Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,714 members, 7,824,023 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Osun Election:aregbesola Foiled PDP Rigging Plans of Wired Ballot Paper - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Election:aregbesola Foiled PDP Rigging Plans of Wired Ballot Paper (1031 Views)

Presidency Denies Plans Of Sharing $1.7 Billion From Excess Crude Account / Omisore - I Lost Osun Election To Partisan Acts Of Ex-REC Commissioner / Osun Election: Omisore, PDP Head For Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osun Election:aregbesola Foiled PDP Rigging Plans of Wired Ballot Paper by isi4(m): 9:59pm On Aug 05, 2014
Osun State Governor, Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola exposed PDP plan to use ballot paper to rig the Osun Governorship election. Aregbesola explained how there are two thin wires in the Ballot paper that will be used on 9th of August 2014 Gurbernatorial election in osun.
Ogbeni explained that to void this PDP evil plan, all we need to do is to identify where the APC logo is on the ballot paper, he advised to count three other party logos upward and then fold the ballot paper on the 3rd logo. Then count three other party logo downward and then fold the ballot paper there too before you finally put your thumb print on the APC logo. Ogbeni explained that folding the ballot paper will break any thin wire inside it.

http://www.osundefender.org/?p=180525

1 Like

Re: Osun Election:aregbesola Foiled PDP Rigging Plans of Wired Ballot Paper by isi4(m): 10:06pm On Aug 05, 2014
FTC....
Re: Osun Election:aregbesola Foiled PDP Rigging Plans of Wired Ballot Paper by gentleoyink: 10:08pm On Aug 05, 2014
Op and Osun defender writer, have you tested for ebola? Na so e dey start o grin

1 Like

Re: Osun Election:aregbesola Foiled PDP Rigging Plans of Wired Ballot Paper by isi4(m): 10:16pm On Aug 05, 2014
gentleoyink: Op and Osun defender writer, have you tested for ebola? Na so e dey start o grin

Don't get it twisted bro...I'm Ebola free, but don't know of Osun defender!!! I'm just less busy hence I decided to visit that Anti Gej site and I wasn't dissappointed with their news!!! But pls don't mistake intent I'm nither APC nor PDP but just love politics but don't like the players in Naija politics...grin
Re: Osun Election:aregbesola Foiled PDP Rigging Plans of Wired Ballot Paper by bokoslayer: 11:18pm On Aug 05, 2014
It was Aregbesola himself that said it today during his rally. I find it really funny that this people are still ranting about scientific rigging sh*t, Fayemi was beaten transparently in Ekiti. APC should thank their stars that PDP's candidate in Osun is a bit unpopular. Even at that, the APC should not rejoice yet. GEJ might just give in to the advice of his handlers; and if he does, Aregbesola is toast!
Re: Osun Election:aregbesola Foiled PDP Rigging Plans of Wired Ballot Paper by gentleoyink: 11:25pm On Aug 05, 2014
isi4:

Don't get it twisted bro...I'm Ebola free, but don't know of Osun defender!!! I'm just less busy hence I decided to visit that Anti Gej site and I wasn't dissappointed with their news!!! But pls don't mistake intent I'm nither APC nor PDP but just love politics but don't like the players in Naija politics...grin

Ok bro, we re of the same school. One has to apply sense in Nigeria politics.

If after all the security men sent to Osun to 'help rig' plus the wired ballot paper, Arege still gets the mandate of the people, what will be their story?
Re: Osun Election:aregbesola Foiled PDP Rigging Plans of Wired Ballot Paper by vicadex07(m): 1:25am On Aug 06, 2014
PDP won't succeed this time around. Band of thieves angry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Re: How Aliyu And Lamido Deceived Me- Gov. Amaechi / nairalanders please i need your advice concerning this / Pix Of GEJ Showing His Nomination Forms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.