Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,209 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

Liberia's Ebola Bodies Abandoned On Streets - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Liberia's Ebola Bodies Abandoned On Streets (63623 Views)

Pix: Relatives Of Ebola Victims In Liberia Dump Their Bodies On The Street / Ebola: Donald Trump Wants US To Stop All Flights From West Africa To The US / On Streets Of Athens, Racist Attacks Increase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liberia's Ebola Bodies Abandoned On Streets by san316(m): 10:13pm On Aug 05, 2014
Taamunor!!! This one don pass be careful o. No entering public tp, trekking things. And the new fashion, look below

1 Like

Re: Liberia's Ebola Bodies Abandoned On Streets by Sagamite(m): 10:14pm On Aug 05, 2014
Acidosis:

lmao! you share earth with who?

How can you "share" with people what you do not own? lmao

In your fickle mind, you think you own the earth? lmao! grin

I always tell you; the things you do not know (oyinbo your colonial masters call it mystery; i.e, unexplainable facts smiley )

So sad to know an "educated" man like you is worse than an illiterate.

This conversation is over bro!

I'd rather spend my time chatting with drunkards.

You are a cretinous person!

You can not even comprehend sentences?

2 Likes

Re: Liberia's Ebola Bodies Abandoned On Streets by Acidosis(m): 10:14pm On Aug 05, 2014
Sagamite:

I will always be arrogant to fcktards like you.

Cretinous person, I deal with knowledge from the so-called "ordinary humans" that make meaningful impact on Earth. Not the fictional Psycho God your dumb arsse think will save you from his own wickedness. Daft cretin!

Your God has had nothing meaningful to contribute to your worthless life. The "ordinary humans" have created nice countries your useless lives of "I carry Jesus for my head" want to migrate to while your moronic leaders always tell you to ...............pray after they are clueless in solving issues in your country.

person!

America wasn't built by du. mp arses like you who do not believe in God's existence.

Go back and read the History of America.

It was black fc. tards like you who migrated into the country with hemp, juju, and cultism, etc

1 Like

Re: Liberia's Ebola Bodies Abandoned On Streets by Sagamite(m): 10:15pm On Aug 05, 2014
190theclown:

thats my paddy sagamite hes always gat my back embarassed embarassed

Tell your paddy to send me ..........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l91ISfcuzDw

1 Like

Re: Liberia's Ebola Bodies Abandoned On Streets by 190theclown: 10:18pm On Aug 05, 2014
Sagamite:

Tell you paddy to send me ..........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l91ISfcuzDw
grin grin grin
Re: Liberia's Ebola Bodies Abandoned On Streets by Sagamite(m): 10:18pm On Aug 05, 2014
Acidosis:

America wasn't built by du. mp arses like you who do not believe in God's existence.

Go back and read the History of America.

It was black fc. tards like you who migrated into the country with hemp, juju, and cultism, etc

Start learning the difference between coincidence and causes!

Dumb person!

3 Likes

Re: Liberia's Ebola Bodies Abandoned On Streets by CodeHouse: 10:23pm On Aug 05, 2014
Sagamite:

See the cretinous fcktards!

"FAAAACT!"

These foools need to be lined up and shot!

You've not made any sense at all, you insult people and login with another username only to like your post..u be foool o
Re: Liberia's Ebola Bodies Abandoned On Streets by BodyKiss(m): 10:25pm On Aug 05, 2014
Shehucom: nawa o... no where is safe again... Bokoboys are bombing in northern nigeria, kidnappers are doing thiers in the south south,isreal dey bomb palestine, hurricane and oda natural disaster is happening in Europe and part of Asia. Now the Almighty EBOLA is killing every one...

Theres only one solution, Our sins on earth are just too much..... LETS RETURN TO THE ALMIGHTY. HE ALONE HAS THE SOLUTION TO THIS

Shut up!

1 Like

Re: Liberia's Ebola Bodies Abandoned On Streets by Edusouls(m): 10:26pm On Aug 05, 2014
Hei africa what went wrong, disease out break, poverty,hunger, unemployement, poor economy, high rate of hiv, ringworm, increasing death rate, lack of oppourtunity, wars,famine in one continent, chai is this a curse or our way of lives...
Re: Liberia's Ebola Bodies Abandoned On Streets by Acidosis(m): 10:26pm On Aug 05, 2014
Sagamite:

Start learning the difference between coincidence and causes!

Dumb person!
You're the dum. best Nigerian I've ever met. You should be made a research specimen for ebola.

4 Likes

Re: Liberia's Ebola Bodies Abandoned On Streets by Elgaxton(m): 10:31pm On Aug 05, 2014
Toaskarity: JESUS cry cry

Nothing works in my fathers land africa
Medicine to cure their own disease, they cant produce..
Disease they can't control either..

Jst use atomic bomb nd take africa out of this world atleast less poverty to worry about nd less disease to worry about too..

EDITED FOR HATERS TO KEEP HATING: Africa is as useless to this world as Mikel Obi is to Super eagles

If you haven't done a thing to bring about a solution then you have no right to say a thing about Africa.

We are all in this together, if you like make you dey Jericho
Re: Liberia's Ebola Bodies Abandoned On Streets by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 05, 2014
Very interesting.
Fake epidemic and fake jihadist both controlled by the CIA
Evasmillingguy: Is it just me or has anyone notice that since the out break of Ebola virus in nigeria boko haram has stopped bombing..
Re: Liberia's Ebola Bodies Abandoned On Streets by BodyKiss(m): 10:35pm On Aug 05, 2014
aiksneffects: I SUSPECT SOMETHING MORE SINISTER ABOUT THIS EBOLA OUTBREAK IN WEST AFRICA. FIRST OF ALL IT HAS KILLED MORE THAN 900 IN ABOUT 4 WEST AFRICAN COUNTRIES AND THE TOLL IS STILL RISING YET NO CURE OR VACINE TO CURTAIL IT. AS SOON AS ONE USA CITIZEN CONTACTED IT THE VACINE APPEAR AT ATLANTA HOSPITAL.

IN THE SAME WAY AIDS WERE KILLING AFRICANS AT ALARMING RATE AND AS SOON AS IT STARTED KILLING THE HOMOSEXUAL COMMUNITY OF WESTERN WORLD, THEN THE VACINE WAS PRODUCED AND MADE AVAILABLE.

THE GLOBALIST WANT TO REDUCE THE WORLD POPULATION AT ALL COST, INVENTING SOME DEADLY DISEASE TO TARGET POOR AND NAIVE AFRICANS CANNOT BE A PROBLEM TO THEM. AFTERALL THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA ARE ALL CONTROLLED BY THEM GLOBALISTS.

THE COMMING ANTI-CHRIST IS REAL AND IT IS TIME TO BELIEVE AND TRUST IN CHRIST FOR SALVATION. THATS OUR ONLY HOPE

Shut up! Are you any less human than them? What stops you and other africans from producing your own vaccine?

1 Like

Re: Liberia's Ebola Bodies Abandoned On Streets by BodyKiss(m): 10:36pm On Aug 05, 2014
presley64:

ur comment is dull....

Yours is not so bright either.
Re: Liberia's Ebola Bodies Abandoned On Streets by AndreB: 10:40pm On Aug 05, 2014
Just had a scary thought...ebola might even be transferred far and wide through the handling and exchange of money sef... sad

2 Likes

Re: Liberia's Ebola Bodies Abandoned On Streets by ojinku(m): 11:00pm On Aug 05, 2014
The way I dey fear this Ebola, sotey I don stop to dey eat Bole.
Re: Liberia's Ebola Bodies Abandoned On Streets by 3kay945(m): 11:06pm On Aug 05, 2014
Sagamite:

Another "fact" by a moronic product of a failed education system. grin

Even though I agree with your position, I can't bear the way you call people names. Its childish. undecided
Re: Liberia's Ebola Bodies Abandoned On Streets by Sagamite(m): 11:11pm On Aug 05, 2014
3kay945:

Even though I agree with your position, I can't bear the way you call people names. Its childish. undecided

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwPyNI3oMsw

1 Like

Re: Liberia's Ebola Bodies Abandoned On Streets by RaptorX: 11:24pm On Aug 05, 2014
Does anybody else find it strange that in the middle of an ebola epidemic, Obama told the gathered African leaders at the US African summit to open the continent up to American investments hmmmm.

I am not a conspiracy theorist o, just connecting the modafvcking dots, which other way can you get someone to yield to
your demands than to wield a threat of annahilation against them.

Lets see what kind of mouth watering deals the US will get out of these summit, before i make further comments, just something fishy about these ebola outbreak.

1 Like

Re: Liberia's Ebola Bodies Abandoned On Streets by RaptorX: 12:00am On Aug 06, 2014
engineerd:

The only thing fishy about this 5hit is your breathe! STFU if you don't have anything sensible to say!!!!
engineerd:
The only thing fishy about this 5hit is your breathe! STFU if you don't have anything sensible to say!!!!
I am sure if Obama had a son, he will look just like you grin

Have you ask yourself why despite all the years of doing business with these folks, we are still the poorest and most diseased continent. I said it a couple of days ago that these charade of a summit is about American business interest, and reducing China's growing influence on the continent.

Who goes to another mans house to discuss investment, while his own house is on fire, this shows your leaders are all puppets and slaves.

2 Likes

Re: Liberia's Ebola Bodies Abandoned On Streets by worth(m): 12:28am On Aug 06, 2014
the kingdom of God is @hand. Jesus is the only way to the Father accept as ur Lord and Savior.
infact u don't need to be panic to any disease if u believe in word of God.
Re: Liberia's Ebola Bodies Abandoned On Streets by worth(m): 12:29am On Aug 06, 2014
the kingdom of God is @hand. Jesus is the only way to the Father accept him as ur Lord and Savior.
infact u don't need to be panic to any disease if u believe in word of God.
Re: Liberia's Ebola Bodies Abandoned On Streets by OmoEziokwu: 12:31am On Aug 06, 2014
Sagamite:

LOL!
Re: Liberia's Ebola Bodies Abandoned On Streets by delishpot: 12:47am On Aug 06, 2014
All of una nor dey see the problem here o. Dead body with live virus left in the streets. Isn't that penny wise pound foolish? Rain will fall and wash those virus into streams, lakes and maybe God knows where and then they will drink the water or use it in any way. Can't the government pay people and give them Iron suit to go Pour petrol and burn on site if dem dey fear to touch the bodies? Chei, when will Africa learn? When?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Prince William & Harry Unveil Princess Diana's Statue (Pictures) / Did King Charles Ignore A Handshake From A Black Man In Viral Video? / Jacob Zuma Resigns As South African President!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.