Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,508 members, 7,823,190 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Share Ur Salt Bathing Experience Here(+funny pictures) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Share Ur Salt Bathing Experience Here(+funny pictures) (1135 Views)

Houseboy Injures Spinal Cord Peeping At Madam Bathing / Bathing With Sponges & Without Sponges. / Re-bathing With Salt To Prevent Ebola Virus. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Ur Salt Bathing Experience Here(+funny pictures) by GRAMMATOLOGY(m): 8:53pm On Aug 08, 2014
How and when did you woke up this morningmine was terribly terrible,after a stressful reading night(4 my mind,serious student)on my way to the dream world,my phone rang,its dad!!!(When did this nigga start making night calls??)The voice goes like this"listen carefully and don't think of asking questions,b4 6am,boil water,mix it with salt and bath without soup,drip dry your skin"b4 d call ended,I'v had 32missed call(grammatology o,32missed calls??this 1 na pure lie)all saying the same thing but with different procedures,as my heart was pounding with fear(am too busy to die this early naa)to touch my own very skin is not even safe,since its by contact,as am going through all this,guess whatno naaa!haba!why will you be guessing such a thing?ok since you don't know,as I was thinking,a heavy knock banged on my door,for God's sake!!!its only 4:30am(as if fear allowed me to check time)I opened the door(with matrix moves)with michael jackson as mentor,I back-slided to avoided contact,oh!its our lodge hausa security man,kabiru(2seconds b4 then,I thought ebola now visits door to door)breaking the news to me again,but this time,in a hilarious manner,he said to me,happy BOLA day,I asked him what it was,he said he heard its a day everybody baths with hot water and salt or die,I laughed through my anus and farts through my mouth(that's biologically wrong naa)as I stepped out side,everybody was awake and all locked in my neighbours room,watching NTA with expectation,as the news caster said something about Nnamdi Azikiwe...(Everybody shouted Jesus!!!including me,with thought it has entered our school,as she added AIRPORT,we all came back to life,everybody left with fear,come see as everybody in our lodge were clothed with salt and some forming broken hand so as not to shake people when they go for lectures,others wore over all to lectures#black out#haba!!!phcn has seized the light,will continue when they restore it,drop yours...pishures below

2 Likes

Re: Share Ur Salt Bathing Experience Here(+funny pictures) by bbello28(m): 8:57pm On Aug 08, 2014
.... Som ppl even came 2 borrow salt when dey exhausted dias... grin na 3pm ah bathe wen d prank has already be exposed grin welldone to fellow 9jirians who bathe wit salt nd hot water... D lord wil renew Ur strength..remember u re playin wit high bp grin
Re: Share Ur Salt Bathing Experience Here(+funny pictures) by GRAMMATOLOGY(m): 9:24pm On Aug 08, 2014
More pishures

Re: Share Ur Salt Bathing Experience Here(+funny pictures) by Feranmicharles(m): 9:33pm On Aug 08, 2014
Lol hahahahhahahaha cheesy grin
Re: Share Ur Salt Bathing Experience Here(+funny pictures) by ppink(f): 9:47pm On Aug 08, 2014
This ebola stuff don tire me sef... You need to see how we drag the small salt weh we get 4 house. On my way out, i meet some funny kids one was like: my granny called from the village she said we should bath with 3spoon full of salt and 1 spoon of kerosine. I was like WTF
Re: Share Ur Salt Bathing Experience Here(+funny pictures) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 08, 2014
I dint fall 4 dat shi.t# as d calls were coming in my replies were "OK, av heard, tnx 4 d info". Nigerians are too gullible. I cnt believe a university graduate can fall 4 dat prank. Well itz nt their fault shar, ebola has no cure, even if u tell a naija nigga to drink acid to prevent d disease he will surly do. #who wan die#
Re: Share Ur Salt Bathing Experience Here(+funny pictures) by GRAMMATOLOGY(m): 1:29am On Aug 09, 2014
Urhoboman,na your type de drink pastors urine in da name of faith,talk more of wen it cumz to ebola#am watching wif ma black and white plasma television
Re: Share Ur Salt Bathing Experience Here(+funny pictures) by overhypedsteve(m): 2:27am On Aug 09, 2014
To prevent us from escaping the salt water thing na so somebody climb up turn salt for our water tank. Now wey the thing dun over we dun flush the tank out put new one

Re: Share Ur Salt Bathing Experience Here(+funny pictures) by GRAMMATOLOGY(m): 2:55am On Aug 09, 2014
D koko now b say,if de cum bring out d real preventive measures,people no go believe am,#once beaten,twice cry#lwmkd
Re: Share Ur Salt Bathing Experience Here(+funny pictures) by Sageez(m): 5:57am On Aug 09, 2014
i didnt fall fr dat prank o, my ex frst called me @ emmmmm i tink 4a.m, i laughted @ her, e no to teh, mumcy call al d way from rivers state, i cum form big boy + fear wey de catch me, fst fst na it i nta nairaland to see if seun, our nairaland god don bath too, i supris to see al dos nl ajebo chicks d preach de sam tin. I jst laugh hug my pillow, slep again, e no teh my gf cal me, na it i shut fr her, wait a mo! Hope u dnt wanna tel me abut dis ebola-salt bathin shit?!!! Na it she respect herself hang up. Dis ebola tin don tire me sef
Re: Share Ur Salt Bathing Experience Here(+funny pictures) by Nobody: 5:59am On Aug 09, 2014
Lol

Re: Share Ur Salt Bathing Experience Here(+funny pictures) by GRAMMATOLOGY(m): 7:16am On Aug 09, 2014
Yes I did the washing something#tails in between ma legs#but is nat like I believed it,buh when you hear a voice through the other side of the phone saying"my son,I know you don't believed but do it cos your mum said you should do it"if u wia in my shoes,I don't think you might hav finished bathing#rolling on the floor#

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Hiv Successfully Eliminated. / Foods That Increase Fluid Count .. / Cure For Pimples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.