Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,577 members, 7,958,782 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 12:17 AM

Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter (31955 Views)

Woman Talks About Killing Her Adulterous Husband On Social Media / Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son / Daughter Kills Father For Molesting Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter by MizTyna(f): 8:35am On Aug 06, 2014
Kanwulia:

Thanks and good morning to you too! kiss
Great contribution to the topic! wink
And yours made sense?
Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter by uzo200(m): 8:37am On Aug 06, 2014
bigemmmybig: A man who was badly burned after his wife allegedly set him on fire is
now facing sexxx crime charges involving his 7-year-old stepdaughter.
Police in Washington state said Tatanysha Hedman, 40, doused her
sleeping husband in gasoline before setting him on fire.
Hedman, 40, was arrested and told police she set her husband, Vincent
Phillips, 52, on fire because he hurt her 7-year-old daughter, who is his
stepdaughter. She said she did it because shooting him “was too nice,”
Phillips is hospitalized and faces first-degree child molestation charges.
Hedman remains in jail, facing assault and arson charges.
Wonder why she’s still in jail…she was protecting her child and other children
this alleged paedophile would have molested. Continue …
Footage from a security camera shows Phillips stumble into a Skyway
convenience store screaming “I’m on fire
After the attack on him, Phillips fled their apartment and drove to a Skyway
convenience store screaming “I’m on fire!” Customers looked on as he
dropped to his knees, clearly in agony and begging, “Help me!”
The store clerk called 911 and medics rushed Phillips to Harborview Medical
Center for treatment of severe burns.

www.nollywoodmagazine.com/2014/08/wife-sets-husband-on-fire-for-molesting-her-7-year-old-daughter.html
hit like if you think that the man deserves what happened to him.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter by presley64(m): 8:37am On Aug 06, 2014
Kanwulia: She should go to jail and rot there for attempted murder and endangering a minor child.
I DO NOT PITY ANY WOMAN WHO CHOOSES TO RE-MARRY with children to raise.

No woman should keep a GOAT IN A BARN FULL OF YAMS!
BILLY GOAT OR NANNY GOAT!!!!

She is TOTALLY to blame!!!!!

ALL THESE BLOKOS-HUNGRY SERIAL 'I WANNO H-ANSWER MRS' FISHERS OF MEN!

Blinking TWAAAAT! kiss

what are u saying?
Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter by presley64(m): 8:43am On Aug 06, 2014
That my kind of woman,my happiness is that d man Would go 2 jail afta everything..
Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter by delishpot: 8:47am On Aug 06, 2014
Kanwulia: She should go to jail and rot there for attempted murder and endangering a minor child.

Blinking TWAAAAT! kiss

Na so you hate women reach?
Hian God creat some kain people o. Well, I know naira land is full of 13 year olds Sha, those still collecting pocket money from mommy and daddy to recharge phone and go to Mr Biggs. I just catch one of them. No matter what you reply to this my comment, You are 13 years old. Your mentality says it all.

CChei small pickin we for dey education forum dey find out past JSCE questions. instead, see the kain talk him/she talk? . This topic suppose just close after he/she post. CHILD/MNOR alert.

But come o, I hope she is sure as in she caught him in the act then waited till night to punish him o. Let it not be a case of I was told, I felt it, or I suspect him o.
If she caught him red handed, good for him. If not she should be jailed.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter by Nobody: 8:48am On Aug 06, 2014

Blinking TWAAAAT! kiss
this is why to comment is not by force, apparently u didnt read d story u just looked at pictures n place comment.
Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter by presley64(m): 8:48am On Aug 06, 2014
kingthreat: She must have hated him completely to set him on fire. Why will you be married to someone you hate. When you notice your hubby is a paedo, there are better steps that you could take. Why not report him to the authorities or expose his paedophilla?

psychologically speaking she don't hate him,women like her are ready to do anything just too protect their children...i love wat she did

1 Like

Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter by Haywhymido(m): 8:50am On Aug 06, 2014

Blinking TWAAAAT! kiss
do u think everyone will think n act d same way u think. Y don't u go f*uck urself if u don't like seeing men around u.Most of ur post in dis section are always against the men folk. I c u as a person dat is so full of herself. Well, d right punishment as been dish out to d man.
Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter by LadyH(f): 9:04am On Aug 06, 2014
fulanigirl:

Since when is it a crime to marry because you have kids? Are insinuating that all men are abusers?
chai....u must b a lawyer.
Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter by JBL316: 9:08am On Aug 06, 2014
i hope the guys joystick was damaged beyond repairs b4 the fire was put out...

1 Like

Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter by LordReed(m): 9:17am On Aug 06, 2014
Kanwulia:

Those were the days. . . .the real days on NL!
When NL was NL!
Muhehehehehehe

Those days I used to think you were a jobless busybody house wife LoL! Glad to be have been set right Aunty K. Mucheche Mucheche

1 Like

Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter by cirmuell(m): 9:22am On Aug 06, 2014

Blinking TWAAAAT! kiss
is this Kulyie?
Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter by ojiefi: 9:25am On Aug 06, 2014
I WILL KILL THE USELESS HUSBAND FOR DEFILING MY DAUGHTER WHETHER HE IS STEP OR NOT. WHAT THE HELL??
Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter by inice(m): 9:28am On Aug 06, 2014
Kanwulia:

99% of PEDO-PHILE use marriage as a means to reach young children!
Daft women will NEVER understand that! kiss
You should ONLY RE-MARRY WHEN YOUR YOUNG CHILDREN ARE OUT OF YOUR HOUSE!
Any woman with YOUNG KIDS SHOULD NOT MAKE BLOKOS HER SOLE PRIORITY! kiss
An ITCHY poohsie can only endanger any young child because it does not care WHAT SCRATCHES IT AS LONG AS IT IS SCRATCHED!
Period! kiss

Abba! you're too mean and personal, gosh!
Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 06, 2014
i feel disgusted at the so many anti men comment i am seeing here on NL.

to kill a man today is the easiest possible thing. Just kill him in the most brutal way and tell the world he is a rapist or peadophile and then, you will go scot free. If the man in question truely did what he is accused of, then it is right he gets punished.

When we see an ALUU-4 type of jungle justice, the likes of @coco whatever will be the first to shout barbarism but now that we are seeing barbarism in this case, she is the first to shout "he got served"! What kind of world are we living in? A world where a world where misandry is backed up by the law and being institutionalized everywhere.

I am wondering when female peodophiles will start facing the law too! Oh, you think there are no female peodophiles? Why dont you just start asking boys about the first time they saw a woman's unclothedness and whose unclothedness they saw. You will be shocked that alot of them will tell you that they had that experience at an age below the legal age of consent and with an aunty either a relative or a neighbour who is several years older.

1 Like

Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter by kingthreat(m): 9:43am On Aug 06, 2014
presley64:

psychologically speaking she don't hate him,women like her are ready to do anything just too protect their children...i love wat she did

i believe you are male. i'm not saying it is a possibility but, if you see your wife going down on your young son, will you give her the same bonfire treatment?

1 Like

Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 06, 2014
He won't be molesting anybody anytime soon. These are the kinds of men that would molest their own biological daughters. Good thing he didn't even die. Hope the judge is lenient with sentencing this woman.

Kanwulia:

in THIS SAME FAMILY SECTION. . . .
One NL poster(MALE OF COURSE) confessed to 'fingggering' 5 year-old girl. . . .and he enjoyed it? shocked
!
What's more disturbing is he's not the only one of such people out there.
Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 06, 2014
scobaba: So "Cecilia Ibru"go remarry for abroad shocked
cheesy I think say na only me see am.
Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter by presley64(m): 10:01am On Aug 06, 2014
kingthreat:

i believe you are male. i'm not saying it is a possibility but, if you see your wife going down on your young son, will you give her the same bonfire treatment?

i might do worse, now let me ask u
if u have a kid sis dat is just 7 n u catch me abusing her sexually wat would u do?
Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter by maingwaest(f): 10:09am On Aug 06, 2014
What a bloody,disgusting Pedo,may thunder and brim stone strike him in that hospital bed infact may Ebola virus consume him,mtchewww anofia,onoranu oponu oshi,danburauba yAr malukutu manzerezere;infact that woman did well shooting him would have been a easy pass for him . Poor little thing,may God see her through this mess and erase every ugly memory she has of this unfortunate incident.
Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter by Nobody: 10:09am On Aug 06, 2014
presley64:

if u have a kid sis dat is just 7 n u catch me abusing her sexually wat would u do?
if you do worse, then you should go to jail! The right thing to do is to report to the police and let the law take its cause. I doubt you will go hard on her. I think you MAY have said this becos you know where he was going.
Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter by angela98(f): 10:11am On Aug 06, 2014
She took the wrong action for the right reasons. Now she might be charged for attempted murder or manslaughter (if d man dies). Her daughter might be taken away from her. She should have allowed Justice to take its course..what a traumatic experience. sad

2 Likes

Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter by tintingz(m): 10:12am On Aug 06, 2014
delishpot:

Na so you hate women reach?
Hian God creat some kain people o. Well, I know naira land is full of 13 year olds Sha, those still collecting pocket money from mommy and daddy to recharge phone and go to Mr Biggs. I just catch one of them. No matter what you reply to this my comment, You are 13 years old. Your mentality says it all.

CChei small pickin we for dey education forum dey find out past JSCE questions. instead, see the kain talk him/she talk? . This topic suppose just close after he/she post. CHILD/MNOR alert.

But come o, I hope she is sure as in she caught him in the act then waited till night to punish him o. Let it not be a case of I was told, I felt it, or I suspect him o.
If she caught him red handed, good for him. If not she should be jailed.
The person you quoted is a woman.

That's how she rants all over threads, kind of inane thing. smiley
Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter by Nobody: 10:14am On Aug 06, 2014
maingwaest: What a bloody,disgusting Pedo,may thunder and brim stone strike him in that hospital bed infact may Ebola virus consume him,mtchewww anofia,onoranu oponu oshi,danburauba yAr malukutu manzerezere;infact that woman did well shooting him would have been a easy pass for him . Poor little thing,may God see her through this mess and erase every ugly memory she has of this unfortunate incident.

enough with all these emotions. You are also a supporter of ALUU 4? If the man actually comited this crime, then he should be punished the way and process the state has designed to deal with these issues.

I still wonder when female pedophiles will be brought to book for their crimes.
Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter by michealade(m): 10:16am On Aug 06, 2014
dammytosh: Awesome Mother

Iya ti ko legbe is not about indomie ti ko legbe alone.

7 years old ?

When he can blow him self up and meet how many virgins again self.

"Too many idiots, very few bullets"
na 72 my broda..grooving for Paradise
Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 06, 2014
angela98: She took the wrong action for the right reasons. Now she might be charged for attempted murder or manslaughter (if d man dies). Her daughter might be taken away from her. She should have allowed Justice to take its course..what a traumatic experience. sad

exactly what i am saying. What will be worse is IF this man is even innocent. If he is guilty, then he should face the music. The reason we are seeing people throw reason away at times like this is becos we live in a society where misandry taught to everyone as that which is ok. Today, when i hear that a boy is born, i get depressed. This is someone who by the virtue of him being a boy, is guilty until proven innocent. What a civilized world we live in.
Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter by maingwaest(f): 10:29am On Aug 06, 2014
craziebone:

enough with all these emotions. You are also a supporter of ALUU 4? If the man actually comited this crime, then he should be punished the way and process the state has designed to deal with these issues.

I still wonder when female pedophiles will be brought to book for their crimes.
. It is obvious u have not been preg for nine month ,nurture ur little innocent girl to this said age and then u come in from d mkt or wherever to see one disgusting grandpa grinding ur little innocent girl. Huh make I de wait for law de look the man de zip up abii? Smh for u. Meanwhile I don't care if it is male or female pedo,any a33 hole that does unholy tinz to a child should be treated like an abomination.

1 Like

Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter by kingthreat(m): 10:30am On Aug 06, 2014
I will beat the shit out of you, turn you over to some street mob to give you a taste of mob action, then call the police to do the needful. But I won't incinerate you or kill you. Doing so makes me violently deranged like the pepetrator is sexually retarded.
presley64:

Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter by Daresh(f): 10:35am On Aug 06, 2014
I must say this woman is the best. She did exactly what I would do. Shooting him will be too easy, he must die a painful death. Her mistake was letting him out of the house. I would lock all the doors and watch him urn to death. The mofo
Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter by angela98(f): 10:37am On Aug 06, 2014
craziebone:

exactly what i am saying. What will be worse is IF this man is even innocent. If he is guilty, then he should face the music. The reason we are seeing people throw reason away at times like this is becos we live in a society where misandry taught to everyone as that which is ok. Today, when i hear that a boy is born, i get depressed. This is someone who by the virtue of him being a boy, is guilty until proven innocent. What a civilized world we live in.
you have a point
Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter by shindarayo(f): 10:42am On Aug 06, 2014

Blinking TWAAAAT! kiss
were ma leleyi sha.ki lo nso ki lon wi.ure a very big goat.no oda comment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast / My Dad Pursued Me Out Of His House Because I Smoke / 24 Things A Mum Teaches Her Daughter Before Marriage!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.