Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,794 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

You Should Respect And Appreciate Your Woman More - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Should Respect And Appreciate Your Woman More (1757 Views)

6 Things That Make A Woman More Beautiful Than Makeup Ever Could / Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! / 8 Reasons You HATE 'the Other Woman' More Than Your Cheating Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Should Respect And Appreciate Your Woman More by T3Amo(f): 12:22pm On Mar 01, 2015
You should Respect and Appreciate your woman more coz she's doing you a big favour

Re: You Should Respect And Appreciate Your Woman More by Enegod(m): 12:28pm On Mar 01, 2015
men will always respect & appreciate GOOD women
Re: You Should Respect And Appreciate Your Woman More by purplesummer(f): 12:29pm On Mar 01, 2015
Preach brother!
Re: You Should Respect And Appreciate Your Woman More by temitemi1(m): 12:35pm On Mar 01, 2015
Respect to my woman cheesy grin grin
Re: You Should Respect And Appreciate Your Woman More by naijaboiy: 12:35pm On Mar 01, 2015
Bullshit!

We should be compatible and not doing ourselves any favour of some sort.

undecided

1 Like

Re: You Should Respect And Appreciate Your Woman More by Nobody: 12:37pm On Mar 01, 2015
It's very clear that an _idiot with the brain capacity of a culex mosquito wrote this _shit!
Re: You Should Respect And Appreciate Your Woman More by Tallesty1(m): 12:38pm On Mar 01, 2015
Mtchewwwwwwwww.
Re: You Should Respect And Appreciate Your Woman More by Wuuworld(m): 12:48pm On Mar 01, 2015
Na Eve put me in this condition now...and u are here saying about Woman,love and cherish.....u no well
Re: You Should Respect And Appreciate Your Woman More by iamodenigbo1(m): 12:50pm On Mar 01, 2015
Enegod:
men will always respect & appreciate GOOD women
EOD
Re: You Should Respect And Appreciate Your Woman More by Nobody: 12:54pm On Mar 01, 2015
A woman should never settled. She should choose wisely, and a lot of women choose to be disrespected by what they allow.

A man who wouldn't respect or cherish me fu...ck it am out of there. I aint desperate for no man. We all need each other so nobody is doing anyone a favour.

Any man that don't work together with me as a team, am out of there..........I refuse to just settle.
Re: You Should Respect And Appreciate Your Woman More by Davidovinci(m): 12:59pm On Mar 01, 2015
And if I don't what will happen??..... abegy!
Re: You Should Respect And Appreciate Your Woman More by ronald4lif(m): 1:01pm On Mar 01, 2015
You go fear vexing from guys na grin
Re: You Should Respect And Appreciate Your Woman More by YoshiMaster: 1:07pm On Mar 01, 2015
rokiatu:
A woman should never settled. She should choose wisely, and a lot of women choose to be disrespected by what they allow.

A man who wouldn't respect or cherish me fu...ck it am out of there. I aint desperate for no man. We all need each other so nobody is doing anyone a favour.

Any man that don't work together with me as a team, am out of there..........I refuse to just settle.

Just keep that derriere healthy and I will respect you forever angry
Re: You Should Respect And Appreciate Your Woman More by iceberylin(m): 1:13pm On Mar 01, 2015
They sit at home

We hustle hard
Pay bills
Cope with their annoying character
Provide fornthem and the kids
Fight and protect them
Die for them.....

Dont you think we deserve better undecided
Re: You Should Respect And Appreciate Your Woman More by cutieberie1(f): 1:18pm On Mar 01, 2015
exactly..but marriage z 4 both of dem and no1 z benefitin more dan d oda .
Re: You Should Respect And Appreciate Your Woman More by lilmax(m): 1:22pm On Mar 01, 2015
Respect women who deserve it wink
Re: You Should Respect And Appreciate Your Woman More by V0lv0(f): 1:33pm On Mar 01, 2015
iceberylin:
They sit at home

We hustle hard
Pay bills
Cope with their annoying character
Provide fornthem and the kids
Fight and protect them
Die for them.....

Dont you think we deserve better undecided
Maybe the women you deal with are like that but not all women. Some of us have a job and pay our own bills
Re: You Should Respect And Appreciate Your Woman More by Nobody: 3:33pm On Mar 01, 2015
With that pics up there,u guys still talk trash about ladies..
u gat to respect & appreciate them..

(1) (Reply)

The Deification Of The Egotheism Of The Apotheosis Is Finally Piqued. / Who Will You Give The Seat? / When She Says 'NO' To A Relationship N YES To Comin To Ur House(advice My Frnd)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.