Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,393 members, 7,819,407 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Association Of Professional Clowns (APC) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Association Of Professional Clowns (APC) (724 Views)

Orji Uzo-Kalu Becomes President Of World Ship Owners Association (WSA) / This Is One Of The Clowns Working For The Presidential Media Team / Hillary Clinton At War With Yar'adua And His Clowns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Association Of Professional Clowns (APC) by felifeli: 8:13pm On Aug 07, 2014
I have since given APC up as a serious political party and I always laugh when they call themselves progressives. These people are a collection of the most backward elements in the country. They are just a bunch of political hoodwinkers who will soon find they are deceiving nobody but themselves. I will go straight to the point- no long epistle. The result of the elections in Ondo and Ekiti should have taught them a useful lesson on political campaigns ,but like old f00ls they keep doing the same thing the same way and hoping to get a different result. Alas they will lose Osun again which will be a predictable disaster.Compared to PDP it is clearly visible that APC are like mere artisans like carpenters and fridge repairers pitting skills against professionals in the business. They believe in noisemaking and violence. While APC as usual is spending its money organising large rallies to entertain the entire state and the entire world, PDP is silently spending their money where it matters - secretly purchasing alliances. It is sad but Aregbesola will lose and I predict at the end of the entire elections in 2015 , the only SW state that APC will be left with will be Lagos, and I am being generous. My sorrow for Aregbesola though is that he is soon to be battling for his freedom , because we the people of Osun state will examine all the books, as well as his accounts and of his cohorts. We hope that he has not been using state money to run his funny rallies, else he will spend the rest of his life in prison, I swear.

3 Likes

Re: Association Of Professional Clowns (APC) by Sibrah: 8:32pm On Aug 07, 2014
Papa-Decieving-Pikin should be more concerned about containing Ebola outbreak. If the Ebola outbreak is continually handled with the Papa-Deceiving-Pikin attitude, then I pity the K***** Clique cos it will mean Nigerians who are seeing signs of a end to the leadership failure in a matter of few weeks coming out to vent their feeling on the 'Papas' who have been 'Decieving Pikin' they are supposed to protect.
Keep clowning online . . .

2 Likes

Re: Association Of Professional Clowns (APC) by felifeli: 8:40pm On Aug 07, 2014
Sibrah: Papa-Decieving-Pikin should be more concerned about containing Ebola outbreak. If the Ebola outbreak is continually handled with the Papa-Deceiving-Pikin attitude, then I pity the K***** Clique cos it will mean Nigerians who are seeing signs of a end to the leadership failure in a matter of few weeks coming out to vent their feeling on the 'Papas' who have been 'Decieving Pikin' they are supposed to protect.
Keep clowning online . . .

Ok a ya yin lenu

1 Like

Re: Association Of Professional Clowns (APC) by jamace(m): 11:45pm On Aug 07, 2014
grin grin
Re: Association Of Professional Clowns (APC) by whitecat007: 11:51pm On Aug 07, 2014
I see ibo bastard products of ewure and obuko!
Re: Association Of Professional Clowns (APC) by felifeli: 8:08am On Aug 08, 2014
whitecat007: I see ibo bastard products of ewure and obuko!

Well done. Continue to see ibo everywhere. Soon they will take you away to Yaba-Left. Pele

1 Like

Re: Association Of Professional Clowns (APC) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 08, 2014
You are a good son of Osun state.

Long live Osun state.

GEJ till 2019...
Re: Association Of Professional Clowns (APC) by Curlieweed: 1:35pm On Aug 08, 2014
felifeli:

Well done. Continue to see ibo everywhere. Soon they will take you away to Yaba-Left. Pele

Looks like schizophrenia (in addition to compulsive lying) is a key qualification for being a supporter of APC.
Re: Association Of Professional Clowns (APC) by whitecat007: 7:26am On Aug 19, 2014
Haba when there are still ibos working around I'm not ibo so I don't belong there. Remember Yaba left was specifically built to house ibos, since you people run mad at a certain age.
felifeli:

Re: Association Of Professional Clowns (APC) by felifeli: 8:40am On Aug 19, 2014
whitecat007: Haba when there are still ibos working around I'm not ibo so I don't belong there. Remember Yaba left was specifically built to house ibos, since you people run mad at a certain age.
You are a pathetic case . Continue to see Ibo everywhere grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Lessons From ‘osun Decides’ 2014 / Goodluck Jonathan Live In Akwa Ibom State Right Now On AIT / What Ribadu's Return To The PDP Thought Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.