Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,764 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Our Experience At Nigerian High Commission London - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Our Experience At Nigerian High Commission London (14477 Views)

My Horrible Experience At Murtala Mohammed Airport::::::(see pictures):::::::::: / Funny Experience At The Us Embassy Lagos / Nigeria High Commission, London: Matters Arising (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Experience At Nigerian High Commission London by Cotton(m): 2:32pm On Aug 09, 2014
OP, had you known your wife could have traveled back here on her expired passport. They would have allowed her entry but she wouldn't be able to travel out with it. Then once here simply renew it the Nigerian way which would cost less than 20k and take approximately 24hrs.
Re: Our Experience At Nigerian High Commission London by CaptainPhilip(m): 4:40pm On Aug 09, 2014
Cotton: OP, had you known your wife could have traveled back here on her expired passport. They would have allowed her entry but she wouldn't be able to travel out with it. Then once here simply renew it the Nigerian way which would cost less than 20k and take approximately 24hrs.

Really? Never knew that bro
Re: Our Experience At Nigerian High Commission London by legacyint: 7:29pm On Aug 09, 2014
Niaja i de hail o,honestly speaking,the federal govt has to put an end to this menace,nigerian foreign missions has to be repositioned.

1 Like

Re: Our Experience At Nigerian High Commission London by 1nforonke: 10:15am On Aug 12, 2014
@ Onoja. I agree...But in the end after making an effort to make a complaint. would they follow-up. At the end of the day you wonder, why bother?
Re: Our Experience At Nigerian High Commission London by trav(m): 9:03pm On Sep 13, 2014
It's very enlightening reading all your experiences at the Nigerian High Commission UK but I am faced with a some what challenging issue. My wife and I recently had our baby in the USA. Her US passport was just recently issued after some delays and we have less than a week to spend in the US before leaving so processing a Nigerian visa or passport in the US is not working for US. We however plan to spend a few days in the UK before returning to Nigeria so I am thinking I should just process the visa at the Nigerian High Commission in London. The problem is I don't know the procedure and I am not getting much information from the High Commissions website and they are also not picking calls.

I will appreciate any advise or information on how to go about processing a Nigerian visa for our daughter at the Nigerian High Commission in the UK.

Thanks all

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Experience On Night Travelling, New Dimension To Robbery Due To Cashless Society / British Embassy: Account Information Survey / Things To Do If You Lose Access To Your Money While Travelling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.