Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,673 members, 7,823,899 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

My Girlfriend Ended Up In The Hospital Because Of.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Ended Up In The Hospital Because Of.... (1523 Views)

What I Did To A Lady At The Hospital!! / He Ended Up Liking My Friend / How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Ended Up In The Hospital Because Of.... by Andyblaze: 11:42pm On Aug 07, 2014
'tell me u luv me' is what my girl wants me 2 say
after each phone call.
D truth is dat i use 2 say dat 2 her but i find it very
hard 2 tell her dat now. She called me one nite @
xtracool n after our conversation,she wanted me 2
say 'i luv u' which i didn't, b'cos i find it very hard.
She finally hanged d phone n what i heard in d
following morning was that she is in d hospital.i
finally went 2 see her and she told me she fainted
b'cos i failed 2 tell her 'i luv u' i would have said
dat,but i don't luv her again d way i use 2 n i'm
afraid of telling her dat so she won't kill herself. pls
help me,im confused. Peace out.
angry angry

#BITG

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Ended Up In The Hospital Because Of.... by slimzypink(f): 11:44pm On Aug 07, 2014
what is stupidity?? 20 Marks
Re: My Girlfriend Ended Up In The Hospital Because Of.... by slex(m): 11:50pm On Aug 07, 2014
Stupidity is andyblaze and andyblaze is stupidity

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Ended Up In The Hospital Because Of.... by erikontus(m): 11:55pm On Aug 07, 2014
Stupidity is when a guy girlfrnd faintd becos de guy fail 2 tell her he luvs ha during mid night mtn extracool calls and de guy comes 2 Nairaland 2 tell us dat he does not luv de gal again and he is confuse...
Re: My Girlfriend Ended Up In The Hospital Because Of.... by Nobody: 12:04am On Aug 08, 2014
grin angry angry
Re: My Girlfriend Ended Up In The Hospital Because Of.... by stormybucci(m): 1:03am On Aug 08, 2014
slimzypink: what is stupidity?? 20 Marks
haba!!! diaris God ooo
Re: My Girlfriend Ended Up In The Hospital Because Of.... by stinggy(m): 1:57am On Aug 08, 2014
slex: Stupidity is andyblaze and andyblaze is stupidity

I give you 25/20! how could you be so brilliant?
Infact I'm awarding you with double promotion

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Ended Up In The Hospital Because Of.... by Andyblaze: 7:39am On Aug 08, 2014
No advice yet
Re: My Girlfriend Ended Up In The Hospital Because Of.... by stinggy(m): 10:05am On Aug 08, 2014
Andyblaze: No advice yet

buy a sachet of dangote salt and dissolve in 50ml of water, then drink.. that's the only advice you need
Re: My Girlfriend Ended Up In The Hospital Because Of.... by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 08, 2014
...stories dat touch d heart...
Re: My Girlfriend Ended Up In The Hospital Because Of.... by Ivanspring(f): 10:24am On Aug 08, 2014
I don't know what to say...
Re: My Girlfriend Ended Up In The Hospital Because Of.... by Nobody: 11:04am On Aug 08, 2014

Andyblaze and Yungwizzy
Re: My Girlfriend Ended Up In The Hospital Because Of.... by Andyblaze: 1:12pm On Aug 08, 2014
#BITG
Re: My Girlfriend Ended Up In The Hospital Because Of.... by Agybabe(f): 1:52pm On Aug 08, 2014
Tell her jor...with time she'll heal.

I blame you for not telling her before now.

BTW, why do you stop loving her?
Re: My Girlfriend Ended Up In The Hospital Because Of.... by Andyblaze: 2:28pm On Aug 08, 2014
Agybabe: Tell her jor...with time she'll heal.

I blame you for not telling her before now.

BTW, why do you stop loving her?
Becuz she was banned from nairaland
Re: My Girlfriend Ended Up In The Hospital Because Of.... by chemmerfrank(m): 2:32pm On Aug 08, 2014
shawty u spoke ma mind..spot on..lets make it 50marks
Re: My Girlfriend Ended Up In The Hospital Because Of.... by chemmerfrank(m): 2:33pm On Aug 08, 2014
Andyblaze:
Becuz she was banned from nairaland
i hope ur joking
Re: My Girlfriend Ended Up In The Hospital Because Of.... by ebesica: 3:24pm On Aug 08, 2014
That's obsession,what of if you finally break up wit her? She is bound to commit suicide be dat nah
Re: My Girlfriend Ended Up In The Hospital Because Of.... by rawpadgin(m): 4:37pm On Aug 08, 2014
this guy normal so
Re: My Girlfriend Ended Up In The Hospital Because Of.... by PheezyLee(m): 5:26pm On Aug 08, 2014
dz guy needs 2goan get a lyf... m fed up of all dz cock&bull stories..haba!
Re: My Girlfriend Ended Up In The Hospital Because Of.... by imagold: 5:29pm On Aug 08, 2014
Very funny
Re: My Girlfriend Ended Up In The Hospital Because Of.... by Sheila221(f): 5:47pm On Aug 08, 2014
opibycar:

Andyblaze and Yungwizzy

And spacegoat

(1) (Reply)

Is She A Bad Kisser / Girly Things That Men Do But Won’t Admit Doing / Can Girls Live Without Attention?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.