Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Flashback: Omisore's Hunting Interview, Four Days Before Bola Ige Was Murdered - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Flashback: Omisore's Hunting Interview, Four Days Before Bola Ige Was Murdered (1374 Views)

Ige Street At Iyana Ipaja Flooded After Rains / Before Bola Tinubu Is Crucified By Remi Oyeyemi / Obasanjo Before Bola Ige’s Statue * A Decade After Assassination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flashback: Omisore's Hunting Interview, Four Days Before Bola Ige Was Murdered by Jettage: 9:39pm On Aug 08, 2014
Flashback: Omisore’s Interview On Bola Ige; Published December 27, 2001 Four Days Before Ige Was Killed

Q: Will you not blame this escalating crisis on the leader of your party and Afenifere?

Omisore: No, I cannot. In the last few months, Akande has been abusing the leaders of Afenifere, so, where do we start from? He has abused and insulted the leaders. He is a nonentity. There were facts that he was at one time mad. He is “Alawoku” and there is no way he can be totally cured of the madness in him. Recently too, Bola lge came on radio here to insult me and my family. That is his last one. He was beaten yesterday, the people of Ife beat him up and he was crying like a baby as they removed his cap and his glasses. It took the intervention of SSS men and some of us, we had to beg the mob, to free him. He was disgraced out of Ife, he had to be dressed like a woman to get out of the town. That is to show that Bola Ige does not command any respect again in this state.

Q: Chief Bola Ige was beaten at Ife? Is the attack not traceable to you, and why do you think such an ugly thing happened?

Omisore: He has offended Ife people. If he insults me, he has insulted my people and they have the right to react.

Q: So they were fighting on your behalf?

Omisore: They were fighting for their own son, and they have the right. Ife has been marginalised in this government and they have the right to react. The people are not happy, they provided about 50 per cent of the votes that got Akande into power. When he came to Ife, he told them that the more they vote the more would their gains be. They were then asking him at Ife if what he had done is what they deserved to be given, it was, just a spontaneous reaction. I had to beg them because what the people wanted to do was more than that. If he is wise, he must not come to Ife again.

Q: You said there won’t be peace in the state until the wrongs are corrected….?

http://akinbami..ca/2014/08/flashback-omisores-hunting-interview.html

Re: Flashback: Omisore's Hunting Interview, Four Days Before Bola Ige Was Murdered by bbello28(m): 9:42pm On Aug 08, 2014
Never mess with d word nemesis sad d evil dat men do trails dem lyk shadow cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Flashback: Omisore's Hunting Interview, Four Days Before Bola Ige Was Murdered by itsmine: 10:18pm On Aug 08, 2014
still waiting..., trying to see d garb on karma sooner than later.

1 Like

Re: Flashback: Omisore's Hunting Interview, Four Days Before Bola Ige Was Murdered by Garrithe1st: 10:25pm On Aug 08, 2014
It is a shame that PDP wants Bola Ige's killer to rule the state of Osun...

angry

2 Likes

Re: Flashback: Omisore's Hunting Interview, Four Days Before Bola Ige Was Murdered by Nobody: 10:42pm On Aug 08, 2014
where is state of Osun?
Re: Flashback: Omisore's Hunting Interview, Four Days Before Bola Ige Was Murdered by danot1030: 1:56am On Aug 09, 2014
Just like most in PDP, omisore was a thug, he is a thug and he will always be a thug.
Re: Flashback: Omisore's Hunting Interview, Four Days Before Bola Ige Was Murdered by Baddo101(m): 3:14pm On Aug 09, 2014
I dont know what omisore has to offer the people of osun. The saying "you cant give wat u dont have" is truely applicable here. The guy "omisore" is indeed a criminal and i dont think he has anything to offer....

(1) (Reply)

Where Is The Man That Gave Obasanjo Some Punches A Few Years Back? / Akute-Alagbole Road Re-construction: My Thoughts / How Modu Sheriff Sponsored Boko Haram By Femi Falana (SAN)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.