Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Lai Muhammed Abducted By Masked-men In Osun - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Muhammed Abducted By Masked-men In Osun (5454 Views)

Why I Didn’t Call GEJ After Chibok Girls Were Abducted By Boko Haram — Borno Gov / Saraki, Other kwara Senators endorse Lai Muhammed!! / Alert!!! Four Army Hilux Trucks Loaded With Armed Masked Men Sighted In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lai Muhammed Abducted By Masked-men In Osun by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:27am On Aug 09, 2014
obayaya:

INEC is aware that people in the bolded categories will be in the state today. That is why there's a curfew so that people in that category will remain indoors. All the entry and exit points into osun are closed to prevent others from coming in.

The aim of this measures is to forestall any breakdown of law and order since only people involved in the elections are outdoors.
Do you know what you're saying? What sense does it make for the entry and exit points of the state to be closed? Since 6pm yesterday, people coming from Abuja or going to Abuja have been stopped.
Re: Lai Muhammed Abducted By Masked-men In Osun by JEITO: 11:29am On Aug 09, 2014
All posts by otunba jega are lies...
Re: Lai Muhammed Abducted By Masked-men In Osun by Tunjasko(m): 11:37am On Aug 09, 2014
obayaya:

I never said that. All I said was that being minister of defense gives him a perfect deniability for being in Osun!!!

Something lai Mohammed doesn't have

Dat z why our leaders would continue to take is for a ride.....d fact z dat Obanikoro Nd Lai Mohammed have no business in Osun
Re: Lai Muhammed Abducted By Masked-men In Osun by obayaya(m): 11:40am On Aug 09, 2014
I'm never gonna join issues with You no matter how hard you try. You've never been objective and I don't expect you to start today.

Keep quoting me if that makes you happy cool
Re: Lai Muhammed Abducted By Masked-men In Osun by obayaya(m): 11:42am On Aug 09, 2014
Tunjasko:

Dat z why our leaders would continue to take is for a ride.....d fact z dat Obanikoro Nd Lai Mohammed have no business in Osun

I agree
Re: Lai Muhammed Abducted By Masked-men In Osun by forgiveness: 11:50am On Aug 09, 2014
obayaya:

Lol!!! Well, I'll take that "in front" to be outside for the basis of rationalising that arrest grin

You have to understand that the governor is still the CSO of his state. And no outside security can dare invade the governor lodge. Nigeria has outgrown such (my belief though)

If the laidi story is true, then it's so unfortunate. The government security has a lot of explanation to do to prove that they weren't used as agents of intimidation.

these are the facts APC should be collating as a proof of security intimidation if there's ever a need for that

Ok, then, is it ir rationally targeted at a particular set of people, party or individuals which irrationally warrant their arrest?

Well, we know that it's not the case in Nigeria politics. River state as a case study. CSO ruling the state.

What an honest and inteligent answer, you just played neutral and has somehow clear my curiosty.
Re: Lai Muhammed Abducted By Masked-men In Osun by obayaya(m): 12:07pm On Aug 09, 2014
forgiveness:

Ok, then, is it ir rationally targeted at a particular set of people, party or individuals which irrationally warrant their arrest?

Well, we know that it's not the case in Nigeria politics. River state as a case study. CSO ruling the state.

What an honest and inteligent answer, you just played neutral and has somehow clear my curiosty.

So far, all the news reports suggest that members of APC are majorly targeted. But we can't conclude that's the case until it becomes clear why those men were arrested.

If there are reports of Non APC members involved in the "very offences" for which the APC members were arrested but weren't arrested, then it can be concluded that a particular group (APC) was targeted.

Lol!!! I was expecting you to mention Rivers state. But, All throughout the rivers state brouhaha, the police never crashed the government house or government lodge. They were limited to barricading a road leading to the government house and crashing the assembly complex which is still under lock and key.

I'm really enjoying this discourse cool
Re: Lai Muhammed Abducted By Masked-men In Osun by OrlandoOwoh(m): 12:12pm On Aug 09, 2014
obayaya: I'm never gonna join issues with You no matter how hard you try. You've never been objective and I don't expect you to start today.

Keep quoting me if that makes you happy cool
You don't have anything to say. You may keep avoiding me if that covers you ignorance of the issue being discussed.
Re: Lai Muhammed Abducted By Masked-men In Osun by obayaya(m): 12:21pm On Aug 09, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
You don't have anything to say. You may keep avoiding me if that covers you ignorance of the issue being discussed.

OrlandoOwoh:
With common sense, which between a party's chairman and the minister of defence should be seen moving nn an election day? Why is Obanikoro not in Sambisa coordinating soldiers as he is doing in Osun State?

OrlandoOwoh:
Do you know what you're saying? What sense does it make for the entry and exit points of the state to be closed? Since 6pm yesterday, people coming from Abuja or going to Abuja have been stopped.

This 2 questions you posed to me is a testimony of why I avoid taking on you most times.

Because they're so shallow. And i'm sure you know the answers but you just wanna draw me into an argument with you so that you'll start using your uncouth languages.

I'm not gonna give you that pleasure bro cool grin

I'd rather appear ignorant to a thousand you than stoop that low wink
Re: Lai Muhammed Abducted By Masked-men In Osun by OrlandoOwoh(m): 12:33pm On Aug 09, 2014
obayaya:

This 2 questions you posed to me is a testimony of why I avoid taking on you most times.

Because they're so shallow. And i'm sure you know the answers but you just wanna draw me into an argument with you so that you'll start using your uncouth languages.

I'm not gonna give you that pleasure bro cool grin

I'd rather appear ignorant to a thousand you than stoop that low wink
Stay away from me then, please. If you reply me in a harsh way, I will give you that which you are avoiding. No offence.
Re: Lai Muhammed Abducted By Masked-men In Osun by obayaya(m): 12:36pm On Aug 09, 2014
forgiveness:
I myself don't know but the word IN FRONT somehow specified where the action took place.

It's also not difficult for some to believe that the security can go to the government lodge just to arrest in Nigeria democracy(crazy demostration).

And if the story is true about laidi and Government security agent actions what could have been your comment? As a law abiding citizen.

I think you might wanna read this. It offers us the definition of "in front" of government house

The Spokesman for the All Progressives Congress (APC), Alhaji Lai Mohammed, has said his Gestapo Style arrest by hooded security agents in Osogbo on Friday night, for no reason beyond the fact that he belongs to the opposition, shows the level of illegality, lawlessness, anarchy and intolerance to which Nigeria has descended under the watch of President Goodluck Jonathan.

In a statement he issued in Osogbo on Saturday, shortly after he was released, Alhaji Mohammed said he was arrested along with Mr. Sunday Dare, the Media Aide to APC National Leader Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, and Mr. Afolabi Salisu, Deputy Chief of Staff to Gov. Ibikunle Amosun of Ogun State. ”We were being driven to the Government House when we were stopped at a military check point by men in military and DSS uniforms, all hooded and armed to the teeth with AK-47 assault rifles, pistols and other weapons. Since there was no curfew in Osun state and people were moving around freely, we felt it was a routine check.

www.vanguardngr.com/2014/08/apc-spokesman-arrested-released-narrates-ordeal-hands-security-agents/

cc berem
Re: Lai Muhammed Abducted By Masked-men In Osun by koikoi2(m): 2:33pm On Aug 09, 2014
Maybe he has Ebola, isolate him immediately in a container before he infects others.
Re: Lai Muhammed Abducted By Masked-men In Osun by brasuka: 2:41pm On Aug 09, 2014
Why and what has he done wrong? What a political calculus!
Re: Lai Muhammed Abducted By Masked-men In Osun by forgiveness: 7:57pm On Aug 09, 2014
obayaya:

I think you might wanna read this. It offers us the definition of "in front" of government house

www.vanguardngr.com/2014/08/apc-spokesman-arrested-released-narrates-ordeal-hands-security-agents/
Another source with another story. Notables; no curfew and arrested at the check point. Which one is true? Make i kuku ma sidon dey look.

cc berem
Re: Lai Muhammed Abducted By Masked-men In Osun by DaBullIT(m): 7:09am On Aug 19, 2014
obayaya:

So far, all the news reports suggest that members of APC are majorly targeted. But we can't conclude that's the case until it becomes clear why those men were arrested.

If there are reports of Non APC members involved in the "very offences" for which the APC members were arrested but weren't arrested, then it can be concluded that a particular group (APC) was targeted.

Lol!!! I was expecting you to mention Rivers state. But, All throughout the rivers state brouhaha, the police never crashed the government house or government lodge. They were limited to barricading a road leading to the government house and crashing the assembly complex which is still under lock and key.

I'm really enjoying this discourse cool

Who's we ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tunde Ayeni Who Donated 2b Naira To Jona's Reelection Recently Bought NITEL / Police Impose Movement Restriction In Abia As Polls Hold Saturday / See How Much I'm About To Buy Dollar What Did We Do To Apc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.