Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,081 members, 7,957,029 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:17 AM

5 Reasons To Date A White Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Reasons To Date A White Woman (2781 Views)

White Woman Vows To Continue Sending Money To An African Man She Hasn't Met / Nigerian Guy & A White Woman's Nikkai Wedding (Photo) / White Woman And A Black Man's Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Reasons To Date A White Woman by englishmart(m): 1:37pm On Aug 06, 2014
5 Reasons to date a white woman

RelationshipAug 6, 2014

First, I’ll start this article by saying, “just kidding.” I have immense loyalty to black women, and that’s all I’ve ever dated in my adult life.  But after reading the article “5 Reasons to date a white man,” I just had to respond for the brothers.   We know white men are just as imperfect as the rest of us.  But the idea that the author decided to put white males on a pedestal above black men without considering the challenges of being black in America had me fuming.  So, here are some reasons that those brothers who date white women might have decided to do so:

1) THEY DON’T BLAME ALL THEIR PROBLEMS ON BLACK MEN

If you’re beautiful, educated, successful and can’t keep a man, must it always be because black men are fundamentally flawed?  How about taking some responsibility for what happens in your own life?  You can start by getting your relationship advice from someone other than Steve Harvey – you do know he’s a comedian, right?  If you’re getting relationship advice from a comedian, don’t be surprised when your love life turns into a complete joke.

2) BEING NICE IS NOT A CRIME

This isn’t representative of all sisters, but I’m sure you know the angry black woman whose face stays crinkled up like a piece of aluminum foil, and every situation is begging for a fight. Black women sometimes breed a natural toughness among one another, and that toughness can be rough to deal with.  Your soul doesn’t have to be made of beef jerky and a man shouldn’t have to fight through 45 layers of bitter resentment to find the window to your kindness.

3) THEY UNDERSTAND THAT A WOMAN CAN BE INDEPENDENT WITHOUT EMASCULATING EVERY MAN IN HER PATH

Yes, I know you don’t “need no man to take care of you.”  I know that you’re not going to “let no man tell you what to do.”  I know you’re not going to bend over backward to make a man happy, or to make him want to be with you.  But perhaps there’s something to the idea of making a man feel like a man, especially if you expect your man to make you feel like a woman.

4) THEY DON’T CHASE AFTER THE THING THEY HATE THE MOST

We all know this sister.  She’s the Halle Berry type, as fine as she can be, but always ends up crying with you at dinner over a glass of wine.  Every man she meets starts off as the answer to her prayers and ends up being the devil incarnate.  She is approached regularly by nice guys, but finds herself turning them down for the exciting, wealthy, well-dressed, smooth brother who always breaks her heart.  Even worse, she ends up with the thugged out, baby-mama-having cheater whom she finds to be irresistible.  That’s when she comes to the insightful and consistent conclusion that “black men aint Shyte.”

5) THEY DON’T WORSHIP THEIR PASTORS AND JUDGE THEIR MEN BY CHURCH ATTENDANCE

Many black women state that they only want a man who is “equally yoked,” which pretty much makes me a bad egg (yes, I always thought the word “yoke” had an “L” in it, which tells you how often I go to church).  You really think that a man in the church is more ethical, kind and considerate than the rest of us?  Give me a break.  Also, some of us wonder why you put your preacher on a pedestal and expect us to do the same.  If you only choose men you meet in church, you won’t have much to choose from.  In fact, you might just end up sharing the pastor with other women.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons To Date A White Woman by vizkiz: 1:43pm On Aug 06, 2014
Op am gonna give you one reason to date a black woman

She is still the best cook you'll every have grin

5 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons To Date A White Woman by SpaceGoat: 1:52pm On Aug 06, 2014
we love light skin lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons To Date A White Woman by Tallesty1(m): 2:04pm On Aug 06, 2014
Reasons not enough........Black girls sure pass.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons To Date A White Woman by rawpadgin(m): 2:13pm On Aug 06, 2014
one reason not to date a white woman:
she offend u, u shout for her the relationship Don end undecided
Re: 5 Reasons To Date A White Woman by echobee(f): 2:13pm On Aug 06, 2014
Tallesty1: Reasons not enough........Black girls sure pass.
Gbam
Re: 5 Reasons To Date A White Woman by englishmart(m): 4:21pm On Aug 06, 2014
echobee:
Gbam
don't worry,
We will still date you.
cheesy

4 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons To Date A White Woman by englishmart(m): 4:22pm On Aug 06, 2014
rawpadgin: one reason not to date a white woman:
she offend u, u shout for her the relationship Don end undecided
forget Hollywood movies o.

My white gf doesn't behave like that.
We quarrel, sometimes we fight, yet she's never thought of a split.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons To Date A White Woman by englishmart(m): 4:23pm On Aug 06, 2014
Tallesty1: Reasons not enough........Black girls sure pass.
I will accept your assertion if only you give me 5reasons to date black ladies over whites.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons To Date A White Woman by yinkeys(m): 4:30pm On Aug 06, 2014
The only disadvantage of dating white babes, they easily flirt & cheat behind u
Re: 5 Reasons To Date A White Woman by englishmart(m): 4:52pm On Aug 06, 2014
vizkiz: Op am gonna give you one reason to date a black woman

She is still the best cook you'll every have grin
she can only prepare local dishes like
Ogbono soup, ofe nsala, jollof rice, indomie and egg, white soup, Yam, beans, etc.
Can they prepare these ones?
Deep-Dish Sausage Pizza

Memorial Day Recipes >

July 4th Recipes
>
Cornmeal Oven-Fried

Chicken Cobb Salad with Chili-
Lime Dressing All-American Bacon
Cheeseburgers

Catfish Sandwich Sweet 'n' Smoky Kansas
City Ribs Double-Cheese

undecided
undecided
undecided
undecided
undecided

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons To Date A White Woman by MrsChima(f): 5:40pm On Aug 06, 2014
White girls are better for black men.

IJS.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons To Date A White Woman by englishmart(m): 5:45pm On Aug 06, 2014
MrsChima: White girls are better for black men.

IJS.
I don't understand. What is ijs?

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons To Date A White Woman by MrsChima(f): 5:45pm On Aug 06, 2014
englishmart: I don't understand. What is ijs?

I just saying.
Re: 5 Reasons To Date A White Woman by Liability(m): 5:57pm On Aug 06, 2014
this op is high. We black ladies, loves unconditionally.
Re: 5 Reasons To Date A White Woman by englishmart(m): 6:01pm On Aug 06, 2014
Liability: this op is high. We black ladies, loves unconditionally.
your name is one of the unmentioned reasons to date a white woman.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons To Date A White Woman by holacorp(m): 6:10pm On Aug 06, 2014
Reason no 5 got me nodding in agreement @ op... you really got dat spot on!. Furthermore, in addition i
will keep on saying that religious practices are total waste of time and anti -developmental. It's unfortunate that many Nigerian ladies drag their men into it. (Look up to the heavens, pray hard for your miracle to come)..

...while the smarter ones focus on the sweetest part of earthly treasures and become wealthy... and then you look and say..... It's easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than a rich man inheriting the kingdom of God. Wise up Nigerians!

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons To Date A White Woman by baralatie(m): 6:11pm On Aug 06, 2014
MrsChima: White girls are better for black men.

IJS.
I love black women.their is a turn on for me!
Re: 5 Reasons To Date A White Woman by inositol88(m): 6:35pm On Aug 06, 2014
Gosh!!! I can't imagine dating one white pig in the name of girlfriend who has little or no melanin, (white albino) no respect and is a sex freak. I luv them black, bold and beautiful. BLACK IS BEAUTY,
Re: 5 Reasons To Date A White Woman by englishmart(m): 6:56pm On Aug 06, 2014
holacorp: Reason no 5 got me nodding in agreement @ op... you really got dat spot on!. Furthermore, in addition i
will keep on saying that religious practices are total waste of time and anti -developmental. It's unfortunate that many Nigerian ladies drag their men into it. (Look up to the heavens, pray hard for your miracle to come)..

...while the smarter ones focus on the sweetest part of earthly treasures and become wealthy... and then you look and say..... It's easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than a rich man inheriting the kingdom of God. Wise up Nigerians!
you've been on point since 1999 grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons To Date A White Woman by englishmart(m): 6:59pm On Aug 06, 2014
inositol88: Gosh!!! I can't imagine dating one white pig in the name of girlfriend who has little or no melanin, (white albino) no respect and is a sex freak. I luv them black, bold and beautiful. BLACK IS BEAUTY,
everybody does have melanin.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons To Date A White Woman by rawpadgin(m): 7:00pm On Aug 06, 2014
englishmart: forget Hollywood movies o.

that the more reason u should be worried, maybe she dey prepare wait the day she go shot u grin
englishmart: forget Hollywood movies o.

that the more reason u should be worried, maybe she dey prepare wait the day she go shot u
Re: 5 Reasons To Date A White Woman by farano(f): 7:56pm On Aug 06, 2014
Liability: this op is high. We black ladies, loves unconditionally.
hmmm
Re: 5 Reasons To Date A White Woman by englishmart(m): 8:01pm On Aug 06, 2014
farano: hmmm
I was thinking you were gonna close this thread like you did on the previous one. undecided

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons To Date A White Woman by Liability(m): 8:31pm On Aug 06, 2014
farano: hmmm
helo sis, gud pm. Well done ma. The op wanted to slander us. Take care ma.
Re: 5 Reasons To Date A White Woman by englishmart(m): 8:38pm On Aug 06, 2014
Liability: helo sis, gud pm. Well done ma. The op wanted to slander us. Take care ma.
and what is the meaning of this?
MTSCHEEW!
I hate sycophants.
Didn't call you one o. Just telling you undecided

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons To Date A White Woman by Liability(m): 8:43pm On Aug 06, 2014
englishmart: and what is the meaning of this?
MTSCHEEW!
I hate sycophants.
Didn't call you one o. Just telling you undecided
i like her kind of person. She is an idol to me. Whether it is sycophant or praise singer i dont care.
Re: 5 Reasons To Date A White Woman by lalasticlala(m): 8:53pm On Aug 06, 2014
one reason to date a white woman:
green card
Re: 5 Reasons To Date A White Woman by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 06, 2014
Englishmart I hope u don't have Ebola cos u sure sound like it
Re: 5 Reasons To Date A White Woman by anitank(f): 9:24pm On Aug 06, 2014
englishmart: your name is one of the unmentioned reasons to date a white woman.
Omgoodness grin grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons To Date A White Woman by englishmart(m): 9:53pm On Aug 06, 2014
rozzay: Englishmart I hope u don't have Ebola cos u sure sound like it
rossay?
is me o. shocked

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons To Date A White Woman by englishmart(m): 9:56pm On Aug 06, 2014
lalasticlala: one reason to date a white woman:
green card
you don't necessarily need to date a whitee to get green card.
I can make you a citizen of the U.S

My uncle is an ambassador of the USA to Ukraine.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Don't Want Me To Upload Her Picture On Facebook! / I Think Im Loving Her But Im Afraid / Is She Interested In Me Or Just Being A Good Friend ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.