Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,028 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

What Would You Do?(guys Only) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do?(guys Only) (1375 Views)

Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? / Do Guys Actually Like Slim Girls? / Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do?(guys Only) by fyneboi79(m): 1:19pm On Oct 18, 2014
There is this Star actress you have been chasing around town and she keeps proving hard to get.Then on a particular day she decides to suprise you by visiting you unannounced. Immediately she steps into ur house,she goes straight to the room and changes into a transparent night wear and goes to the kitchen to prepare something for dinner after which she will give you the vitamin"S" grin. And then your girlfriend calls to tell ‎u that she is coming over with the 150k you requested from her before she embarks on a flight out of the country.Which one of the two will ‎u cancel her visit?What excuse will you give?
Re: What Would You Do?(guys Only) by DrMuzoic: 1:27pm On Oct 18, 2014
I will meet her at the airport as the caring man that I am so she doesn't have to stress herself coming over, while the other will have enough time to prepare the meal without distraction

4 Likes

Re: What Would You Do?(guys Only) by fyneboi79(m): 1:41pm On Oct 18, 2014
DrMuzoic:
I will meet her at the airport as the caring man that I am so she doesn't have to stress herself coming over, while the other will have enough time to prepare the meal without distraction
The agreement the previous day was that she would come over to ur house before heading to the airport for a huge dose of the vitamin "S" before leaving the country.
Re: What Would You Do?(guys Only) by davdandam(m): 1:49pm On Oct 18, 2014
Meet her at the airport vitamin whatever in my car (full tints has its benefits lol) Come back home to continue from where I stopped. ...but boss which kind life self. Nigerians can imagine scenerios shaaaa
Re: What Would You Do?(guys Only) by fyneboi79(m): 1:56pm On Oct 18, 2014
davdandam:
Meet her at the airport vitamin whatever in my car (full tints has its benefits lol) Come back home to continue from where I stopped. ...but boss which kind life self. Nigerians can imagine scenerios shaaaa
in d car?! no way! She won't take that when she has a house same as you do.

I wish it was an imagination really undecided
Re: What Would You Do?(guys Only) by davdandam(m): 1:59pm On Oct 18, 2014
fyneboi79:
in d car?! no way! She won't take that when she has a house same as you do.

I wish it was an imagination really undecided
She has a house e don settle Na. ....pick her up at the airport, drive to her house under the pretense of forgetting something you need to take before she leaves, when she's getting the door initiate your moves. ....she'll even forget you came to pick something.
Re: What Would You Do?(guys Only) by fyneboi79(m): 2:06pm On Oct 18, 2014
davdandam:

She has a house e don settle Na. ....pick her up at the airport, drive to her house under the pretense of forgetting something you need to take before she leaves, when she's getting the door initiate your moves. ....she'll even forget you came to pick something.
You r a sharp guy but don't forget she was already on her way to ur house when she called to tell ‎u to prepare for a tigress about to devour ‎u grin So how will you make her turn back two 3 streets away from ur house and don't forget that she has her own keys.
Re: What Would You Do?(guys Only) by davdandam(m): 2:27pm On Oct 18, 2014
[quote author=fyneboi79 post=27248879]You r a sharp guy but don't forget she was already on her way to ur house when she called to tell ‎u to prepare for a tigress about to devour ‎u grin So how will you make her turn back two 3 streets away from ur house and don't forget that she has her own keys.
I'm at the mechanics babe why don't you come pick me up. ....we'll head to your place, I even forgot my wallet last night when I came over. ...missing you already. ...plz no waste my time here o lol shey you know fatai Na that mechanic close to that bank enh I'm there. ...no.vex just turn around.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do?(guys Only) by iceberylin(m): 3:00pm On Oct 18, 2014
Star Actress undecided

You mean nollywood actress angry

Am Chasing her outa my house cool
Re: What Would You Do?(guys Only) by fyneboi79(m): 3:31pm On Oct 18, 2014
[quote author=davdandam post=27249334][/quote]NL ladies pls beware of this guy grin He is highly potent.
Re: What Would You Do?(guys Only) by Agybabe(f): 3:36pm On Oct 18, 2014
*just peeping*
Re: What Would You Do?(guys Only) by davdandam(m): 3:59pm On Oct 18, 2014
fyneboi79:
NL ladies pls beware of this guy grin He is highly potent.
Hehehe buhahahahaha
Re: What Would You Do?(guys Only) by fyneboi79(m): 4:44pm On Oct 18, 2014
Agybabe:
*just peeping*
*Pulls out his Koboko* Oya lie down here undecided
Re: What Would You Do?(guys Only) by fyneboi79(m): 4:45pm On Oct 18, 2014
iceberylin:
Star Actress undecided

You mean nollywood actress angry

Am Chasing her outa my house cool
Maka y na? Na Genievieve nko?
Re: What Would You Do?(guys Only) by adepiero: 5:11pm On Oct 18, 2014
fyneboi79:
Genevieve! and so! as long as its a Nigerian actress, walahi I go chase her comot. you know how many prick she has buried in her sink hole? and besides I don't dig grandmothers undecided tongue
Re: What Would You Do?(guys Only) by Agybabe(f): 5:20pm On Oct 18, 2014
fyneboi79:
*Pulls out his Koboko* Oya lie down here undecided
mstcheeeew
Re: What Would You Do?(guys Only) by Imoy(m): 7:22pm On Oct 18, 2014
fyneboi79:
You r a sharp guy but don't forget she was already on her way to ur house when she called to tell ‎u to prepare for a tigress about to devour ‎u grin So how will you make her turn back two 3 streets away from ur house and don't forget that she has her own keys.

*in davido's voice*
"Omo see gobe"
Re: What Would You Do?(guys Only) by iceberylin(m): 8:15pm On Oct 18, 2014
fyneboi79:
She's different cheesy
Re: What Would You Do?(guys Only) by fyneboi79(m): 8:52pm On Oct 18, 2014
adepiero:
Genevieve! and so! as long as its a Nigerian actress, walahi I go chase her comot. you know how many prick she has buried in her sink hole? and besides I don't dig grandmothers undecided tongue
Easy easy easy! Cut them some slack undecided
Re: What Would You Do?(guys Only) by fyneboi79(m): 8:55pm On Oct 18, 2014
Agybabe:

mstcheeeew
if ‎u hiss again ,I will double ur punishment. *now lie down* undecided
Re: What Would You Do?(guys Only) by fyneboi79(m): 8:58pm On Oct 18, 2014
Imoy:

*in davido's voice*
"Omo see gobe"
*in Davidos voice*
"Yomi see Gobe "

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

6 Lies She's Been Telling You Since You Met. / Valatine Day Excuses,february Chapter 14 Verse 1 / 5 Secrets Your Woman Will Never Tell You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.