Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,952 members, 7,828,347 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (1782 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 07, 2014
From a female friends:
''Please Help! I'm supposed to marry in Oct.
but another Woman is pregnant for my
Man''...

I have fixed my wedding for October but I
just found out that another lady is pregnant
for my fiancé. She's six months pregnant, due to give birth in October, same month I am getting married. To say that I am devastated is putting it mildly. I am so hurt that I've shut myself from the outside world.I am now so confused as to what to do. He has been begging me since I found out not to cancel the wedding.

The pregnant lady actually contacted me via Facebook to tell me she's having my man's baby and when I confronted him, he didn't deny it. I have been with this man for three and a half years and all my family and friends have contributed one way or another to this wedding. The invitations haven't
gone out yet, but all our people know the wedding is for October. I am so confused.

Should I cancel the wedding? My female friends are telling me not to but surprisingly, my mum wants me to. What should I do?
Re: Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by write2obi(m): 6:43pm On Aug 07, 2014
Cancel the wedding, and he will gladly marry his baby mama. Then wait for another 521 Saturdays tongue. The choice is yours.
Re: Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by GoodFaith: 6:45pm On Aug 07, 2014
Givemejoy: From a female friends:
''Please Help! I'm supposed to marry in Oct.
but another Woman is pregnant for my
Man''...

I have fixed my wedding for October but I
just found out that another lady is pregnant
for my fiancé. She's six months pregnant, due to give birth in October, same month I am getting married. To say that I am devastated is putting it mildly. I am so hurt that I've shut myself from the outside world.I am now so confused as to what to do. He has been begging me since I found out not to cancel the wedding.

The pregnant lady actually contacted me via Facebook to tell me she's having my man's baby and when I confronted him, he didn't deny it. I have been with this man for three and a half years and all my family and friends have contributed one way or another to this wedding. The invitations haven't
gone out yet, but all our people know the wedding is for October. I am so confused.

Should I cancel the wedding? My female friends are telling me not to but surprisingly, my mum wants me to. What should I do?

You need to seat down
Your fiancé has made big mistake
I hope you have GOOD FRIENDs that can help you through this hard time
Not bad friends or family that will lie and try to break u ppl up
Think why you were going to marry him
What qualities does he have?
Can he make you happy?
Your fiancé is not marrying the woman that is pregnant for him
He wants to marry you
Can you really forgive him and move on with your life and be happy
I understand how you feel
I hope with time you can forgive him
I hope he will work hard to make you happy and you can learn to trust him

2 Likes

Re: Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by GoodFaith: 6:45pm On Aug 07, 2014
write2obi: Cancel the wedding, and he will gladly marry his baby mama. Then wait for another 521 Saturdays tongue. The choice is yours.
slow down
Re: Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by write2obi(m): 6:57pm On Aug 07, 2014
GoodFaith:
slow down
The motor no get break grin

1 Like

Re: Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by GoodFaith: 6:58pm On Aug 07, 2014
write2obi:
The motor no get break grin
Ok bro
Re: Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by wewiliberty: 7:06pm On Aug 07, 2014
He did not deny it and he never told you himself! You heard from the pregnant lady friend, my dear get out while you can. call it quits when you can. Do not play with your life and its no gamble time with this guy. He has either made his choice or the pregnant woman is holding him where he cannot wriggle free. Life is worth living and true love will find you soon. I know of a lady who suddenly is close to running mad because of similar case, she battled with life and yet the man is living with the other woman! Things are happening, this one was even duly married and you are about to wed, No matter how hard it is for you now, walk away and save both your life and sanity!

4 Likes

Re: Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by GoodFaith: 7:15pm On Aug 07, 2014
wewiliberty: He did not deny it and he never told you himself! You heard from the pregnant lady friend, my dear get out while you can. call it quits when you can. Do not play with your life and its no gamble time with this guy. He has either made his choice or the pregnant woman is holding him where he cannot wriggle free. Life is worth living and true love will find you soon. I know of a lady who suddenly is close to running mad because of similar case, she battled with life and yet the man is living with the other woman! Things are happening, this one was even duly married and you are about to wed, No matter how hard it is for you now, walk away and save both your life and sanity!
You just created this user account for BS
The dude don't have to marry the pregant woman
He made his choice to marry his fiancé not the pregant woman
You talk about a case u knew off,
Tell us why the man choice the second woman over the first woman-- the case you knew?
You might not have all the information to make the Judgment you are making
People lies , friends sometime mislead ppl
The case you are talking about might have lot of other issues
Go ask questions and get the facts of the case
Re: Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 7:32pm On Aug 07, 2014
Its a tough one, point to note is he chose you over the pregnant lady, you must also note that he cheated on you and failed to inform you, he only owned up when you found out. He may be a nice person but sincerely ask yourself if you are ready for baby mama drama and being a step mum. These are questions you alone can answer.

1 Like

Re: Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by GoodFaith: 7:35pm On Aug 07, 2014
firstEVA: Its a tough one, point to note is he chose you over the pregnant lady, you must also note that he cheated on you and failed to inform you, he only owned up when you found out. He may be a nice person but sincerely ask yourself if you are ready for baby mama drama and being a step mum. These are questions you alone can answer.
Sis, men lies about sex
Not telling her might be fear of losing her
He has made a very big mistake but can he be a very good husband to her?
Re: Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 07, 2014
Such a man can kill her. Cheating on her and hiding the result (pregnancy) is very callous of him. My dear it is better to leave him now and bear the pain for a few months than to bear pains for the rest of your life.

1 Like

Re: Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by GoodFaith: 7:45pm On Aug 07, 2014
toke8: Such a man can kill her. Cheating on her and hiding the result (pregnancy) is very callous of him. My dear it is better to leave him now and bear the pain for a few months than to bear pains for the rest of your life.

So all men and women that cheat can Kill?
So 80% of people in the world can kill
Re: Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by chinnelle(f): 8:23pm On Aug 07, 2014
if I was the one,I'll cancel the wedding
why?
because this nigga was cheating on me
I won't be happy in that marriage if I go ahead
Re: Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 09, 2014
firstEVA: Its a tough one, point to note is he chose you over the pregnant lady, you must also note that he cheated on you and failed to inform you, he only owned up when you found out. He may be a nice person but sincerely ask yourself if you are ready for baby mama drama and being a step mum. These are questions you alone can answer.
can we talk on phne?
Re: Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Tymax(m): 11:33am On Aug 09, 2014
End it angry
Re: Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by GreenBobo: 11:53am On Aug 09, 2014
He cheats even before marriage... He's going to continue! If you're comfortable with this.... But wait a minute, what happened to "talking it out?" ,second chance? But on a second thought, you've been with this man for about 42 months, possible he has been "seeing" this other lady all along, and you never noticed? Ok, he's so clever that you couldn't catch him pants down! Perhaps you don't spend much time with him! Ohh, you trusted him! I see! how would you feel on your wedding day? Knowing that your man is already fathering a baby (that same month)? perhaps that same day? But,like they say, love covers all, love is blind! But marriage is not blind! Maybe he made a mistake, but he doesn't respect you! may be you 'nagged' him into this mess? but who cares? the deed has already been done! You just have to remedy it! At the end of the day, IT'S YOUR CALL,YOUR DECISION!!! Wish you God's guidance!

3 Likes

Re: Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 09, 2014
Do you still love him?

Is he the kind of man that could go an extra mile to make things work. For you both?

Does he make you happy?

Are you ready to become a good step mother?

A child ties a bond bw father and mother, will you be ever ready to overlook their relationship?

If you can say yes to Atleast 3 questions, you're good to go. Time will heal the pain
Re: Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 1:17pm On Aug 09, 2014
Leave him yes you had me right.
For you to come here seeking for advice means you are deeply hurt by his actions and you feel betrayed. He went behind you while you were still dating him to impregnate another and what made you think he won't cheat on you when you are married? If he can have unprotected sex my dear one day he will transfer a dreaded disease to you.

It will hurt, you will feel ashamed but better to walk out now while you are sane than to live your entire life in pain. You can never trust him again and you will never forget his actions so why marry him? Are you that desperate?
Re: Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by valdes00(m): 1:20pm On Aug 09, 2014
I dnt tink u nid a babalawo to tell u wen to call it QUIT, dnt waste ur tym sis... Cos I wuldnt want u 2 cum bck here to open anoda thread titled HELP pt 2
Re: Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by GoodFaith: 3:12pm On Aug 09, 2014
estyann: Do you still love him?

Is he the kind of man that could go an extra mile to make things work. For you both?

Does he make you happy?

Are you ready to become a good step mother?

A child ties a bond bw father and mother, will you be ever ready to overlook their relationship?

If you can say yes to Atleast 3 questions, you're good to go. Time will heal the pain
You addressed the very important things that she must consider
Thank U for having common sense
common sense is not common
If she break the relationship
Marry a dumb ass man that will not treat her better than the man that had child on her
You have to take time look at your relationship from A to Z
Look at what made you wanted to marry him
Look at the quality you want from a man
does he have 8 out of 10
Re: Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 09, 2014
tjkadzyanju: can we talk on phne?
do I know you?
Re: Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 7:25pm On Aug 09, 2014
firstEVA: do I know you?
it starts smwhere
Re: Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 09, 2014
tjkadzyanju: it starts smwhere
what starts somewhere undecided
Re: Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by beeevan: 8:53pm On Aug 09, 2014
Get out while you still can, if you think that the preggy lady will leave him for you after marriage, then you are not serious.
Re: Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 09, 2014
firstEVA: do I know you?
intimacy

(1) (Reply)

Girls Your Response To Send Me Your Nude / Which Of These 3 Things Is More Important To You? / Photo: End Time Woman Drinks Beer In Front Of Wedding Guests.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.