Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,868 members, 7,813,958 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:46 PM

As With Death, You Can Never Tell The Last Time. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As With Death, You Can Never Tell The Last Time. (767 Views)

Roommate Is Sleeping With Our Landlord, Should I Tell The Landlord’s Wife? / 5 Things Women NEVER Tell Their Men / 9 Secrets Women Never Tell Their Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As With Death, You Can Never Tell The Last Time. by Asiwaju9ja(m): 6:40am On Aug 07, 2014
My brothers, over the years, I have noticed that with sex in a relationship. You can never tell when it will be the last time you will have sex with your Girlfriend. The last romp you just had could be your very last with her. Check all your EXs. My advice, each time you have it, with her make sure you do it like its the last time. Just like death, you never know when its gonna come.
Re: As With Death, You Can Never Tell The Last Time. by Alice07: 10:24am On Aug 07, 2014
You are not thinking of when the trumpet would sound and if you will make heaven or not. All you are thinking of is sex with girlfriend. God is watching you in 4D.smh

3 Likes

Re: As With Death, You Can Never Tell The Last Time. by kennyslim1(m): 12:41pm On Aug 07, 2014
Alice07: You are not thinking of when the trumpet would sound and if you will make heaven or not. All you are thinking of is sex with girlfriend. God is watching you in 4D.smh

Hahaha...he might be thinking about that also...so don't rule out that option!
Re: As With Death, You Can Never Tell The Last Time. by Asiwaju9ja(m): 3:39pm On Aug 07, 2014
Alice07: You are not thinking of when the trumpet would sound and if you will make heaven or not. All you are thinking of is sex with girlfriend. God is watching you in 4D.smh

Its all inclusive. Moral of the the story: Bleep ur guy well 2day. It might just be ur last bleeping.

(1) (Reply)

JESUS!!!!!: She Proposed....but... / Why Is Prostitution Illegal? / Can You Drink His/her Saliva Filled In A Cup ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.