Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Obama's Classic Message To Jonathan (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obama's Classic Message To Jonathan (photo) (1455 Views)

Aridolf Hotel In Bayelsa Owned By Patience Jonathan (photo) / Enugu Train Station Revived By President Jonathan (photo) / Obasanjo Posing With Patience Jonathan (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obama's Classic Message To Jonathan (photo) by egift(m): 9:41am On Aug 06, 2014
When the over 200 innocent girls were abducted by Boko Haram and the administration of President Jonathan depicted a very reluctant response to the incident. Millions of people were very dumbfounded at such a callous show of shame for a leader whose innocent girls were taken.

It did not take long, the hatchtag #BringBackOurGirls trended worldwide on Twitter and other major social media platforms as people shared solidarity for the immediate rescuing of the girls.

Mrs Michelle Obama, was one of the top individuals the held up a banner in support of the campaign.

115 days latter these girls are not yet back. As President Jonathan is on his visit to the United States, the Obamas have decided to leave Jonathan with a very important message - #BringBackOurGirls - by taking him to the every exact spot Mrs Obama stood and held the banner with her heart broken on the plight of the Chibok Girls.

Michelle Obama Standing For The Chibok Girls

The Obamas with President Jonathan - Reminding him of what is important

1 Like

Re: Obama's Classic Message To Jonathan (photo) by macsika: 10:00am On Aug 06, 2014
I love my president

1 Like

Re: Obama's Classic Message To Jonathan (photo) by skullz: 11:22am On Aug 06, 2014
the Obamas have decided to leave Jonathan
with a very important message -
#BringBackOurGirls - by taking him to the
every exact spot Mrs Obama stood and held the
banner with her heart broken on the plight of
the Chibok Girls.
Bro that's a different spot.

6 Likes

Re: Obama's Classic Message To Jonathan (photo) by daryoor(m): 2:56pm On Aug 06, 2014
this picture made me google Michelle's height.. she's fvcking 6.1 feet

my Michelle obama crush starts today

1 Like

Re: Obama's Classic Message To Jonathan (photo) by desgiezd(m): 3:01pm On Aug 06, 2014
egift: the Obamas have decided to leave Jonathan with a very important message - #BringBackOurGirls - by taking him to the every exact spot Mrs Obama stood and held the banner with her heart broken on the plight of the Chibok Girls.

I am seeing different backgrounds for the two pictures!

8 Likes

Re: Obama's Classic Message To Jonathan (photo) by Curlieweed: 3:03pm On Aug 06, 2014
desgiezd:

I am seeing different backgrounds for the two pictures!

You dey mind the confused supporter of APC?

6 Likes

Re: Obama's Classic Message To Jonathan (photo) by Desric(m): 4:30pm On Aug 06, 2014
Pls where is Dame PEJ, she's missing out here, I know by now, anywhere she is , her heart must be boiling hard.

Mama Peace you've missed!
Re: Obama's Classic Message To Jonathan (photo) by collynzov5: 4:58pm On Aug 06, 2014
APC plebs have been so starved of nutritional foods that they can't see properly anymore.

3 Likes

Re: Obama's Classic Message To Jonathan (photo) by rattlesnake(m): 5:07pm On Aug 06, 2014
Mumu
They took 50 pictures
With all presidents in attendance

(1) (Reply)

Imagine A Man Like GM. Buhari / PDP Is More Muslim Party Than APC / What Is The Meaning Of Status Quo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.