na me be "unbeliever" wife. Am done wit dem pple.

In that case, request the thread be closed or deleted
Re: My Niece-in-law Is Dying, ANY UN/NGO HOSPITALS? pics by okirewaju(f): 10:42am On Aug 28, 2014
Warfibabe: I dont know about their charges, But They are really really good. lots of patients come from all over the country for treatment there.
True, he is good!
Re: My Niece-in-law Is Dying, ANY UN/NGO HOSPITALS? pics by hippyzuki(f): 3:51pm On Aug 28, 2014
Typical Nigerians na something de coz something. I wntd to ask for the mothers contact so I culd go n chk on them myself. But frm recent developments no need. Bebe na who de tell dem truth b bad person live dem alone my sistr

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'it's About Money And Muscles': Men Discuss What It Means To Be A Modern Man / Wake Up! We Need To Talk / When Did Your Dad Stopped Giving You Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.