Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

My Best Buddy's Girlfriend Refuses Him Sex, The Following Is What Transpired . - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Best Buddy's Girlfriend Refuses Him Sex, The Following Is What Transpired . (5780 Views)

She Slept With My Best Buddy And Expects Me To End Friendship With Him. / Is Love Sex! The Difference Between Love Making And Sex. / Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Best Buddy's Girlfriend Refuses Him Sex, The Following Is What Transpired . by Nobody: 7:33am On Aug 06, 2014
specialzobo: as if both of dem didn't enjoy the fuckin
jst as both of dem were enjoyin d shopping
Re: My Best Buddy's Girlfriend Refuses Him Sex, The Following Is What Transpired . by MizMyColi(f): 8:01am On Aug 06, 2014
decode55:

[size=30pt] story for the gods [/size]
......and the wise wink
Re: My Best Buddy's Girlfriend Refuses Him Sex, The Following Is What Transpired . by MizMyColi(f): 8:02am On Aug 06, 2014
Alexpissu:
It is easy to advise the wise
and the not-too-wise wink
Re: My Best Buddy's Girlfriend Refuses Him Sex, The Following Is What Transpired . by specialzobo(m): 8:36am On Aug 06, 2014
Blebleswag: jst as both of dem were enjoyin d shopping
then she should be able to pay for her shopping. tongue abi na by force grin
Re: My Best Buddy's Girlfriend Refuses Him Sex, The Following Is What Transpired . by Nobody: 8:40am On Aug 06, 2014

1 Like

Re: My Best Buddy's Girlfriend Refuses Him Sex, The Following Is What Transpired . by MizMyColi(f): 9:08am On Aug 06, 2014
Mcbussy:

Pythagoras theorem grin ...keep waiting
tongue
Re: My Best Buddy's Girlfriend Refuses Him Sex, The Following Is What Transpired . by MizMyColi(f): 9:23am On Aug 06, 2014
Nonso23:

I agree with everything except the stingy part.
She didn't discuss the new terms of their relationship (no more sex till jumping the broom) with him prior their 'pre-intimacy' that night or at worst prior that moment . She made the decision out of the blue, on her own - that's selfish.

She didn't even bother to explain further after he stopped - respected her wishes. She let him sleep feeling 'cheated' and suspicious. Even a simple heart to heart convo afterwards would have sufficed. That's selfish.

She didn't con him to drink a Valium laden cup of water so that he could sleep very soundly grin because if she had he wouldn't have stayed up an hour or more after the incident scheming and plotting while she was asleep . That was .. okay not selfish but a costly oversight. Men do their best scheming at night.

He only thought out a plan to make her understand how he felt the night before. Sometimes actions are better suited to register displeasure than words especially when the offending party is unwilling to admit they are at fault. He only replayed the previous night's scene but this time with their roles reversed and the stage grander. cheesy

Not selfish at all. smiley
You see, that's one problem with women generally, we always expect the guys to know what we're thinking and what we want per time. we are quick to label the guys as selfish when in reality, we inspire the selfishness in them.

One thing, I'm ever grateful to my maker for, is this uncanny ability to express my self using just the right words. No matter how silly I may seem, I try not to hold back whatever itches me, more especially, in a romantic situation. I am also very apt at using the words "I'm sorry", even when I'm not "at fault", so to speak cheesy

smileyNow that you bring a new perspective into this, well undecided I agree, she's partially at fault too.

cool
Re: My Best Buddy's Girlfriend Refuses Him Sex, The Following Is What Transpired . by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 06, 2014
Re: My Best Buddy's Girlfriend Refuses Him Sex, The Following Is What Transpired . by MizMyColi(f): 11:24am On Aug 06, 2014
Nonso23:

Good for you cheesy
Pity many ladies believe men are mind readers.
It's all good though. Na them sabi. smiley
^^^ smiley

1 Like

Re: My Best Buddy's Girlfriend Refuses Him Sex, The Following Is What Transpired . by ideology(m): 11:55am On Aug 06, 2014
Op if i understood well, then u fall my hands, u didn't listen to her communication, the lady said there was no emotional connection between both of u, not financial connection.

Money can't buy love.
All u needed to improve on is spending time with her, connect emotionally, in fact no need for shopping.
Going to cinema or beach or comedy shows, eat from same plate, hold her hands while gisting would just do the magic.

I can't imagine how sex will be between people without emotional connection on both sides.

Besides, must relationships be about sex. The next thing guys start referring to ladies as sluts, but U are the ones sleeping with them.

If am the lady i don leave you te teh!!

#Stop believing money can get u everything

1 Like

Re: My Best Buddy's Girlfriend Refuses Him Sex, The Following Is What Transpired . by daryoor(m): 2:25pm On Aug 06, 2014
obama said: "this recession call for a shared responsibility, everyone has a role to play"

if you cant make your man happy and u expect him to do so dia is god.
Re: My Best Buddy's Girlfriend Refuses Him Sex, The Following Is What Transpired . by AfricanApple(f): 8:45am On Oct 28, 2014
Anna, u need to fund a sturdy tree and a rope for your friend
Re: My Best Buddy's Girlfriend Refuses Him Sex, The Following Is What Transpired . by Agunnewi: 10:54am On Mar 27, 2015
MrKodak:
LWKM! This is so cool.

cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do Men Manage To Have Erection For Women With Big Belle? / Young Lady Rejects 500k For One Night Stand In Abuja - ( Pictures ) / How Do You Flirt?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.