Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,557 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

My Girlfriend Lied To Me Dat She Is Pregnant, Do I Forgive Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Lied To Me Dat She Is Pregnant, Do I Forgive Her? (7176 Views)

Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? / If This Hot Girl Would Cheat On You And You Would Still Forgive Her …guranteed / How Can I Forgive Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Lied To Me Dat She Is Pregnant, Do I Forgive Her? by Viciyke(m): 7:13pm On Oct 17, 2008
Hello house

A friend of mine told me what his girl did to him and i decided to find out how many girls can go to dat extreme.
He said dat his girl told him she missed her period n later came back and told him dat she is pregnant. Unknown to him, she was only testing him to see if he will ditch her because of the pregnancy. The guy now told her dat he was going to let her decide whatever she wishes to do wit d pregnancy, dat if she decides to have d baby, he is wit her, if she also decides to keep the pregnancy, he is also wit her. A few days later, she calls him and informs him dat she has decided to have d baby. To cut a long story short, she visited him several days later and found her guy wit a girl she has been suspecting dat her guy is dating around 8pm in d nite. Although according to my friend, he says he has nothing to do wit d girl in question. His gf broke off d relationship saying dat he has already started sleeping wit d other girl even while she is pregnant wit his baby. My friend loves his girl so much so he made sure dat he made up wit her. She now told him dat she has decided to terminate d pregnancy dat she doesn't believe my guy loves her and my guy in order to please her gave her N10,000.00 for abortion. She later confessed to wat she did and my friend has been very angry wit her even refusing to call or receive her calls. He claims dat what she did made him feel so inferior and emotionally unstable. But she claims dat she did it to test his love for her and dat he has proved it d way he handled d whole situation.

What is ur position? Do u think his girl is right? Do u think my friend is right to be angry dat his girl went to extremes to test his love? and above all, do u think my friends girlfriend deserves to be forgiven? Please i need honest answers.
Re: My Girlfriend Lied To Me Dat She Is Pregnant, Do I Forgive Her? by GucciBabe(f): 7:20pm On Oct 17, 2008
i don't think he should be that upset. she told him the truth herself, not like he found out on his own. I guess it is what it is. she tested him. he has to get over it , its not that serious undecided undecided undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Lied To Me Dat She Is Pregnant, Do I Forgive Her? by Tatase(f): 7:37pm On Oct 17, 2008
this relationship is really dysfunctional. Both parties need to sort themselves out. Like i don't think it's bad that she was trying to test him, i think what's horrible is the way she did it. There are 2 things that it's never appropriate to lie about in relationships as a girl: 1.) being pregnant 2.) having an STD. This girl broke #1 and that's just not ok.

I think he has a reason to be upset. She took it too far.
Re: My Girlfriend Lied To Me Dat She Is Pregnant, Do I Forgive Her? by chika98: 7:43pm On Oct 17, 2008
She is manipulative and that's not good at all. Your friend should open his eyes well.
Re: My Girlfriend Lied To Me Dat She Is Pregnant, Do I Forgive Her? by NeoBlack(m): 7:59pm On Oct 17, 2008
Be cool All time.

Jp
Re: My Girlfriend Lied To Me Dat She Is Pregnant, Do I Forgive Her? by rubi(f): 8:05pm On Oct 17, 2008
What she did in natural. This is one of the tricks girls/women uses to dictate a mans love for her[b]. He passed with A1[/b]
Re: My Girlfriend Lied To Me Dat She Is Pregnant, Do I Forgive Her? by chika98: 8:32pm On Oct 17, 2008
rubi:

What she did in natural. This is one of the tricks girls/women uses to dictate a mans love for her[b]. He passed with A1[/b]

Please nothing about what she did IS natural! Only immature and manipulative women will go to such lengths to find out if a man loves them or not.
Re: My Girlfriend Lied To Me Dat She Is Pregnant, Do I Forgive Her? by segzicres(m): 4:27am On Oct 18, 2008
i think the babe's just bored and needed something to spice up her boring life.
Re: My Girlfriend Lied To Me Dat She Is Pregnant, Do I Forgive Her? by Hardar4lag(m): 10:59am On Oct 18, 2008
wat do u wanna do to her urself
4 me maybe u shuld kill her abi because she lied to u (lol)
Re: My Girlfriend Lied To Me Dat She Is Pregnant, Do I Forgive Her? by switosman(m): 3:37pm On Oct 18, 2008
PROVE FIRE,
A wise guy should not break his head over such, reasons being,
1. he showed that he is the responsible type.
2. the babe showed that she is pranky.

no sweat,he should carry on with the affair but he need to update his dairy/ notes on the babe for future use.
but if his ego is wounded by such prank and he feels she is not worth the stress then do what u want,,
no fire,
Re: My Girlfriend Lied To Me Dat She Is Pregnant, Do I Forgive Her? by rubi(f): 3:30pm On Oct 20, 2008
chika98:

Please nothing about what she did IS natural! Only immature and manipulative women will go to such lengths to find out if a man loves them or not.

It has got nothing to do with being manipulative or immature everyone has her own personal way of proving a mans love for her this is one of the ways she chose take it or leave it the girl is wise and the guys passed the test case close
Re: My Girlfriend Lied To Me Dat She Is Pregnant, Do I Forgive Her? by chika98: 5:06pm On Oct 20, 2008
rubi:

It has got nothing to do with being manipulative or immature everyone has her own personal way of proving a mans love for her this is one of the ways she chose take it or leave it the girl is wise and the guys passed the test case close

To each their own. I know i won't go through such lengths to find out if he loves me or not. There are other important things in life to worry about.
Re: My Girlfriend Lied To Me Dat She Is Pregnant, Do I Forgive Her? by Akinagirl(f): 11:06pm On Oct 20, 2008
Hmm, I think that was a tad bit extreme. She didnt have to go that far, she could have done case senarios, asked him questions about what he would do, instead of lying, that seemed like too much work.
Re: My Girlfriend Lied To Me Dat She Is Pregnant, Do I Forgive Her? by estrella(f): 2:35pm On Oct 21, 2008
she must have had a justifiable reason to test him, ahe isnt manipulateve, she's just smart,
Re: My Girlfriend Lied To Me Dat She Is Pregnant, Do I Forgive Her? by Akinagirl(f): 5:52pm On Oct 21, 2008
But it just seems like a lot of work, don't you think?
Re: My Girlfriend Lied To Me Dat She Is Pregnant, Do I Forgive Her? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 21, 2008
chika98:

Too true. What gives you the right to 'test' anyone on his loyalty? No one is 'good' or 'bad'. It is simply a matter of limiting your exposure to the things that will make you do the wrong thing. Would she like if the guy sent Will Smith to come and toast her only to find out he was 'testing' her? Of course she would've greed b4 e talk whassup!!
Re: My Girlfriend Lied To Me Dat She Is Pregnant, Do I Forgive Her? by Godcan87: 11:00pm On Oct 22, 2008
I think d girl has gotten 2 her xtremes,my reason for sayin dis is dat 4 her 2 be testing his luv 4 her,then was she supposed 2 have collected any money 4rm him?and also dere are so thousand and one ways 4 one 2 test 4 his or her patner's luv.Well it depends on d guy if he truely d girl cos dat's where LOVE speaks above all odds.Then he'd rather forgiven her cos if i was i would forgiven her cos my babygirl is so dear 2 me.
PEACE grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Lied To Me Dat She Is Pregnant, Do I Forgive Her? by A40(m): 11:37pm On Oct 22, 2008
You would be suprised when she has a baby by another man and lie to you that its yours i would advice you dump her at break-neck speed
Re: My Girlfriend Lied To Me Dat She Is Pregnant, Do I Forgive Her? by Sauron1: 11:39pm On Oct 22, 2008
Forgive her ASAP.
She prolly thunk it was the first of April. . . . . .
We all make mistakes, so forgive n forget.
Re: My Girlfriend Lied To Me Dat She Is Pregnant, Do I Forgive Her? by dayokanu(m): 3:03am On Oct 23, 2008
You friend was shooting off target all the while
Re: My Girlfriend Lied To Me Dat She Is Pregnant, Do I Forgive Her? by JessicaJoy: 8:34am On Oct 23, 2008
You should forgive and move forward.
Re: My Girlfriend Lied To Me Dat She Is Pregnant, Do I Forgive Her? by ashe2(f): 9:11am On Oct 23, 2008
Guy i feel u it hurts but one major Characteristic of love is dat it bears all tins and endures all tins and does not kip record of evil done 1 Corinthians 13;4 to the end. the question u should ask yourself id do u love dis gal?
Re: My Girlfriend Lied To Me Dat She Is Pregnant, Do I Forgive Her? by Infoseye(m): 9:15am On Oct 23, 2008
@poster one thing is for sure now the girl knows he truly loves her well I dont blame the guy sha I think she should give the guy a break and later call him when he has cooled down,
Re: My Girlfriend Lied To Me Dat She Is Pregnant, Do I Forgive Her? by webman(m): 12:44pm On Oct 23, 2008
She  did a bad  test  anyway, The  law of  time  will settle  anything between them

(1) (Reply)

Naija Couple's Wedding Picture Sends Internet Into Meltdown / Ebira Girls And Hausa Girls - What Its Really Like To Date Them - Binoosmart / Guys Rate This Beauty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.