Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,895 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

Lagos Gubernatorial Elections 2015: The Position Of Ndigbo Alaba Businessmen - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Gubernatorial Elections 2015: The Position Of Ndigbo Alaba Businessmen (1749 Views)

We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze / Kogi Gubernatorial Elections – Live Updates #KogiDecides / Lagos Gubernatorial Elections Collation Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Gubernatorial Elections 2015: The Position Of Ndigbo Alaba Businessmen by odinma1: 1:44pm On Aug 08, 2014
On behalf of all Igbo Businessmen and the few women amongst us, after an informal meeting in my shop yesterday, we unequivocally and unreservedly pledge our Allegiance to the APC Party for both the Governorship and Presidential Elections in 2015.

We have witnessed the ridiculing of Igbos in Nigeria under the administration of the Ebola Jonathan since he came to power. He has not promoted our interests in any way whatsoever. No infrastructural investments or job creation policies have been enacted in the SE, which is why most of the able bodied men and women in Alaigbo troop into Yolobar land everyday.

We believe that the APC can change our diminishing fortunes in Nigeria and improve our lot. We are appealing to all Ndigbo to join hands with all our APC brothers to move the country forward.

Thank you.

Signed

Odinma1

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Gubernatorial Elections 2015: The Position Of Ndigbo Alaba Businessmen by Nobody: 1:47pm On Aug 08, 2014
Ebola @ work.....Well dressed.

BTW am well polished in salt!

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Gubernatorial Elections 2015: The Position Of Ndigbo Alaba Businessmen by collynzov5: 2:25pm On Aug 08, 2014
OrlandoOwoh don't worry, God will make you Igbo in your next world.
You forgot your usual Anambra slogan.

9 Likes

Re: Lagos Gubernatorial Elections 2015: The Position Of Ndigbo Alaba Businessmen by shizzle11(m): 2:43pm On Aug 08, 2014
fvcking bar.stard! coward Yoruba fool claiming igbo in his continuous display of stewpidity and madness. Deluded faggit!

May thunder strike you dead this moment.

accursed bar.stard

7 Likes

Re: Lagos Gubernatorial Elections 2015: The Position Of Ndigbo Alaba Businessmen by Switpal(m): 2:50pm On Aug 08, 2014
Coward with a fake identity.

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Gubernatorial Elections 2015: The Position Of Ndigbo Alaba Businessmen by Curlieweed: 3:07pm On Aug 08, 2014
odinma1: On behalf of all Igbo Businessmen and the few women amongst us, after an informal meeting in my shop yesterday, we unequivocally and unreservedly pledge our Allegiance to the APC Party for both the Governorship and Presidential Elections in 2015.

We have witnessed the ridiculing of Igbos in Nigeria under the administration of the Ebola Jonathan since he came to power. He has not promoted our interests in any way whatsoever. No infrastructural investments or job creation policies have been enacted in the SE, which is why most of the able bodied men and women in Alaigbo troop into Yolobar land everyday.

We believe that the APC can change our diminishing fortunes in Nigeria and improve our lot. We are appealing to all Ndigbo to join hands with all our APC brothers to move the country forward.

Thank you.

Signed

Odinma1

So when APC wins, you will close your shop in Alaba, say goodbye to all your hard earned Lagos customers and start afresh in Anambara? Is that what you learnt in supporter of APC Business Strategy (JBS 103)?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Gubernatorial Elections 2015: The Position Of Ndigbo Alaba Businessmen by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:27pm On Aug 08, 2014
collynzov5: OrlandoOwoh don't worry, God will make you Igbo in your next world.
You forgot your usual Anambra slogan.
Re: Lagos Gubernatorial Elections 2015: The Position Of Ndigbo Alaba Businessmen by Calculia: 3:50pm On Aug 08, 2014
odinma1: On behalf of all Igbo Businessmen and the few women amongst us, after an informal meeting in my shop yesterday, we unequivocally and unreservedly pledge our Allegiance to the APC Party for both the Governorship and Presidential Elections in 2015.
Thank you.
Signed
Odinma1

U ARE A FOOL AND GETA JOB. OFEMA.NU GOAT!

8 Likes

Re: Lagos Gubernatorial Elections 2015: The Position Of Ndigbo Alaba Businessmen by odinma1: 4:10pm On Aug 08, 2014
Calculia:
U ARE A FOOL AND GETA JOB. OFEMA.NU GOAT!
Curlieweed:

Switpal:
Coward with a fake identity.

So when APC wins, you will close your shop in Alaba, say goodbye to all your hard earned Lagos customers and start afresh in Anambara? Is that what you learnt in supporter of APC Business Strategy (JBS 103)?

My Igbo people and their lack of decorum and anger problems. Why the hate for your fellow Igbo man? Just because we dont share the same political orientation does not mean you should gang up like little sissies.

APC for 2015 whether you all like it or not. Ke Kwanu? cheesy

By the way.....

Anambra Adigo Mma cool cool cool

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Gubernatorial Elections 2015: The Position Of Ndigbo Alaba Businessmen by LoveDecay(m): 4:24pm On Aug 08, 2014
Why yabbing the OP. Alaba guys are businessmen , and they know APC will get Lagos again as usual .

Why support Lagos PDP. Abi u want make dem receive one kind policy.

Businesses last for generations ...political positions do not.

They will donate to APC and Then PDP just for insurance . Kind like dangote otedola or dantata saying something stupid about PDP. Not a smart move.

All u IBO hawking goods at ajah, Berra shut up when men are talking

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Gubernatorial Elections 2015: The Position Of Ndigbo Alaba Businessmen by meforyou1(m): 4:26pm On Aug 08, 2014

Thank you.

Signed

Odinma1
this itshekiri yorubaman, never mention igbos in your threads again.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Gubernatorial Elections 2015: The Position Of Ndigbo Alaba Businessmen by odinma1: 4:28pm On Aug 08, 2014
meforyou1: this itshekiri yorubaman, never mention igbos in your threads again.

Please stop this nonsense young man.

I am more Igbo than you can ever be. My Igboness is unquestionable, I am sure your father knows me.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Gubernatorial Elections 2015: The Position Of Ndigbo Alaba Businessmen by Switpal(m): 5:19pm On Aug 08, 2014
odinma1:

My Igbo people and their lack of decorum and anger problems. Why the hate for your fellow Igbo man? Just because we dont share the same political orientation does not mean you should gang up like little sissies.

By the way.....

Ogbu oge ka ibu, onye ofe mmanu.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Gubernatorial Elections 2015: The Position Of Ndigbo Alaba Businessmen by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 08, 2014

Thank you.

Signed

Odinma1
amen, vultures will consume your d1ck while you are alive if you stop being igbo. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Gubernatorial Elections 2015: The Position Of Ndigbo Alaba Businessmen by Dreal1247: 5:41pm On Aug 08, 2014

Thank you.

Signed

Odinma1
Your shop no @ Alaba pls.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Gubernatorial Elections 2015: The Position Of Ndigbo Alaba Businessmen by Dreal1247: 5:42pm On Aug 08, 2014

Thank you.

Signed

Odinma1
Re: Lagos Gubernatorial Elections 2015: The Position Of Ndigbo Alaba Businessmen by odinma1: 6:07pm On Aug 08, 2014
LoveDecay: Why yabbing the OP. Alaba guys are businessmen , and they know APC will get Lagos again as usual .

Why support Lagos PDP. Abi u want make dem receive one kind policy.

Businesses last for generations ...political positions do not.

They will donate to APC and Then PDP just for insurance . Kind like dangote otedola or dantata saying something stupid about PDP. Not a smart move.

All u IBO hawking goods at ajah, Berra shut up when men are talking

Thank you. A poster that has his thinking cap on.

We the Igbo business men know where our bread is buttered. The hungry ones on NL can continue making noise and cursing their own family members. The truth is APC will win no matter how much you all cry on NL cheesy

Anambra Adigo mma cool cool

1 Like

Re: Lagos Gubernatorial Elections 2015: The Position Of Ndigbo Alaba Businessmen by odinma1: 6:11pm On Aug 08, 2014
Dreal1247: .
Your shop no @ Alaba pls.

For what purpose exactly? Are you a robber?

Anambra Adigo Mma cool

customized13: amen, vultures will consume your d1ck while you are alive if you stop being igbo. cheesy cheesy

Say something new Nnana, you are becoming boring. Upgrade biko.

Switpal: Ogbu oge ka ibu, onye ofe mmanu.

Child of Anger, flee from me. Your family say thank you for the curses you have rained upon them. Amen

Anambra Adigo Mma cheesy cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Lagos Gubernatorial Elections 2015: The Position Of Ndigbo Alaba Businessmen by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 08, 2014
Mod do the needful to the thread, this is falsehood and gross impersonation.
Re: Lagos Gubernatorial Elections 2015: The Position Of Ndigbo Alaba Businessmen by Dreal1247: 6:26pm On Aug 08, 2014
[quote author=odinma1]

For what purpose exactly? Are you a robber?.
Do u have money that one should rob? You claim a meeting was held in your shop. I want to know the size of shop that is capable of containing all the Igbos or even their escos in the market. Ps show the picture
Re: Lagos Gubernatorial Elections 2015: The Position Of Ndigbo Alaba Businessmen by iconize(m): 6:52pm On Aug 08, 2014
Orlando owoh, you forgot to add your "Anambra adigo mma" slogan. grin grin
Re: Lagos Gubernatorial Elections 2015: The Position Of Ndigbo Alaba Businessmen by Nobody: 7:47pm On Aug 08, 2014
odinma1:

By the way.....

typical Yoruba. no igbo person say ke kwanu. sorry to burst Ur bubble. u be complete dirty onye ofe. Alaba business man indeed. the closest u can get to being business man is. begging from emeka..

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Gubernatorial Elections 2015: The Position Of Ndigbo Alaba Businessmen by Ayekotoo(m): 7:56pm On Aug 08, 2014
shizzle11: fvcking bar.stard! coward Yoruba fool claiming igbo in his continuous display of stewpidity and madness. Deluded faggit!

accursed bar.stard

Why the curses and invectives? Haba!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Gubernatorial Elections 2015: The Position Of Ndigbo Alaba Businessmen by shiffynaani(m): 7:57pm On Aug 08, 2014
shizzle11: fvcking bar.stard! coward Yoruba fool claiming igbo in his continuous display of stewpidity and madness. Deluded faggit!

accursed bar.stard

y can't u continue with ya curse? I thought you were born with it.Old nitwit!
Re: Lagos Gubernatorial Elections 2015: The Position Of Ndigbo Alaba Businessmen by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:37pm On Aug 08, 2014
Ndigbo need more honest people like Odinma1.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Gubernatorial Elections 2015: The Position Of Ndigbo Alaba Businessmen by odinma1: 8:53pm On Aug 08, 2014
patmaine:
typical Yoruba. no igbo person say ke kwanu. sorry to burst Ur bubble. u be complete dirty onye ofe. Alaba business man indeed. the closest u can get to being business man is. begging from emeka..

Another one of my deranged Igbo men.

I know the effects of the civil war is still affecting your thinking faculties.

Bia Chinedu, I hope you and your generations overcome the mental trauma of defeat and ignominy. I wish you well and hope you relocate from Alaigbo to end your suffering.

Onye Nzuzu...

OrlandoOwoh: Ndigbo need more honest people like Odinma1.

Thank you my Yolabar brother, like I have always said, I will continue to say the truth whether my Igbo people like it or not.

Re: Lagos Gubernatorial Elections 2015: The Position Of Ndigbo Alaba Businessmen by anago90: 9:08pm On Aug 08, 2014

accursed bar.stard

ranting of a mad man, force fed his own placenta after the never do wells curse the earth with his birth.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Ban From Google Is The Perfect Example Of Life When You Make It. / Lost Senatorial Bid: Chime Wars With Kitchen Cabinet / I Won’t Have Office For First Lady - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.