Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

How Do I Know She Really Loves Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Know She Really Loves Me? (1044 Views)

How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person / The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me / Real Signs A Woman Really Loves You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Know She Really Loves Me? by harffie(m): 9:17am On Aug 09, 2014
Most people out of curiosity create topics on Nairaland.....prolly me too tho.. but there's this girl i have been talking too very often lately and i really like her and don't wanna blow this whole thing with her cuz if i do.....hmm....newaiz I told her I missed her and I missed talking to her and then she replied the same.. Is this my cue??
Re: How Do I Know She Really Loves Me? by theplanmaker: 9:22am On Aug 09, 2014
haha bro, u ll neva knw until u try to ..........

1 Like

Re: How Do I Know She Really Loves Me? by johnwizey: 9:28am On Aug 09, 2014
Re: How Do I Know She Really Loves Me? by harffie(m): 9:28am On Aug 09, 2014
theplanmaker: haha bro, u ll neva knw until u try to ..........
Thanks bro...
Re: How Do I Know She Really Loves Me? by harffie(m): 9:29am On Aug 09, 2014
johnwizey: .
Re: How Do I Know She Really Loves Me? by johnwizey: 9:34am On Aug 09, 2014
harffie:

1 Like

Re: How Do I Know She Really Loves Me? by wikiman(m): 9:38am On Aug 09, 2014
she says that to at least 10 other guys.....so Ur journey is yet to begin with her
Re: How Do I Know She Really Loves Me? by rattlesnake(m): 9:38am On Aug 09, 2014
I know the girl you are talking about

1 Like

Re: How Do I Know She Really Loves Me? by dre11(m): 11:14am On Aug 09, 2014
Hin be like say i sabi who u dey talk about

U never even take a step self......... cool
Re: How Do I Know She Really Loves Me? by publicenemy(m): 11:38am On Aug 09, 2014
harffie: Most people out of curiosity create topics on Nairaland.....prolly me too tho.. but there's this girl i have been talking too very often lately and i really like her and don't wanna blow this whole thing with her cuz if i do.....hmm....newaiz I told her I missed her and I missed talking to her and then she replied the same.. Is this my cue??

She doesnt LOVE you yet,but she likes you and has a tendency to fall in love with you.you just need to show her a personality that she can fall in love with.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Know She Really Loves Me? by harffie(m): 9:36pm On Aug 09, 2014
publicenemy:

She doesnt LOVE you yet,but she likes you and has a tendency to fall in love with you.you just need to show her a personality that she can fall in love with.
Ok bro! Should I wrap the whole thing up in 2weeks before I become t☺☺ sweet for her and enter friend zone?
Re: How Do I Know She Really Loves Me? by harffie(m): 5:57pm On Aug 10, 2014
wikiman: she says that to at least 10 other guys.....so Ur journey is yet to begin with her
thought so too
Re: How Do I Know She Really Loves Me? by harffie(m): 5:59pm On Aug 10, 2014
rattlesnake: I know the girl you are talking about
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: How Do I Know She Really Loves Me? by marieolae(f): 9:31pm On Aug 10, 2014
U can say she loves you right now..but there's some feelings attached to you somewhere. Continue to build your relationship with her, nd see where it goes

1 Like

Re: How Do I Know She Really Loves Me? by harffie(m): 2:47am On Sep 18, 2014
marieolae: U can say she loves you right now..but there's some feelings attached to you somewhere. Continue to build your relationship with her, nd see where it goes
its now going good....told me she loves me t☺☺(once tho) aπϑ we been kissing every time we see......buh.....iono what she's really thinking at times aπϑ when I ask she says nothing...cn I pm you?

(1) (Reply)

Top 2 Websites To Visit To Get Her/him The Perfect Gift / Can You Date A Runz Girl? / 7 Astonishing Things That Are Important To Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.