Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,808 members, 7,956,065 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:30 PM

My Niece-in-law Is Dying, ANY UN/NGO HOSPITALS? pics - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Niece-in-law Is Dying, ANY UN/NGO HOSPITALS? pics (9374 Views)

My Husband Raped My Niece —wife / I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants / Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Niece-in-law Is Dying, ANY UN/NGO HOSPITALS? pics by Kanwulia: 12:42pm On Aug 10, 2014
hoodboy: I think kanwulia deserves a permanent ban abeg, her hatred is evil and is not needed one bit on this forum

Mu ha ha ha ha ha
Did the report button eat your blokos?
Those who bring their sordid family lives to NL should be prepared to face the consequences. . . .especially when they are NL BUSY-BODY SUPER STARS! kiss
Re: My Niece-in-law Is Dying, ANY UN/NGO HOSPITALS? pics by Kanwulia: 12:46pm On Aug 10, 2014
Popowaa: Oh my God!!!Do such heartless beings exist?Just because u have a beef with her shouldn't make u rejoice in her misfortune.I am even wondering if you have blood running through ur veins...u disgust me as a human being

Yes we exist!
Just as BUSY BODIES LIKE YOU do exist!
No! I have 'piss' running through your veins.
Those who dish. . .should be ready to take abi.
WHERE WAS YOUR STINKING AZZZE WHEN THIS bebe of a local bytch was typing nonsense with her gang all over NL?
Now, she has brought one 'diseased-ebola-fowl of a niece' to NL to infect us all?

She go hiaaaaaaaaram! kiss
Re: My Niece-in-law Is Dying, ANY UN/NGO HOSPITALS? pics by timpaker(m): 1:00pm On Aug 10, 2014
Damn! I'm speechless
Re: My Niece-in-law Is Dying, ANY UN/NGO HOSPITALS? pics by bebe2(f): 1:05pm On Aug 10, 2014
hoodboy: I think kanwulia deserves a permanent ban abeg, her hatred is evil and is not needed one bit on this forum

Who go ban am?

Shey fly go judge against sore?
Forget dis pple jare.

As for kanwulia, u dnt need to be told d kind of home she comes frm.

By their fruit u shall know them.

Just think about it, who else behaves like this woman on this forum?

Who is as bitter, frustrated, angered etc?

Her evil will surely catch up wit her.

She don enter America so we no go hear word.

The same country wey pple dey go spend holiday go back home nai she dey stay dey work 80hrs a week still think say na she better pass everybody.

Ovbie eson gha miu uwa

2 Likes

Re: My Niece-in-law Is Dying, ANY UN/NGO HOSPITALS? pics by Kanwulia: 1:09pm On Aug 10, 2014
bebe2:

Who go ban am?

Forget dis jare.

As for kanwulia, u dnt need to be told d kind of home she comes.

Her evil will surely catch up wit her

You are still typing trash?
Better than the kind of family you come from where 5 women phock one man in one hut! kiss
FULL OF DISEASES! kiss
A least I don't come from a POLYGAMOUS RANCH AKA SEMEN OF MANY POOHSIES LIKEY YA!
Filthy hags with incurable diseases!
How disease not go kill una. . .after going to phock to cure poverty in Sambisa forest!

Abeg carry that una DORTY BOKO HARAM WRAPPER COMOT FOR HIA.
May Satan burn y'awl to ashes for spreadind diseases all over the world!
EBOLA HARLOTS! kiss
Re: My Niece-in-law Is Dying, ANY UN/NGO HOSPITALS? pics by bebe2(f): 1:20pm On Aug 10, 2014
Kanwulia:

You are still typing trash?
Better than the kind of family you come from where 5 women phock one man in one hut! kiss
FULL OF DISEASES! kiss
A least I don't come from a POLYGAMOUS RANCH AKA SEMEN OF MANY POOHSIES LIKEY YA!
Filthy hags with incurable diseases!
How disease not go kill una. . .after going to phock to cure poverty in Sambisa forest!

Abeg carry that una DORTY BOKO HARAM WRAPPER COMOT FOR HIA.
May Satan burn y'awl to ashes for spreadind diseases all over the world!
EBOLA HARLOTS! kiss

U live in a country wit lots of psychiatrist pls go see one.

There is something wrong wit u, am in no doubt about that.

Wats concerns sambisa forest, boko haram, polygamy , poosies etc wit d reply I gave u.

Pls check urself into an institution, before u hurt urself or someone.

8 Likes

Re: My Niece-in-law Is Dying, ANY UN/NGO HOSPITALS? pics by bokoslayer: 3:39pm On Aug 10, 2014
Kanwulia:

Yes we exist!
Just as BUSY BODIES LIKE YOU do exist!
No! I have 'piss' running through your veins.
Those who dish. . .should be ready to take abi.
WHERE WAS YOU STINKING AZZZE WHEN THIS bebe of a local bytch was typing nonsense with her gang all over NL?
Now, she has brought one 'diseased-ebola-fowl of a niece' to NL to infect us all?

She go hiaaaaaaaaram! kiss

biko, sheathe your sword for now abeg. You can stab her with your tongue later.
Re: My Niece-in-law Is Dying, ANY UN/NGO HOSPITALS? pics by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 10, 2014
@bebe2;

I'm so sorry about what's happening.
St. Nicholas Hospital at 57, Campbell street, Lagos Island.
It's a good hospital.

Good luck! smiley
Re: My Niece-in-law Is Dying, ANY UN/NGO HOSPITALS? pics by bebe2(f): 6:23pm On Aug 10, 2014
Ngirl1: @bebe2;

I'm so sorry about what's happening.
St. Nicholas Hospital at 57, Campbell street, Lagos Island.
It's a good hospital.

Good luck! smiley

tnk u my dear,

they are in benin,

so they are exploring gud hospital close to them.

spoke to my sis in law dis evening, told her wat i thot.

so tmrw is d day, we need a properly equipped hospital around benin.

if not found, then lagos will be the next option.

1 Like

Re: My Niece-in-law Is Dying, ANY UN/NGO HOSPITALS? pics by Lucasbalo(m): 4:36am On Aug 11, 2014
Kanwulia:

Ranting cow indeed!
Just making you feel what it means to be a BUSY BODY#1. kiss
When you were ranting like a rabid cow in my posts. . . who held your leprous fingers? cheesy

Yes o!
I have butted in your FACE! kiss
Which people can't read your posts? MUMU.
Follow-follow gang of NL whorrrrrrrrres! cheesy
Next time. . .learn to mind your 'polygamous' ranch of a mindset!
I know with your 'coat of many se-men' family set up. . . the gods are prolly cursing your entire generation with INCURABLE DISEASES!
Now go and bury your 'funky-looking' niece in law.
Wretched things!

Btw. . . next time. . . cover up those nasty things and come back when y'awl can afford a DECENT HOSPITAL BED!
When you have buried that OSU OF A NIECE IN LAW. . . WASH YOUR AZZZE AND COME BACK!
Ewuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!! kiss

Ebola should not be allowed to contaminate our computer screens across the NL.
Please contain YOUR FILTH!
Thanks! kiss

I have gone away. . .PLEASE GO AND BURY YOUR HALF DEAD AND BURN THE CORPSE IN THE EVIL FOREST.
There! you have your NGO. . . you wretched poverty-stricken bytch! kiss
Have common decency for once. All this vitriol is unnecessary. Be a lady and let this lady be.

1 Like

Re: My Niece-in-law Is Dying, ANY UN/NGO HOSPITALS? pics by Latty88(f): 11:50am On Aug 11, 2014
I can't imagine the pain she is going through. Please take her to TB Joshua @ SCOAN. There is nothing God cannot do.
Re: My Niece-in-law Is Dying, ANY UN/NGO HOSPITALS? pics by angiemartinez(f): 1:30pm On Aug 11, 2014
bebe2:

Who go ban am?

Forget dis pple jare.

As for kanwulia, u dnt need to be told d kind of home she comes frm.

Her evil will surely catch up wit her.

She don enter America so we no go hear word.

The same country wey pple dey go spend holiday go back home nai she dey stay dey work 80hrs a week still think say na she better pass everybody.

[b]Ovbie eson gha miu uwa

u wa gbe, oghe tua gbe
Re: My Niece-in-law Is Dying, ANY UN/NGO HOSPITALS? pics by bebe2(f): 3:37pm On Aug 11, 2014
angiemartinez: u wa gbe, oghe tua gbe

cheesy uhun dan nor,

aza gbon , aze ewin

Ogha gbe kai no sor eh edo gba,
Re: My Niece-in-law Is Dying, ANY UN/NGO HOSPITALS? pics by thorpido(m): 6:19pm On Aug 11, 2014
From the pics I see,your niece-in-law has been on this for long and must have been poorly and badly managed.
That wound on the leg looks septic and the girl probably has osteomyelitis ruling out bone cancer.

If you can pool resources together,get your in-laws to take her to a good private hospital in Lagos.
She's going to need a good deal of rehabilitation.
Re: My Niece-in-law Is Dying, ANY UN/NGO HOSPITALS? pics by KanwuliaJara: 8:38pm On Aug 11, 2014
The "ovbi-AZZZZZZHEN n'edo" nefa die? wink
Dem still dey beg money for NL dey "Judddddgggge" on top winch craft meeting? cheesy

See poverty for Africa!!!!

Ndi BINI and winch craft!!!! Kai!!!!

All the money wey UNA WOR-WOR Igbinedion and Oshiomole TIEF nor fit hellep UNA fetish polygamous harem?

Even that UNA WOR-WOR Oba wey nor need masquerade to cover im smelling azzzzzze? grin

Awon RING-ROAD BATS!!!!

My H-Agnostic GAAAAAD bless H-America jare!

80 hrs a week plus $$$$$ overtime and incentive bonus!!!!

Great OBAMALAND!!!! Great OBAMACARE!!!!!

When UNA go LIBYA go PHOCK Gadaffi dedi body to build 1 STOREY poverty asssshawo hut. . . . Why disease nor go kill UNA? cheesy

See ROTTEN LEG? Chai!!!!!

Wish me a safe flight!!!! Off on vacation for 5 DAYS!!!

If I pity UNA stinking azzzzzez, I fit write UNA small check!

Polygamous WHORRRRRRES! 8 children 10 fadas. . . One MODA FOKA!!!! AKATARIZED BINI whoooooores! The original babyGRANNY-MAMAS OF EDOLAND!!!!!

Tufiiiiiiiiiakwa!!!!! Go die for UBTH morgue with UNA Ebola stench!!!

Goooooood riddddddance! One less disgrace from THE LAND OF ITALIAN COOOORK-SUCKERZZZZZZ!!!!!

Iseeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! cool
Re: My Niece-in-law Is Dying, ANY UN/NGO HOSPITALS? pics by cococandy(f): 9:33pm On Aug 11, 2014
Shudders!!! embarassed

Not surprised though.
Re: My Niece-in-law Is Dying, ANY UN/NGO HOSPITALS? pics by EfemenaXY: 9:50pm On Aug 11, 2014
thorpido: From the pics I see,your niece-in-law has been on this for long and must have been poorly and badly managed.
That wound on the leg looks septic and the girl probably has osteomyelitis ruling out bone cancer.

If you can pool resources together,get your in-laws to take her to a good private hospital in Lagos.
She's going to need a good deal of rehabilitation.

Thorpido, does this mean her leg can be saved? Is this condition treatable?

@Bebe2: I really do feel for you, moreso your niece-in-law. It's so frustrating dealing with people who just can't see beyond white garment churches or whatever they're called, even in the dire medical cases such as this. It really, really, makes you just want to scream out at them. But who really is in charge / has the final say where your niece-in-law is concerned? Her mother? Dad?

Sweet lord! This story is just too painful. The pictures are heartbreaking. An 18 year old having to go through this at so young...(sigh).
Re: My Niece-in-law Is Dying, ANY UN/NGO HOSPITALS? pics by bebe2(f): 10:32pm On Aug 11, 2014
EfemenaXY:

@Bebe2: I really do feel for you, moreso your niece-in-law. It's so frustrating dealing with people who just can't see beyond white garment churches or whatever they're called, even in the dire medical cases such as this. It really, really, makes you just want to scream out at them. But who really is in charge / has the final say where your niece-in-law is concerned? Her mother? Dad?

Sweet lord! This story is just too painful. The pictures are heartbreaking. An 18 year old having to go through this at so young...(sigh).

its d misdiagnosis dat gets me.

If the doctor dat operated on dat leg in 2013 knew wat he was doing, we wont be here.

Imagine ubth discharged d girl with anti biotics.
Re: My Niece-in-law Is Dying, ANY UN/NGO HOSPITALS? pics by EfemenaXY: 10:35pm On Aug 11, 2014
bebe2:

its d misdiagnosis dat gets me.

If the doctor dat operated on dat leg in 2013 knew wat he was doing, we wont be here.

Imagine ubth discharged d girl with anti biotics.

Before operating on her leg, what did the doctors say the issue(s) was/were?
Re: My Niece-in-law Is Dying, ANY UN/NGO HOSPITALS? pics by OlaHify(f): 10:42pm On Aug 11, 2014
KanwuliaJara: The "ovbi-AZZZZZZHEN n'edo" nefa die? wink
Dem still dey beg money for NL dey "Judddddgggge" on top winch craft meeting? cheesy

All the money wey UNA WOR-WOR Igbinedion and Oshiomole TIEF nor fit hellep UNA fetish polygamous harem?

Even that UNA WOR-WOR Oba wey nor need masquerade to cover im smelling azzzzzze? grin

Awon RING-ROAD BATS!!!!

When UNA go LIBYA go PHOCK Gadaffi dedi body to build 1 STOREY poverty asssshawo hut. . . . Why disease nor go kill UNA? cheesy

Polygamous WHORRRRRRES! 8 children 10 fadas. . . One MODA FOKA!!!! AKATARIZED BINI whoooooores! The original babyGRANNY-MAMAS OF EDOLAND!!!!!

Goooooood riddddddance! One less disgrace from THE LAND OF ITALIAN COOOORK-SUCKERZZZZZZ!!!!!

Dis sent shivers down my spine! Jeeeezzz! Vous êtes si malade !
Re: My Niece-in-law Is Dying, ANY UN/NGO HOSPITALS? pics by thorpido(m): 11:27pm On Aug 11, 2014
EfemenaXY:

If it's not cancer,the leg could still be saved.The infection would have to be cleared however with heavy doses of antibiotics but she would have lost some function of her leg,especially the joint movements.

@bebe2,UBTH discharged her probably because they didn't think there was much they could do at this stage.It's something that had been left too long(on the part of the family).
Re: My Niece-in-law Is Dying, ANY UN/NGO HOSPITALS? pics by EfemenaXY: 11:35pm On Aug 11, 2014
thorpido: If it's not cancer,the leg could still be saved.The infection would have to be cleared however with heavy doses of antibiotics but she would have lost some function of her leg,especially the joint movements.
@bebe2,UBTH discharged her probably because they didn't think there was much they could do at this stage.It's something that had been left too long(on the part of the family).

Now the bolded bit of your post is scary.

The poor girl looks really emaciated - on her last legs more like cry cry cry

There is a medical term for the care given to patients whose time is close - just to ease their pain and make things as comfortable as possible for them. Can't remember what it's called.
Re: My Niece-in-law Is Dying, ANY UN/NGO HOSPITALS? pics by thorpido(m): 11:42pm On Aug 11, 2014
EfemenaXY:

There is a medical term for the care given to patients whose time is close - just to ease their pain and make things as comfortable as possible for them. Can't remember what it's called.
Palliative care.
I think the girl is bed-ridden from the pic.
Re: My Niece-in-law Is Dying, ANY UN/NGO HOSPITALS? pics by mcevans1(m): 11:46pm On Aug 11, 2014
KanwuliaJara: The "ovbi-AZZZZZZHEN n'edo" nefa die? wink

Awon RING-ROAD BATS!!!!

Obi Ọjọọ dị ka ọrịa cancer. Ọ riri n'elu usu. Ma iwe dị ọkụ. Ọ asakde ya niile dị ọcha.
Re: My Niece-in-law Is Dying, ANY UN/NGO HOSPITALS? pics by bebe2(f): 12:03am On Aug 12, 2014
EfemenaXY:

u thinking of palliative care?

Hmmmm

I kind of agree wit u.

I dont think she will make it.

they discharged her becos of the strike.
Re: My Niece-in-law Is Dying, ANY UN/NGO HOSPITALS? pics by KanwuliaJara: 12:04am On Aug 12, 2014
Amiiiiiiiin ooooooooo

AzenEDO!
AzenEDO!

Originor EDO STATE Winchioooooo. . . .

AzenEDO! AzenEDO!!!!

Don Jazzzzzzzy!!!!! AzenEDO! AzenEDO!!!!! kiss
Re: My Niece-in-law Is Dying, ANY UN/NGO HOSPITALS? pics by Kalvan1000: 12:06am On Aug 12, 2014
This is so sad. I hope she gets better.
Re: My Niece-in-law Is Dying, ANY UN/NGO HOSPITALS? pics by bebe2(f): 12:10am On Aug 12, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Before operating on her leg, what did the doctors say the issue(s) was/were?

exactly my question.

They did an x-ray and the doctor said they cant find anything on the leg.

But he want to operate to see.

so I heard o,

He opened it up and said there was nothing. Collected his money and discharged them.

there is no strong voice to challenge medical pple in her case, anything the doctors say is wat they follow.

And till now its same story. Doctor can't find anything hence they are treating it as an infection.
Re: My Niece-in-law Is Dying, ANY UN/NGO HOSPITALS? pics by EfemenaXY: 12:27am On Aug 12, 2014
bebe2:
u thinking of palliative care?
Hmmmm
I kind of agree wit u.
I dont think she will make it.
they discharged her becos of the strike.

This your story hurts o, Bebe! cry cry

Can the poor girl talk? Is she aware of what's happening around her? Have you been able to speak with her??

bebe2:

exactly my question.

They did an x-ray and the doctor said they cant find anything on the leg.

But he want to operate to see.

so I heard o,

He opened it up and said there was nothing. Collected his money and discharged them.

there is no strong voice to challenge medical pple in her case, anything the doctors say is wat they follow.

And till now its same story. Doctor can't find anything hence they are treating it as an infection.

Blöödy bästärds.

I need to get off this thread. I feel my judgement getting clouded with emotion. This story sucks, I'm sorry to say. sad
Re: My Niece-in-law Is Dying, ANY UN/NGO HOSPITALS? pics by baby124: 12:31am On Aug 12, 2014
So what is the situation on ground now and what has the family decided to do. Keep us updated bebe
Re: My Niece-in-law Is Dying, ANY UN/NGO HOSPITALS? pics by bebe2(f): 12:35am On Aug 12, 2014
EfemenaXY:

This your story hurts o, Bebe! cry cry

Can the poor girl talk? Is she aware of what's happening around her? Have you been able to speak with her??

Blöödy bästärds.

I need to get off this thread. I feel my judgement getting clouded with emotion. This story sucks, I'm sorry to say. sad

my sister, cant take my mind of it. Called her several times wen she was in hospital and she cud talk properly.

I wish I didnt see those pics , I want to remember her the way she was wen I say her two years ago.

cant believe its the same person.
Re: My Niece-in-law Is Dying, ANY UN/NGO HOSPITALS? pics by jumzzy448: 12:35am On Aug 12, 2014
Wowww...i'm so sorry.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When Did Your Dad Stopped Giving You Money? / If A Strange Woman And A Child Appears In Your Matrimonial Home / Pregnant But No Symptoms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.