Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,213 members, 7,825,803 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Liberia's Ebola Bodies Abandoned On Streets - Foreign Affairs (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Liberia's Ebola Bodies Abandoned On Streets (63660 Views)

Pix: Relatives Of Ebola Victims In Liberia Dump Their Bodies On The Street / Ebola: Donald Trump Wants US To Stop All Flights From West Africa To The US / On Streets Of Athens, Racist Attacks Increase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liberia's Ebola Bodies Abandoned On Streets by redsun(m): 12:37pm On Aug 06, 2014
Sagamite:
No, you are just a cretinous person who resorts to moronic conjectures when your fucktardious comments are highlighted.
Cretin!

You are practically an insane and frustrated baboon. You should be relaying your psychosis to a psychiatrist, not on nairaland. Here won't help much to stabilise you mental,unless of course the health section which i strongly doubt they have mental health unit or contributors there. You are sick and you need help urgently.
Re: Liberia's Ebola Bodies Abandoned On Streets by Nobody: 7:19pm On Aug 06, 2014
osisu: Come you this "Toaskarity" of a boy ur head no correct ooh. U stupid Anambra boy so, na ur papa family house for dat ur village for Anambra dem go use atomic bomb on.

Fellow nairalanders, make una see dis yeye lizard wen dem smuggle enter America now e dey think say e b alligator. Cos e dey outside d continent, e wan kill every other person. Na people like una dey forget their heritage cos dem no dey there again.

Damn that was me 3-2 yrs ago ... I even forgot i had an account with that website but i still look happy nd handsome wink tho i never been to the gym then.. you need to show my recent picture too... try nd look me up on facebook too...
Re: Liberia's Ebola Bodies Abandoned On Streets by sexybash(f): 7:41pm On Aug 06, 2014
How. Do I get emergency Number my little brother who is13. Is showing symptoms of Ebola I currently live in abuja
This. Is. An emergency
Thanks
Re: Liberia's Ebola Bodies Abandoned On Streets by Nobody: 7:57pm On Aug 06, 2014
sexybash: How. Do I get emergency Number my little brother who is13. Is showing symptoms of Ebola I currently live in abuja
This. Is. An emergency
Thanks
shocked shocked shocked shocked this is serious ooo
Re: Liberia's Ebola Bodies Abandoned On Streets by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 06, 2014
EbirichBen: Lord Have Mercy.

Its time for Africans to Come as One.

#In Riley Freeman's voice. Nigghur,if we come together as one,this disease gonna spread faster and infect us all
Re: Liberia's Ebola Bodies Abandoned On Streets by sambisa5: 11:22pm On Aug 06, 2014
Y leaving the body on street when it should be set ablaze
Re: Liberia's Ebola Bodies Abandoned On Streets by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 07, 2014
God help us all
Re: Liberia's Ebola Bodies Abandoned On Streets by gatiano(m): 1:24pm On Aug 08, 2014
They are killing you, you are fighting yourselves about it, which will make it quicker. instead of us to learn and share thoughts about what this ebola is, you thinking God left you or he died, or he cursed, or he has to answer to your protection against it. you try go church on sunday, if it won't be massive, especially winners or redeem, o ma massive gidi gon ni, saying that, i don't mean to say the church or mosque is not good. but what is this ebola?

i am not a scientists, im an average or sometimes below average. what i do know is when and if i have had a contaminated food or meat, it does not go directly into the blood streams, it remains in the stomach and the acids will deal with it, if not it will be disposed off immidiately (running stomach). if not, it will take a considerable difference in time before it goes into the blood streams. now of all animals, pig is the baddest, bush meat don't eat dirts as such, just nuts i guess. if it is a bite, then, it poisons directly into the blood stream, and we will see the bite marks, but if something is biochemically induced into this bushmeats then that is a biochemical warfare (extermination). so that answers our questions as to what it is.

why are they buried so quick or so fast, it is not airborne, it is touchborne. you can walk pass it but you can touch or (examined), if it is ordinarily from contact and sweat, we are all dead, to me that is not ebola, it is a kind of a radioactive exposure. blood glushing out of the whole opening to the extent that it creates its own openning again. it is a blood pressurizing virus or the virus just produces more blood, it blocks blood out into the verious organ of the body, and finally when you body can't handle stuffs, it pushes it out with big pressure as fast as possible.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Trucks blocked at Benin-Niger border / Trump Tweeted Through POTUS, Twitter Deleted Them Immediately / Prince William & Harry Unveil Princess Diana's Statue (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.