Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,266 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Does He Love Me Or Am I Just A Prize - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does He Love Me Or Am I Just A Prize (845 Views)

"Act like a prize and you'll turn him to a believer" / How To Tell If A Guy Likes You: Does He Like You? Why Are Guys So Hard To Read? / What Does He Really Mean When He Says:am Missing You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does He Love Me Or Am I Just A Prize by punkqueen: 4:06pm On Oct 17, 2008
I am currently based out of Nigeria in a place that will remain unmentioned. I returned home recently and hooked up with an old friend. We started a long distance relationship. He has introduded me to his parents . and placed a ring on my finger. He is very well to do , so I know money is not what he is after. I also have a good career so I know we will be a succesful couple. How do i know if he really loves me or if I am just a trophy that he can add to his chest of achievements , comments please
Re: Does He Love Me Or Am I Just A Prize by tangent(f): 4:12pm On Oct 17, 2008
the answer is:you will never know. it is always a risk,always.
Re: Does He Love Me Or Am I Just A Prize by chaloo(m): 4:26pm On Oct 17, 2008
Any relation is a risk, does not matter how old. Take the chance if you feel it is Ok. Otherwise you will regret all your life.
Re: Does He Love Me Or Am I Just A Prize by Busybody2(f): 4:27pm On Oct 17, 2008
punkqueen:

I am currently based out of Nigeria in a place that will remain unmentioned. . .

This line scared the bejesus outta me, dang why are you scaring me shocked cry
Re: Does He Love Me Or Am I Just A Prize by punkqueen: 4:32pm On Oct 17, 2008
@Busy body , LMAO!!!

I don't want my location to play into responses. Thats why I am not disclosing . And I am trying to stay as anonymous as possible
Re: Does He Love Me Or Am I Just A Prize by kufreabasi(m): 4:40pm On Oct 17, 2008
punkqueen:

I am currently based out of Nigeria in a place that will remain unmentioned.

Is the place unmentioned to me or to the one who ringed you?
But whichever way, love is all about commitment and trust.
The guy loves but you don't. The only thing that kill faster is fear and doubt, that is why you brought in this thread here.
Get these fear and doubt off your mind and love him the way he does to you.
Re: Does He Love Me Or Am I Just A Prize by kufreabasi(m): 4:41pm On Oct 17, 2008
punkqueen:

I am currently based out of Nigeria in a place that will remain unmentioned.

The guy loves but you don't. The only thing that kill faster is fear and doubt, that is why you brought in this thread here.
Re: Does He Love Me Or Am I Just A Prize by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 17, 2008
@Poster

Until you tell me your location

I wont help you. cheesy
Re: Does He Love Me Or Am I Just A Prize by unfredo(f): 4:51pm On Oct 17, 2008
if he was always communicating while u were
out of the country then i will say he loves u
Re: Does He Love Me Or Am I Just A Prize by Pittbaby(f): 5:02pm On Oct 17, 2008
kufreabasi:

Very good advice
Re: Does He Love Me Or Am I Just A Prize by Busybody2(f): 5:03pm On Oct 17, 2008
punkqueen:

@Busy body , LMAO!!!

I don't want my location to play into responses. Thats why I am not disclosing . And I am trying to stay as anonymous as possible

Aiight then, was just scared of that word unmentionable, [/i]didn't want to respond to a ghost from beyond

He is not after your money, he is someone you have known for a while, you have met his parents, you have accepted his proposal, he is financially solvent enough to procure a visa with no help from you, if he wishes, I DON'T SEE A PROBLEM, UNLESS he can't get a visa and he wants out of Nigeria by all means.

As for the "[i]am I just a prize question
", there is nothing wrong in desiring the best and going after ityou.
Re: Does He Love Me Or Am I Just A Prize by Pittbaby(f): 5:04pm On Oct 17, 2008
??/
Re: Does He Love Me Or Am I Just A Prize by Busybody2(f): 5:23pm On Oct 17, 2008
Pittbaby:

??/

Pardon grin Are you alright sweetheart? kiss You choking on something and need help dislodging it? tongue
Re: Does He Love Me Or Am I Just A Prize by NeoBlack(m): 5:47pm On Oct 17, 2008
All i can say to this is that, Look to yourself and Judge yourself with whats going on with each other. but its good to listen to Advice. love that.

Jp
Re: Does He Love Me Or Am I Just A Prize by tomtrader: 5:51pm On Oct 17, 2008
@Punk Queen

No be your fault at all - na the guy suppose to dey ask this kind of question. Who no know say na im money you want? see wetin you dey talk there, abeg, go wipe pussie with sand paper.
Re: Does He Love Me Or Am I Just A Prize by Pittbaby(f): 6:27pm On Oct 17, 2008
tom_trader:

@Punk Queen

No be your fault at all - na the guy suppose to dey ask this kind of question. Who no know say na I'm money you want? see wetin you dey talk there, abeg, go wipe pussie with sand paper.

I believe the poster said she is equally self sufficient. I guess you are just looking for an oppurtunity to be crass
Re: Does He Love Me Or Am I Just A Prize by Pittbaby(f): 6:28pm On Oct 17, 2008
Busy_body:

Pardon grin Are you alright sweetheart? kiss You choking on something and need help dislodging it? tongue

Nah , posted to the wrong page grin
Re: Does He Love Me Or Am I Just A Prize by janami(f): 6:35pm On Oct 17, 2008
hmm . . . . punkqueen, u really expect people who dnt know ur fiance to advise u on this?
Swthrt, find out how he feels about u. Ask him or observe him.

(1) (Reply)

Forever My Valentine / Who Would You Choose / Tales Of Failed Marriages In Nollywood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.