Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,784 members, 7,810,044 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:15 PM

Lai Muhammed Abducted By Masked-men In Osun - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Muhammed Abducted By Masked-men In Osun (5450 Views)

Why I Didn’t Call GEJ After Chibok Girls Were Abducted By Boko Haram — Borno Gov / Saraki, Other kwara Senators endorse Lai Muhammed!! / Alert!!! Four Army Hilux Trucks Loaded With Armed Masked Men Sighted In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lai Muhammed Abducted By Masked-men In Osun by OtunbaJega: 2:07am On Aug 09, 2014
Reports reaching us states that the National Publicity Secretary of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Lai Mohammed has been arrested in Osogbo, Osun state. The security agents picked up Lai Mohammed, Sunday Dare and another APC chieftain in front of Osun State Governor’s Lodge. The reason for the wanton arrest hasn’t been made clear. Also, masked ‘security’ men have reportedly surrounded the Oke Okanla home of Isiaka Faramade, the Executive Secretary of Osogbo LGA while the Commissioner for Agriculture, Osun State, Festus Agunbiade, has reportedly been beaten and whisked away by men dressed in military fatigue. Further reports reveal that Laidi Pade, a PDP youth leader in Ede is currently leading soldiers to the residence of APC members to be abducted.

Read more at TODAY: http://www.today.ng/news/osundecides-masked-security-agents-arrest-apcs-lai-mohammed-others-at-governors-lodge/
Re: Lai Muhammed Abducted By Masked-men In Osun by gidjah(m): 2:24am On Aug 09, 2014
LET HIM STAY AWAY untill the election is over.he lies alot jare!i trust my party,APC to come to his rescue

17 Likes

Re: Lai Muhammed Abducted By Masked-men In Osun by Chemical2(m): 2:50am On Aug 09, 2014
ok
Re: Lai Muhammed Abducted By Masked-men In Osun by ifekemmy(f): 2:58am On Aug 09, 2014
Hmm, anoder threat so dat pple wil be scare to come out. diaris God º°˚

3 Likes

Re: Lai Muhammed Abducted By Masked-men In Osun by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 3:11am On Aug 09, 2014
Is democracy or autocracy ..........

2 Likes

Re: Lai Muhammed Abducted By Masked-men In Osun by Blaqsmith(m): 3:14am On Aug 09, 2014
I swear down...Obanikoro no dey disappoint me. wink

9 Likes

Re: Lai Muhammed Abducted By Masked-men In Osun by Gboliwe: 3:56am On Aug 09, 2014
ifekemmy: Hmm, anoder threat so dat pple wil be scare to come out. diaris God º°˚

True. They even engineered the Ebola virus into this country for such time as this. This is to scare people away from coming out to vote in Osun state.

1 Like

Re: Lai Muhammed Abducted By Masked-men In Osun by Zakkyoz: 4:01am On Aug 09, 2014
what a fresh air!

1 Like

Re: Lai Muhammed Abducted By Masked-men In Osun by expert1000: 5:08am On Aug 09, 2014
liar mohammed let him roast in anguish.he is an enemy of democracy jst lik Tinubu and d BH master Buhari.

6 Likes

Re: Lai Muhammed Abducted By Masked-men In Osun by youngdoctor(m): 5:27am On Aug 09, 2014
lie mohammed down...MRE to CME fr D's APC people..as much as I dnt like P.D.P.I still prefer them to this useless A.P.C of a thing..

9 Likes

Re: Lai Muhammed Abducted By Masked-men In Osun by mogentle(m): 5:59am On Aug 09, 2014
youngdoctor: lie mohammed down...MRE to CME fr D's APC people..as much as I dnt like P.D.P.I still prefer them to this useless A.P.C of a thing..

You are a confirmed goa.t.
So, you are happy as PDP molests the opposition. You are Pathetic.

17 Likes

Re: Lai Muhammed Abducted By Masked-men In Osun by M0GIDI: 6:08am On Aug 09, 2014
mogentle:

Bros ebola Tinubu is next, now go and die.

6 Likes

Re: Lai Muhammed Abducted By Masked-men In Osun by mogentle(m): 6:14am On Aug 09, 2014
M0GIDI:

Bros ebola Tinubu is next, now go and die.
Mr. Useless, you are here, how was your horrible night? Hope you are ready to suffer HBP today after the election.

14 Likes

Re: Lai Muhammed Abducted By Masked-men In Osun by WildChild00(m): 6:19am On Aug 09, 2014
Oh what is Lai Mohammed doing in Osun State, I feel pity for him, I think the order was frm above, I hope our boys do not manhandle him.
Re: Lai Muhammed Abducted By Masked-men In Osun by omenka(m): 6:19am On Aug 09, 2014
Nigerians could be such pathetic slobs sometimes. Here are people jubilant over the abuse of the rights of an individual by presumably State agents who are paid by all of us to uphold such rights!! Tomorrow, a state agent shoots a conductor or a fellow countryman over a little squabble and we all scream blue murder forgetting that we had tacitly endorsed such brutality previously!!

My people indeed perish for lack of wisdom!

25 Likes

Re: Lai Muhammed Abducted By Masked-men In Osun by Nobody: 6:23am On Aug 09, 2014
All hail General Goodluck Ghadaffi Jonathan. angry

Jonathan, killing democracy since 1960.

16 Likes

Re: Lai Muhammed Abducted By Masked-men In Osun by obayaya(m): 6:25am On Aug 09, 2014
I don't get it!!! Is lie Mohammed from Osun? What is he doing in Osun!!!

2 Likes

Re: Lai Muhammed Abducted By Masked-men In Osun by gerrardomendes(m): 6:26am On Aug 09, 2014
Zakkyoz: what a fresh air!

Re: Lai Muhammed Abducted By Masked-men In Osun by obayaya(m): 6:28am On Aug 09, 2014
berem: All hail General Goodluck Ghadaffi Jonathan. angry

Jonathan, killing democracy since 1960.

What has he got to do with this?

Lie Mohammed isn't supposed to be in Osun. He isn't a registered osun voter, neither is he a electoral officer or an accredited party agent!!!

If all party excos should empty themselves in osun, it'll lead to nothing but unnecessary tension.

4 Likes

Re: Lai Muhammed Abducted By Masked-men In Osun by Nobody: 6:34am On Aug 09, 2014
obayaya:

What has he got to do with this?

Lai Mohammed isn't supposed to be in Osun. He isn't a registered osun voter, neither is he a electoral officer or an accredited party agent!!!

If all party excos should empty themselves in osun, it'll lead to nothing but unnecessary tension.
what right does the military have to restrict his movement? And what is PDP afraid of?

11 Likes

Re: Lai Muhammed Abducted By Masked-men In Osun by youngdoctor(m): 6:35am On Aug 09, 2014
mogentle:

hey dude.did you just call your uncle a goat??.your lack of home training will always tell on you..because charity they say begins at home..and where in d topic was it stated that the abductors were P.D.P..and moreover if you live in the southwestern part of this nation.you will know that A.P.C is as good as nothing..except for Ondo where L.P is at least doing something..why do u think Fayose won in Ekiti..that will be an assignment for you son..
my guess is that you are 1 of the retards who thinks A.P.C has something better to offer..and next time boy before you take on a case I hope you get your facts..because a curfew was declared yesterevening.and if by that means any1 is found roaming the streets they are to be placed behind the bars.and the last time I checked.no1 is above the law..so due punishment should be given..as much as I dnt like PDP..they are still better than A.P.C take it or leave it.or ask the adults in your house for advice on that.cos you know nothing about how people are really suffering here in the southwest..

14 Likes

Re: Lai Muhammed Abducted By Masked-men In Osun by Alimtoheeb(m): 6:37am On Aug 09, 2014
U talking rubish, wat of pdp member dat are not from osun nd yet still in osun state ever since der rally, why don't we face †ђξ truth, dis pp(pdp) has nofin Τ̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ offer us Dan treating us anyow, we must resist all dis nd go out Τ̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ cast our vote, snap †ђξ ballote box, nd stay der till it get count, if pdp know dey are cappable, why don't dey allow †ђξ massive Τ̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ deside, dey diseminate rumour xterday about ebola Τ̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ scare ppl from coming out since dey know dat we didn't fear der troop beeing send here.......†ђξ constant is that THE WILL OF GOD SHALL BE DONE......A.M fellaz

3 Likes

Re: Lai Muhammed Abducted By Masked-men In Osun by Toosure70: 6:38am On Aug 09, 2014
Blaqsmith: I swear down...Obanikoro no dey disappoint me. wink
But he will surely disappoint ur future.

2 Likes

Re: Lai Muhammed Abducted By Masked-men In Osun by obayaya(m): 6:39am On Aug 09, 2014
berem: what right does the military have to restrict his movement? And what is PDP afraid of?

That's where you make a mistake!!! There was a curfew in osun yesterday!!! from 6pm!!! And the curfew affects every citizen in osun state. Or are you insinuating the lie Mohammed is above the law?

Remember he was picked up outside in the evening. My best guess is that it was after 6 pm.

I don't know what PDP are afraid of and I don't care.. But for me, this isn't about that. This is about upholding the law. Nobody is above the law.

5 Likes

Re: Lai Muhammed Abducted By Masked-men In Osun by Mekateka: 6:39am On Aug 09, 2014
This is just the best way to handle APC THUGS. Behind the bar until after election. Simple

3 Likes

Re: Lai Muhammed Abducted By Masked-men In Osun by obayaya(m): 6:43am On Aug 09, 2014
Alimtoheeb: U talking rubish, wat of pdp member dat are not from osun nd yet still in osun state ever since der rally, why don't we face †ђξ truth, dis pp(pdp) has nofin Τ̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ offer us Dan treating us anyow, we must resist all dis nd go out Τ̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ cast our vote, snap †ђξ ballote box, nd stay der till it get count, if pdp know dey are cappable, why don't dey allow †ђξ massive Τ̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ deside, dey diseminate rumour xterday about ebola Τ̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ scare ppl from coming out since dey know dat we didn't fear der troop beeing send here.......†ђξ constant is that THE WILL OF GOD SHALL BE DONE......A.M fellaz

Anybody who isn't an eligible voter and isn't rendering an essential electoral service shouldn't be found outside!!! whether PDP or APC!!! That's my stand

Osun must choose their destiny by themselves in peace without contravening any of the electoral laws.
Re: Lai Muhammed Abducted By Masked-men In Osun by Nobody: 6:44am On Aug 09, 2014
obayaya:

That's where you make a mistake!!! There was a curfew in osun yesterday!!! from 6pm!!! And the curfew affects every citizen in osun state. Or are you insinuating the lie Mohammed is above the law?

Remember he was picked up outside in the evening. My best guess is that it was after 6 pm.

I don't know what PDP are afraid of and I don't care.. But for me, this isn't about that. This is about upholding the law. Nobody is above the law.
you're not even sure why he was picked up. Simple reasoning should let you know why he was picked up by masked men.

Obayaya, I rest my case. Good morning!

cool

3 Likes

Re: Lai Muhammed Abducted By Masked-men In Osun by obayaya(m): 6:46am On Aug 09, 2014
berem: you're not even sure why he was picked up. Simple reasoning should let you know why he was picked up by masked men.

Obayaya, I rest my case. Good morning!

cool

We aren't sure!!! Yes!!! But news report says eve of election.

Good morning ma'am smiley

3 Likes

Re: Lai Muhammed Abducted By Masked-men In Osun by Blaqsmith(m): 6:48am On Aug 09, 2014
Toosure70: But he will surely disappoint ur future.
what do u mean? undecided
Re: Lai Muhammed Abducted By Masked-men In Osun by Nobody: 6:53am On Aug 09, 2014

Pics of him in the back of a police patrol van or i just don't believe this

Liar Mohammed just keeps getting worse

4 Likes

Re: Lai Muhammed Abducted By Masked-men In Osun by anago90: 6:54am On Aug 09, 2014
obayaya:

Anybody who isn't an eligible voter and isn't rendering an essential electoral service shouldn't be found outside!!! whether PDP or APC!!! That's my stand

Osun must choose their destiny by themselves in peace without contravening any of the electoral laws.

in your selective amnesia, you forget to tell us that obanikoro and PDP thugs are having a field day in osun. sometimes calling y'all Numbskull dumb is definitely a disrespect to dumbbells worldwide, and will trigger them to commit a group immortality exercise. if gej like let him arrest everyone in osun we will still not vote for a murderer.

7 Likes

Re: Lai Muhammed Abducted By Masked-men In Osun by obayaya(m): 6:58am On Aug 09, 2014
anago90:

in your selective amnesia, you forget to tell us that obanikoro and PDP thugs are having a field day in osun. sometimes calling y'all Numbskull dumb is definitely a disrespect to dumbbells worldwide, and will trigger them to commit a group immortality exercise. if gej like let him arrest everyone in osun we will still not vote for a murderer.

Obanikoro is the minister of defense!!!! He has jurisdiction in Osun!!! And that gives him a perfect deniability!!!

If you know any other PDP thugs who isn't an eligible voter but is presently loitering in osun, please report to the authorities. cool

Eggy Good morning.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FULANI HERDSMEN: Afenifere Fires Back At Kwankwaso / Reason Why Jonathan Must Rot In Prison - Proof Of His Financial Atrocities / Budget Padding: Police To Comb Appropriation Office For Vital Documents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.