Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,771 members, 7,955,944 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:18 PM

Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter (31949 Views)

Woman Talks About Killing Her Adulterous Husband On Social Media / Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son / Daughter Kills Father For Molesting Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter by MissJennifer(f): 4:53pm On Aug 06, 2014
maingwaest: What a bloody,disgusting Pedo,may thunder and brim stone strike him in that hospital bed infact may Ebola virus consume him,mtchewww anofia,onoranu oponu oshi,danburauba yAr malukutu manzerezere;infact that woman did well shooting him would have been a easy pass for him . Poor little thing,may God see her through this mess and erase every ugly memory she has of this unfortunate incident.

You jus spoke my mind!

1 Like

Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter by lastpage: 6:06pm On Aug 06, 2014
Blockus:

Are you blaming the r-ape on the mother of the kids?!

Where in my post did you read that? Is she the one that r.aped someone?
Are you telling me That is "HOW" YOU COMPREHEND MY POST? shocked shocked shocked

Why are you even asking me when you can easily RE-READ my post all over again?

READ! READ!! READ!!! S-L-O-W-L-Y this time around. wink wink

Lastpage!
Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter by fulanigirl(f): 6:18pm On Aug 06, 2014
LadyH: chai....u must b a lawyer.

Lol no I'm an accountant

1 Like

Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter by Blockus: 6:19pm On Aug 06, 2014
lastpage:

Where in my post did you read that? Is she the one that r.aped someone?
Are you telling me That is "HOW" YOU COMPREHEND MY POST? shocked shocked shocked

Why are you even asking me when you can easily RE-READ my post all over again?

READ! READ!! READ!!! S-L-O-W-L-Y this time around. wink wink

Lastpage!

[b]Unnecessarily cynical..

Your response to this thread was to cite another case where the woman allegedly held on to her kids for the Child Support and thus ................. #you know how the story ends.

Infact, you stated that the fact that the problem was most women chose to HOLD-ON TO THE KIDS OF A PREVIOUS MARRIAGE, KNOWING FULLY WELL THEY WANT TO "MOVE-ON" .

So I am wondering exactly how that relates to this. Especially as the article that started this thread never gave us any clue as to why her marriage to the victims father broke-up nor if the Father wanted custody of the child and she refused. The article said nothing about her being a bad mother nor negligent in her duties to her daughter. So I am truly curious how this could possibly be a problem.

How do you get off using one isolated case to tag it as the problem of all or most divorced women? WHat if an abusive father (who is nice to his kids) wants custody?!

Odikwa egwu o!!

You may want to reason [size=22pt]S---L----O-----W------L-------Y[/size] next time you type up such..

A divorcee can re-marry and take their kids with them into their new relationship. You cant blame the act of the other party on the woman until there is evidence that she saw the clear signs of the abuse and ignored them.

Thanks.. [/b]

2 Likes

Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter by fulanigirl(f): 6:22pm On Aug 06, 2014
Kanwulia:

I only gave my opinion o.
You don't have to agree.
There are some risks I will NEVER TAKE. . .AS LONG AS I AM ALIVE!
If I am looking for a 'FATHER-FIGURE'. . .I will choose one of my BROTHERS!
They have daughters and none have been molested. AMEN!!!!

I AM NOT INTO STEP THIS AND STEP THAT BRADY BUNCHES! kiss
I don't believe in COMPLICATING MY LIFE IN THE NAME OF SEARCHING FOR LOVE AND SOUL-MATES! kiss

Just my opinion.
Thank you! kiss

Ofcourse you are entitled to your opinion, just thought we were having a discussion. I hope you know in a lot if abuse cases it's the "uncle". I am in no way implying that any one in your family is capable of that!!
Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter by lilmax(m): 6:33pm On Aug 06, 2014
This is nice cool
Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter by Kanwulia: 7:31pm On Aug 06, 2014
fulanigirl:

Ofcourse you are entitled to your opinion, just thought we were having a discussion. I hope you know in a lot if abuse cases it's the "uncle". I am in no way implying that any one in your family is capable of that!!

Yes o!
I know it is the uncle that is usually the culprit OR FATHERS OR STEP BROTHERS within any family! kiss
But we can settle AS FAMILY. . . . .which I can't avoid.kiss We usually have no control over such matters do we?
Than allow one OBJ to come and be phocking mother and daughter under MY ROOF!
That I can avoid. . .

I will protect them from ALL PEDOPHILES!
We have enough of those within the family as you are well AWARE.
No need to import more BECAUSE I WANT TO PHOCK FOR THE LORD'S COMMANDMENT! kiss
I shall not be looking for a FADA FIGURE unlike some women who use that as an excuse to TRY TO cure the INCURABLE ITCHY-OLOGY between their legs and BUTTOCKS! kiss
Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 06, 2014
I would have done exactly the same thing.

1 Like

Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter by Sarahn: 8:16pm On Aug 06, 2014
Someone should get that woman a beer
I wish they did that to all pedo.philes claiming to be Catholic Priests.
Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 06, 2014
Kanwulia: She should go to jail and rot there for attempted murder and endangering a minor child.
I DO NOT PITY ANY WOMAN WHO CHOOSES TO RE-MARRY with children to raise.

No woman should keep a GOAT IN A BARN FULL OF YAMS!
BILLY GOAT OR NANNY GOAT!!!!

She is TOTALLY to blame!!!!!

ALL THESE BLOKOS-HUNGRY SERIAL 'I WANNO H-ANSWER MRS' FISHERS OF MEN!

Blinking TWAAAAT! kiss
Dat's too harsh mr!
Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter by softy(m): 8:37pm On Aug 06, 2014
Kanwulia:

I wish I could say 'AMEN'. . . but I can't.
There are some PSYCHO-ANTHROPOLOGICAL DEVIANTS that will always be part of any society! kiss

Pls, I really want to know why u could not say "AMEN"
Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter by bukatyne(f): 8:47pm On Aug 06, 2014
kingthreat: She must have hated him completely to set him on fire. Why will you be married to someone you hate. When you notice your hubby is a paedo, there are better steps that you could take. Why not report him to the authorities or expose his paedophilla?

Keep quiet
Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 06, 2014
scobaba: So "Cecilia Ibru"go remarry for abroad shocked
Lawd of mercy! Una no go kee person for this Nairaland oooooo grin cheesy
Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter by longerthroat(m): 9:56pm On Aug 06, 2014
WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR FORMER HUSBAND. SILI WOMAN

1 Like

Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter by undefeated(m): 10:33pm On Aug 06, 2014
this woman wicked o, no b rat poison she for use
Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter by Nobody: 11:15pm On Aug 06, 2014
delishpot:

Oh well, that's what makes us different. The world does not have to agree if not life will be boring. There must be pulling and tugging and then we meet at a point. You welcome to have your opinion it is a good thing to have ones own view on issues. I do not think yours is nonsense. Maybe not acceptable to me. but Sha, as long as only the guilty is punished by DEATH. The rest Na story. If I may ask, where in my post do you find disagreeable

i'm sorry for calling it nonsense. You have a RIGHT to your opinion. Just that i find the jungle justice been advocated for a bit uncomfortable.
Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter by delishpot: 11:28pm On Aug 06, 2014
craziebone:

i'm sorry for calling it nonsense. You have a RIGHT to your opinion. Just that i find the jungle justice been advocated for a bit uncomfortable.

Well, I am passionate about kids and to me o. As long as it's not a dem say, he say, she say case. As long as he was caught red handed in the act then if the people are not permitted to do it, let the government organise the death sentence/party. As long as there is death penalty.
I guess I should also have not supported jungle justice cos in a crowd of blood thirsty people, nobody will care to listen or ask why the person is been tortured or killed. Which means anyone could fall victim to a crowd eager to draw blood. My bad on that one. And yes, you are right too, based on my theory in my other post, anyone could kill anyone and claim he/she was caught red handed. I guess I was just too carried away by emotions jare based on the news.
I now see the light. I will say no to jungle justice. But biko I will just plead with the government to make sure there is death sentence on the silly offenders if caught in the act and arrested. Shebi that one is not bad?
Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter by Nobody: 11:29pm On Aug 06, 2014
glitest: I would have done exactly the same thing.
yhp dear. d wife did d rite tin

1 Like

Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter by delors(m): 11:56pm On Aug 06, 2014
Kanwulia: She should go to jail and rot there for attempted murder and endangering a minor child.
I DO NOT PITY ANY WOMAN WHO CHOOSES TO RE-MARRY with children to raise.

No woman should keep a GOAT IN A BARN FULL OF YAMS!
BILLY GOAT OR NANNY GOAT!!!!

She is TOTALLY to blame!!!!!

ALL THESE BLOKOS-HUNGRY SERIAL 'I WANNO H-ANSWER MRS' FISHERS OF MEN!

Blinking TWAAAAT! kiss

You should have just kept your mouth shut rather than opening it and displaying your ignorance. So re-marrying is a crime against humanity in your own world?
Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter by Kanwulia: 12:41am On Aug 07, 2014
softy:

Pls, I really want to know why u could not say "AMEN"

I already answered that. . . read again! kiss
Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter by Kanwulia: 12:51am On Aug 07, 2014
lastpage:
It is NOT "choosing to re-marry" that is the problem, divorced or not, she is also entitled to love!

The problem lies in the fact that "most women chose to HOLD-ON TO THE KIDS OF A PREVIOUS MARRIAGE, KNOWING FULLY WELL THEY WANT TO "MOVE-ON" AND THE FORMER HUSBAND SI DESPERATE TO HAVE HIS CHILDREN BUT DUE TO GREED AND LOVE OF MONEY (CHILD MAINTENANCE, WHICH IS HARDLY SPENT TO THE TUNE OF 15% ON THE CHILDREN), THEY CHOSE TO BELABOUR THEMSELVES WITH THE CHILDREN WHILE MARRYING THE NEXT PAEDOPHILE AVAILABLE!

They cant take care of the children but when marriage breaks-up, they quickly "pack the children to their side" like the quarrel was between the father and his Kids, as well! When they get a barring order, they will include the children (as dependants), as a further punishment for the husband but see where it ends up!

Read-Up on this case below and note that the Husband would have gladly accepted his daughter but she wont give it to him because of child support.
https://uk.news.yahoo.com/man-killed-girlfriends-child-deadly-kick-140042453.html#2d96xEx

And little girl is of a Nigerian father, if you notice!
Its not by force that you must hold on to the children/child, if you dont have the time and attention span to take care of them, just to punish the father and collect extra money that end up on clothes and jewellery!

Lastpage!

The father never asked for custody. He was a baby daddy too!
Only fathers should have such rights as JOINT CUSTODY.
Not the case in this story. kiss
Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter by Nobody: 2:52am On Aug 07, 2014
sameer1212: yhp dear. d wife did d rite tin

Exactly.

1 Like

Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter by lastpage: 3:59am On Aug 07, 2014
Kanwulia:

The father never asked for custody. He was a baby daddy too!
Only fathers should have such rights as JOINT CUSTODY.
Not the case in this story. kiss

How do you know this? Any "real links" to where you got this info?
'would be interested to read it.

But you would agree with me that in "most cases", (we are looking at like 90%) fathers DONT get custody even if they fight like mad to get it .....mostly because in the West, it is the father who gets chased out of the house (where the family is "settled" - children schooling nearby, friends, church/mosque, e.t.c) and most judges would reason "taking the children out of their comfort zone" will upset their stable life".

So by default, mothers get the kids. wink wink

Lastpage!
Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter by lastpage: 4:13am On Aug 07, 2014
Blockus:

Unnecessarily cynical..

How do you get off using one isolated case to tag it as the problem of all or most divorced women?
WHat if an abusive father (who is nice to his kids) wants custody?!

Abusive to "WHO"? ... Custody of "WHO"?
I am sure the answer to both are not the same! wink wink

Blockus: Your response to this thread was to cite another case where the woman allegedly held on to her kids for the Child Support and thus ................. #you know how the story ends.

Infact, you stated that the fact that the problem was most women chose to HOLD-ON TO THE KIDS OF A PREVIOUS MARRIAGE, KNOWING FULLY WELL THEY WANT TO "MOVE-ON" .

So I am wondering exactly how that relates to this.

You may want to reason [size=22pt]S---L----O-----W------L-------Y[/size] next time you type up such..

You still dont gerrit, do you?
Even after all my explanations? Na waah O!!

Okay, l will spell-it-out like A, B, C...

What l wrote is called "An Alternative/different Angle to a story".
I am not saying the woman should be blamed for the act of her husband ( how many times do l have to repeat that to you?), Not at all.

*I am taking the story "A STEP FURTHER", ......by highlighting another issue but a related one since the 'end result' is same: a child was destroyed by a divorced/separated woman's lover/husband!

*I am highlighting "other possible causes" that needs addressing. E.O.D.

Stop getting too fixated on this your "blame-game", its neither here nor there, my dear.

Chillax, Take a Chill,...as we say. wink wink

Lastpage!

BTW: I have made my point and will not indulge you in any further back-and-forth, ...my time is very valuable.
Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter by Kanwulia: 7:11am On Aug 07, 2014
lastpage:

How do you know this? Any "real links" to where you got this info?
'would be interested to read it.

But you would agree with me that in "most cases", (we are looking at like 90%) fathers DONT get custody even if they fight like mad to get it .....mostly because in the West, it is the father who gets chased out of the house (where the family is "settled" - children schooling nearby, friends, church/mosque, e.t.c) and most judges would reason "taking the children out of their comfort zone" will upset their stable life".

So by default, mothers get the kids. wink wink

Lastpage!

YES! To all of the above, but not the issue here on this thread and topic! kiss
Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter by kingthreat(m): 7:40am On Aug 07, 2014
bukatyne:

Keep quiet

It's low minds like you that will kill your husbands someday. Nonesense
Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter by kingthreat(m): 7:51am On Aug 07, 2014
longerthroat: WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR FORMER HUSBAND. SILI WOMAN

I wont be surprised if she was a widow before her previous marriage...lol
Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter by Elebiju: 9:04am On Aug 07, 2014
glitest: I would have done exactly the same thing.
I always look forward to your sarcasm everyday, if you act like this it will only make u a worse person.

How're you doing?
Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter by prodiG(m): 9:27am On Aug 07, 2014
Mehn!If she were my wife,i wouldn't want to be on her bad side! shocked
Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 07, 2014
Elebiju: I always look forward to your sarcasm everyday, if you act like this it will only make u a worse person.

How're you doing?

I really don't know whether to take this as friendly advice, or as an insult....Honestly.

Hmm!!..How I'm I doing?.......I was doing great, until I saw your post.

1 Like

Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter by Tureyogb(f): 7:45pm On Aug 07, 2014
Kanwulia:

99% of PEDO-PHILE use marriage as a means to reach young children!
Daft women will NEVER understand that! kiss
You should ONLY RE-MARRY WHEN YOUR YOUNG CHILDREN ARE OUT OF YOUR HOUSE!
Any woman with YOUNG KIDS SHOULD NOT MAKE BLOKOS HER SOLE PRIORITY! kiss
An ITCHY poohsie can only endanger any young child because it does not care WHAT SCRATCHES IT AS LONG AS IT IS SCRATCHED!
Period! kiss
u're not serious 4 altern dostupid words of urs dat means u can do dsame. In as much d man is so daft dat he use dat stupid tin on small child if it were 2 be me I'll cut it n place it on is chest
Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter by Elebiju: 10:37pm On Aug 07, 2014
glitest:

I really don't know whether to take this as friendly advice, or as an insult....Honestly.

Hmm!!..How I'm I doing?.......I was doing great, until I saw your post.
I know u take it as an insult and I'm really sorry but you know I can't hurt u intentionally.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Michale Matthew: "I Dumped My Marriage Over Domestic Violence" / My Dad Pursued Me Out Of His House Because I Smoke / Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.