Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,956 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

5 Things That Turn Women Off In The Bedroom - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Things That Turn Women Off In The Bedroom (1382 Views)

5 Qualities In Men That Turn Women On / 19 Unbelievable Things That Turn Women On / Guys Beware:10 Things That Turn Women Off & the Skills to attract them. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Things That Turn Women Off In The Bedroom by virussmart(m): 11:31am On Aug 07, 2014
So awhen you’re in the bedroom (or elsewhere), it’s important to avoid unnecessary commentary that could ruin the mood, or worse- make her not want to sleep with you again. From discussing your sexual repertoire to assessing her climax, here are five subjects to stay away from during sex.

1. “My ex used to love it when I”

All women are different, so don’t lean heavily on past experiences-and definitely don’t discuss it. Besides, who’s to say that the previous women more from source: http://www.braintutorial.com/2013/11/5-things-that-turn-women-off-in-bedroom.html
Re: 5 Things That Turn Women Off In The Bedroom by olasmith10(m): 1:29pm On Aug 07, 2014
may Ebola catch me if I open that link...

Ftc.. smiling
Re: 5 Things That Turn Women Off In The Bedroom by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 07, 2014
@poster, y nt kuma post th whole thing here na? Shebi na juz 5.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Do?(guys Only) / PHOTOS: Meet Woman With World’s Longest Legs / Morally/spiritually Right Or Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.