Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Warning From Dora Akuyile Before She Died - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Warning From Dora Akuyile Before She Died (3061 Views)

Photo : Was This A Warning From God To Nigerians? / Pics From Dora Akunyili 1st Memorial Lecture, Women Center Named After Her / US Confirmed Receiving Warning From Father - Nigerian Bomber (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warning From Dora Akuyile Before She Died by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 07, 2014
we just found this and this no it is right to share it with the good people of osun state as their governorship election draweth near.

We all know Dora akuyila that she is a woman of integrity , obedient even to her husband. She warned SWest people that they should vote out APC because their government is not the government by the people for the people ,it is the government of tinubu for tinubu because APC means Asiwaju private company .

interpretation: osun people should therefore do away with aregbesola , vote him out . Omisore is the right man
Re: Warning From Dora Akuyile Before She Died by ajasbaba(m): 2:48pm On Aug 07, 2014
Anoda yaba left patient

18 Likes

Re: Warning From Dora Akuyile Before She Died by Miriam4cool(f): 3:38pm On Aug 07, 2014
Ebola case...

9 Likes

Re: Warning From Dora Akuyile Before She Died by AdeniyiA(m): 3:39pm On Aug 07, 2014
ajasbaba: Anoda yaba left patient
nd a stomach infrastructure advocate undecided

3 Likes

Re: Warning From Dora Akuyile Before She Died by fr3do(m): 4:00pm On Aug 07, 2014
Curse you for disrespecting Dora.

7 Likes

Re: Warning From Dora Akuyile Before She Died by room089: 4:47pm On Aug 07, 2014
@ OP

Na only u waka come?
#pinshure or I don't belif it#

1 Like

Re: Warning From Dora Akuyile Before She Died by Arbiola(f): 6:03pm On Aug 07, 2014
Nice Lie!!Keep it up.
Re: Warning From Dora Akuyile Before She Died by karidad(f): 6:04pm On Aug 07, 2014
room089: @ OP

Na only u waka come?
#pinshure or I don't belif it#
In dis case, na video we need

1 Like

Re: Warning From Dora Akuyile Before She Died by Nobody: 6:06pm On Aug 07, 2014
You be original Mad man.

1 Like

Re: Warning From Dora Akuyile Before She Died by concacid: 6:17pm On Aug 07, 2014
OP

3 Likes

Re: Warning From Dora Akuyile Before She Died by ibrahym47(m): 6:45pm On Aug 07, 2014
hopelink1: we just found this and this no it is right to share it with the good people of osun state as their governorship election draweth near.

We all know Dora akuyila that she is a woman of integrity , obedient even to her husband. She warned SWest people that they should vote out APC because their government is not the government by the people for the people ,it is the government of tinubu for tinubu because APC means Asiwaju private company .

interpretation: osun people should therefore do away with aregbesola , vote him out . Omisore is the right man
iyanmirin blackmailing BC

1 Like

Re: Warning From Dora Akuyile Before She Died by priscaoge(f): 7:24pm On Aug 07, 2014
Op are u confuse? What kind of stu.pid spellings is that? @Topic Akunyile, thread Akunyila undecided undecided. Are u a learner? sad sad sad

2 Likes

Re: Warning From Dora Akuyile Before She Died by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 09, 2014
priscaoge: Op are u confuse? What kind of stu.pid spellings is that? @Topic Akunyile, thread Akunyila undecided undecided. Are u a learner? sad sad sad
what do you mean , I am an engineer so lay low . You don't attack me by correcting my spellings . Go and slip
Re: Warning From Dora Akuyile Before She Died by priscaoge(f): 12:43pm On Aug 09, 2014
hopelink1: what do you mean , I am an engineer so lay low . You don't attack me by correcting my spellings . Go and Slip
@bolded...Indeed undecided

3 Likes

Re: Warning From Dora Akuyile Before She Died by ElFenomeno1: 12:52pm On Aug 09, 2014
hopelink1: we just found this and this no it is right to share it with the good people of osun state as their governorship election draweth near.

Fu..cking pillock!

Get lost somewhere very far away...

2 Likes

Re: Warning From Dora Akuyile Before She Died by smallJagaban: 1:08pm On Aug 09, 2014
SHE WILL ROT IN HELL

1 Like

Re: Warning From Dora Akuyile Before She Died by smallJagaban: 1:08pm On Aug 09, 2014
SHE WILL ROT IN HELL . DORA REST IN PIECES
Re: Warning From Dora Akuyile Before She Died by emiye(m): 1:12pm On Aug 09, 2014
hopelink1: what do you mean , I am an engineer so lay low . You don't attack me by correcting my spellings . Go and slip
Will all due respect , your stupidity is nauseating.

Please, keep shut.

Is there a thing about being stupid and posting in support of PDP?
Re: Warning From Dora Akuyile Before She Died by Izunwa(m): 2:49pm On Aug 09, 2014
smallJagaban: SHE WILL ROT IN HELL . DORA REST IN PIECES
And I hope you will appreciate it when someone tells your parents to Rot in Hell and rest in pieces May God have mercy on your soul. At Op, you really need to be quarantined in YabaLeft.
Re: Warning From Dora Akuyile Before She Died by Keky(m): 4:10pm On Aug 09, 2014
priscaoge:
Indeed undecided
loool
Re: Warning From Dora Akuyile Before She Died by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 09, 2014
Sorry for being off topic,but pls take some time
to read through my thread
https://www.nairaland.com/1849684/
nairalanders-need-pls

(1) (Reply)

Another 300 Boko Haram Members Surrender / The 4 BIG Mistakes APC & Buhari Made In The 6 Weeks Election Postponement.... / 20 Richest African Countries - April 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.