Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,463 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Liberia's Ebola Bodies Abandoned On Streets - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Liberia's Ebola Bodies Abandoned On Streets (63639 Views)

Pix: Relatives Of Ebola Victims In Liberia Dump Their Bodies On The Street / Ebola: Donald Trump Wants US To Stop All Flights From West Africa To The US / On Streets Of Athens, Racist Attacks Increase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liberia's Ebola Bodies Abandoned On Streets by Omomehn: 6:19pm On Aug 05, 2014
Lord jesus please dnt 4sake us now. We need u most nw
Re: Liberia's Ebola Bodies Abandoned On Streets by Frankenstein: 6:20pm On Aug 05, 2014
ghostofsparta: I am beginning to think the west or some equally quasi-government group have initiated operation [size=18pt]Negronihilation[/size] - The end of the Negro race
Ask yourself, what will they gain from that? This mentality you exhibited is why the disease has surged to this level.

Locals attacking health workers cos of baseless assumptions.

4 Likes

Re: Liberia's Ebola Bodies Abandoned On Streets by presley64(m): 6:20pm On Aug 05, 2014
Dis virus is really out of control.......Gosh am tired of dis ebola news

1 Like

Re: Liberia's Ebola Bodies Abandoned On Streets by iJAY1: 6:21pm On Aug 05, 2014
definirtely it'll spread the more!

1 Like

Re: Liberia's Ebola Bodies Abandoned On Streets by StealthyMe(m): 6:21pm On Aug 05, 2014
I thought a law had been passed that bodies of dead ebola victims be cremated....
Re: Liberia's Ebola Bodies Abandoned On Streets by ELgordo(m): 6:21pm On Aug 05, 2014
Damn# Really tho the world is ending . . . . Its real ugly out there from 1 man to bring this ish to Naija 8 people don catch am . . . Its spreading small small . . . Let us pray

1 Like

Re: Liberia's Ebola Bodies Abandoned On Streets by iswallker(m): 6:21pm On Aug 05, 2014
Front page tins naa ni... grin

The world is going electronic..

E-library
E-commerce
E-learning
E-exam
E-portal
E-govt

And lately E-bola

2 Likes

Re: Liberia's Ebola Bodies Abandoned On Streets by freshness2020: 6:22pm On Aug 05, 2014
#in baba Fela's voice#
Double wahala for dead body!
Ebola wise, body foolish!

1 Like

Re: Liberia's Ebola Bodies Abandoned On Streets by Shehucom(m): 6:22pm On Aug 05, 2014
nawa o... no where is safe again... Bokoboys are bombing in northern nigeria, kidnappers are doing thiers in the south south,isreal dey bomb palestine, hurricane and oda natural disaster is happening in Europe and part of Asia. Now the Almighty EBOLA is killing every one...

Theres only one solution, Our sins on earth are just too much..... LETS RETURN TO THE ALMIGHTY. HE ALONE HAS THE SOLUTION TO THIS

12 Likes

Re: Liberia's Ebola Bodies Abandoned On Streets by otino(m): 6:23pm On Aug 05, 2014
I fink somtin is wrong wit ur brain.
Re: Liberia's Ebola Bodies Abandoned On Streets by kobonaire(m): 6:26pm On Aug 05, 2014
There are treatment centres in Liberia, why are folks not getting treated there?
Re: Liberia's Ebola Bodies Abandoned On Streets by Slickest(m): 6:26pm On Aug 05, 2014
This is human extinction approaching....reminds me of zombie movies...

God help us...na mk OUR GIRLS no carry ebola com 4rm whr dem dey oo...dats if dey return....
Re: Liberia's Ebola Bodies Abandoned On Streets by swezenberg(m): 6:26pm On Aug 05, 2014
ghostofsparta: I am beginning to think the west or some equally quasi-government group have initiated operation [size=18pt]Negronihilation[/size] - The end of the Negro race

Why do you choose to sin more by lying against the west. No wonder they are no longer interested in assisting ingrates like you. If they come to offer help you will blame them if they don't they are evil. What do we even want from the west.

When Africans start eating rats, sleeping with goats an dogs for ritual purpose you don't see it but when America keeps quiet you rain insult. They are not like you, they will still come and help when they identify the right cure for the disease because they don't reason like you.

15 Likes

Re: Liberia's Ebola Bodies Abandoned On Streets by hunkydory(m): 6:27pm On Aug 05, 2014
The American doctors infected have been treated.

2 Likes

Re: Liberia's Ebola Bodies Abandoned On Streets by Kalvan50: 6:27pm On Aug 05, 2014
Toaskarity:

Lmao this I will reply

Atleast this sperm here is far away from contacting ebola grin deal with that

I support you bro.
Re: Liberia's Ebola Bodies Abandoned On Streets by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 05, 2014
Toaskarity you go hear am today, grin even those that never have anything meaningful to contribute to topics before will contribute today because dem wan follo post insult grin........my sympathies in advance ooo tongue

4 Likes

Re: Liberia's Ebola Bodies Abandoned On Streets by Nobody: 6:30pm On Aug 05, 2014
eunisam: Monrovia - Liberia's Ebola
death toll was rising
dramatically, the Health
Ministry said on Tuesday,
while abandoned bodies were
lining streets across the country. A total of 268 people had died
of the virus as of 2 August,
said Assistant Health Minister
for Preventive Services Tolbert
Nyenswah. On 28 July, the
Health Ministry had recorded 181 deaths, a week earlier 130
deaths. Among the dead were 37
health workers, according to
Nyenswah, and 2 497 people
were suspected to be infected
with Ebola. Dead bodies were meanwhile
lying abandoned as Liberia's
authorities were struggling to
cope with the Ebola outbreak
that killed hundreds across
West Africa, witnesses and local media reported. Numerous health facilities had
to shut down across the
country after health care
workers were threatened by
locals who believe foreigners
had brought Ebola into the country. The World Health Organization
is warning of possibly
"catastrophic" consequences in
West Africa - in Guinea, Sierra
Leone, Liberia and Nigeria -
which they say is the deadliest ever. As of 31 July, the WHO had
recorded 1 323 cases
confirmed or suspected cases
of Ebola in West Africa. Of
these, 729 people have died. Two doctors treating infected
patients have died of the
disease, one in Sierra Leone,
the other in Liberia. More than 60 healthcare
workers also lost their lives,
according to the WHO. A US doctor suffering from
Ebola is being treated at an
Atlanta hospital after being
evacuated from Liberia on
Saturday. The outbreak has been caused
by the most lethal strain in the
family of Ebola viruses. Ebola causes massive
haemorrhages and has a
fatality rate of 90%. It is
transmitted through blood and
other body fluids.http://m.news24.com/nigeria/Africa/News/Liberias-Ebola-bodies-abandoned-on-streets-20140805

Africans don't listen, the thought of an average african mind is "Nor be only me this ebola go kill, i must not go down alone" because ppl who are sick should at least go to the hospital themselves, but no, they must infect their family members and friends first.

Ebola is not easily contagious as we thought it is, because research shows that if the symptoms is not fully manifested the virus is powerless and it can be taken care of if detected earlier, but no our stu..pid superstitious believe will make us sit at home till the dying minute thereby infecting all our closest friends before sicking help.

5 Likes

Re: Liberia's Ebola Bodies Abandoned On Streets by Nobody: 6:30pm On Aug 05, 2014
donnypool:

in as much as i hate ppl putting africa down, but i can't deny the fact that you re right. if only God didnt create the black race with too much greed.

Thank you sir nd preach on !
Re: Liberia's Ebola Bodies Abandoned On Streets by Kalvan50: 6:31pm On Aug 05, 2014
Anyone that insults Toaskarity will get blasted by me. You've been warned.
Africans hate the truth, I am a messenger of the truth.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Trucks blocked at Benin-Niger border / Trump Tweeted Through POTUS, Twitter Deleted Them Immediately / Prince William & Harry Unveil Princess Diana's Statue (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.