Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Where Is The Man That Gave Obasanjo Some Punches A Few Years Back? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is The Man That Gave Obasanjo Some Punches A Few Years Back? (1373 Views)

How Abubakar Audu's Sons Serially Raped A Young Girl Years Back. / Shehu Yar'adua And Buhari At A Wedding Event Years Back (Throwback Pic) / Olusegun Obasanjo During His Traditional Wedding Years Back (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is The Man That Gave Obasanjo Some Punches A Few Years Back? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 22, 2014
We all remember that incident.

I think the man is a hero and deserves an award for doing something millions of Nigerian would love the opportunity to do.

Who won' t love to sock Thief Obasanjo with a sweet punch cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Where Is The Man That Gave Obasanjo Some Punches A Few Years Back? by idupaul: 6:36pm On Aug 22, 2014
He was illegally executed and used for rituals by OBJs goons

3 Likes

Re: Where Is The Man That Gave Obasanjo Some Punches A Few Years Back? by landinfo: 6:46pm On Aug 22, 2014
Man wey dey don kpai teytey......
Mtcheeew, the man had been looking 4 a way to die by suicide & there was OBJ-baba 2 do that job quickly & fast.....
Re: Where Is The Man That Gave Obasanjo Some Punches A Few Years Back? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Aug 23, 2014
If anybody knows the man please post his name here smiley
Re: Where Is The Man That Gave Obasanjo Some Punches A Few Years Back? by lakpalakpa: 1:07pm On Aug 23, 2014
I think he's either dead or in illegal detention.

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Man That Gave Obasanjo Some Punches A Few Years Back? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Aug 23, 2014
I think we should trend this on twitter and Facebook. That man must be found whether dead or alive.
Re: Where Is The Man That Gave Obasanjo Some Punches A Few Years Back? by redsun(m): 1:10pm On Aug 23, 2014
He should be in one of those gestapo like camps in nigeria called police cells,looking like a diseased skeleton. Unless of course he had a stupendously rich relative that could have bought him out by now.
Re: Where Is The Man That Gave Obasanjo Some Punches A Few Years Back? by egbaguy: 1:19pm On Aug 23, 2014
i swear i didnt hear of the incident
Re: Where Is The Man That Gave Obasanjo Some Punches A Few Years Back? by Latty88(f): 3:04pm On Aug 23, 2014
egbaguy: i swear i didnt hear of the incident

Same here sad
Re: Where Is The Man That Gave Obasanjo Some Punches A Few Years Back? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Aug 23, 2014
NOV 08, 2010 SAHARAREPORTERS, NEW YORK

Irate Nigerian Man Rains Punches On Obasanjo At Lagos Airport
Earlier today former Nigerian President, Olusegun Obasanjo received a dose of the widespread hatred in which ordinary Nigerians hold him, when a man forced his way into his car. The angry Nigerian believed to be in his 40s forced his way into his car, grabbed him by his "Agbada" and pummeled with vicious punches.

Earlier today former Nigerian President, Olusegun Obasanjo received a dose of the widespread hatred in which ordinary Nigerians hold him, when a man forced his way into his car. The angry Nigerian believed to be in his 40s forced his way into his car, grabbed him by his "Agbada" and pummeled with vicious punches.

The event took place near the Presidential lounge of the Murtala Mohammed Airport in Lagos. Two eyewitness sources told Saharareporters that the attack on Obasanjo took place shortly after Obasanjo entered his car at MMIA following his return from a trip.

The Sources said Mr. Obasanjo was saved by airforce personel on security duty at the airport. As the man was being pulled away, he was heard cursing Obasanjo that "God will punish for all his crimes against Nigerians."

A police source told Saharareporters that when Obj assailant was brought into the police station and asked by interrogator, "are you crazy", the man replied, " if you say I am crazy what would you say about Obasanjo."

The man then further asked the police interrogator, whether (he) the assailant was the one the looted the funds of Nigeria, rigged elections and slept with his son's wife"

Police authorities are detaining the man claiming that they are investigating his state of mental health.
Re: Where Is The Man That Gave Obasanjo Some Punches A Few Years Back? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 23, 2014
If anybody knows the man's name please post it.
Re: Where Is The Man That Gave Obasanjo Some Punches A Few Years Back? by Ahasco(m): 4:11pm On Aug 23, 2014
wish I could see the face too. Never heard of it too. Hmm so many strange stories on nairaland
Re: Where Is The Man That Gave Obasanjo Some Punches A Few Years Back? by asadike(f): 4:51pm On Aug 23, 2014
abeg o,make una help us post am 4 face bk o. Its time nigerians start askin questions
Re: Where Is The Man That Gave Obasanjo Some Punches A Few Years Back? by Orunto: 5:19pm On Aug 23, 2014
YOU DON'T DARE OBJ. IT WAS OJUKWU WHO TRIED SOME RANTING BEFORE. OBJ SHOT HIS MOUTH DEAD.
Re: Where Is The Man That Gave Obasanjo Some Punches A Few Years Back? by Damlesky(m): 5:24pm On Aug 23, 2014
Ahasco: wish I could see the face too. Never heard of it too. Hmm so many strange stories on nairaland
strange indeed....... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin
Re: Where Is The Man That Gave Obasanjo Some Punches A Few Years Back? by SMALLPENIS(f): 5:41pm On Aug 23, 2014
I JUST DEY LAFF!!! grin
Re: Where Is The Man That Gave Obasanjo Some Punches A Few Years Back? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 23, 2014
it must be Musiwa lipsrsealed grin

(1) (Reply)

I Tamed The Leopard Of Porthacort..mbu / Is This Truly Abubakar Shekau See The Picture Of The Dead Body Here. / Watch That Shows Your Death Date Invented [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.