Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Why Are Nigerian Chics So Loud? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Nigerian Chics So Loud? (7459 Views)

Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? / 5 Reasons Why Its More Dificult For Hot Chics To Settle Down With A Man. / Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Nigerian Chics So Loud? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 09, 2014
Honestly, I'm not trying to diss anyone, and this isn't a blanket statement. However, it seems all the naij chics I always meet are somewhat loud. And it's like they have all got a microphone or speakers attached to their mouths, while smiling with all their teeth out like bugs bunny.

I'm a reserved guy, and I don't really talk that much. And I'm somewhat attention-shy, hence I like doing everything privately. However, every time I bring naij chics to my house - when they're not talking loud outside, disturbing the neighbours - they're screaming inside the house. It's just a tad bit annoying, to be honest. These chics just don't know how to act.

Any reason for this madness/anomaly?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Chics So Loud? by pasqal09: 1:34pm On Aug 09, 2014
this is gonna be interesting
Re: Why Are Nigerian Chics So Loud? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Aug 09, 2014
Mayb datz probably what makes us "nigerian chics"

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Chics So Loud? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Aug 09, 2014
Harbosede02: Mayb datz what probably makes us "nigerian chics"

Interesting.

Don't you think potential suitors might find it off-putting?

And how would you feel if someone keeps telling you to keep your voice down all the time?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Chics So Loud? by jmoore(m): 1:39pm On Aug 09, 2014
You attract "loudspeakers".
Check yourself dude. grin grin

28 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Chics So Loud? by jennylove7575(f): 1:41pm On Aug 09, 2014
Op I think Na crazy women you they mingle with and it depends on the area you reside. Nigeria girls ain't loud that's is a stereotypical view. Sorry!

16 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Chics So Loud? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 09, 2014
Re: Why Are Nigerian Chics So Loud? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 09, 2014
SirShymex:

Interesting.

Don't you think potential suitors might find it off-putting?

And how would you feel if someone keeps telling you to keep your voice down all the time?

dis is eventually where am heading,u generalised remember??so if all naija chics are lousy,then those suitors sud probably go 4 non-nigerian babes dat aren't lousy.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Chics So Loud? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Aug 09, 2014
jmoore: You attract "loudspeakers".
Check yourself dude. grin grin

Nah, I go after them based on their posh appearance. However, they're frauds!! grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Chics So Loud? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Aug 09, 2014
You've obviously been mixing with a particular crowd undecided cos not all naija chics are loud.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Chics So Loud? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 09, 2014
jennylove7575: Op I think Na crazy women you they mingle with and it depends on the area you reside. Nigeria girls ain't loud that's is a stereotypical view. Sorry!

Well, I mingle with the crème de la crème of naij chics, and I live in a decent area with a lot of naij middle class families.

I dunno but it seems they all get overly excited for no reason...and I don't like noise.

When I'm at home I just wanna cotch and relax, and when I'm outside I'm a ghost.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Chics So Loud? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 09, 2014
Harbosede02: dis is eventually where am heading,u generalised remember??so if all naija chics are lousy,then those suitors sud probably go 4 non-nigerian babes dat aren't lousy.

You might be right though.

But it's better to put it out there, so as to tell them to check themselves.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Chics So Loud? by jennylove7575(f): 1:49pm On Aug 09, 2014
SirShymex:

Well, I mingle with the crème de la crème of naij chics, and I live in a decent area with a lot of naij middle class families.

I dunno but it seems they all get overly excited for no reason...and I don't like noise.

When I'm at home I just wanna cotch and relax, and when I'm outside I'm a ghost.
have u considered relocating?

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Chics So Loud? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 09, 2014
SirShymex:

You might be right though.

But it's better to put it out there, so as to tell them to check themselves.
waheva,stp don't generalise.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Chics So Loud? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 09, 2014
jennylove7575: have u considered relocating?

Relocate where? To Atlantis, or what?

My city is my life, and all I know - I can't relocate anywhere else. grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Chics So Loud? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 09, 2014
D only thing loud u will notice about me would be my moaning while u r fckin me(and dats if u r really doin it well) oda dan dat i wud either be busy cookin in d kitchen, watchin a movie or sleeping peacefully

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Chics So Loud? by jennylove7575(f): 2:04pm On Aug 09, 2014
SirShymex:

Relocate where? To Atlantis, or what?

My city is my life, and all I know - I can't relocate anywhere else. grin
to mars grin ha ha ha ha
Re: Why Are Nigerian Chics So Loud? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 09, 2014
jennylove7575: to mars grin ha ha ha ha

I just checked your profile...so you live in Cardiff, no?

Anyway, I heard Congo is building a space shuttle called, "Troposphere 5" - so I might have to book a flight on that one to Mars, who knows? grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Chics So Loud? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 09, 2014
sexyseun: D only thing loud u will notice about me would be my moaning while u r fckin me(and dats if u r really doin it well) oda dan dat i wud either be busy cookin in d kitchen, watchin a movie or sleeping peacefully

Bad girl! lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are Nigerian Chics So Loud? by pickabeau1: 2:13pm On Aug 09, 2014
Another bashing thread...

Following

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Chics So Loud? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 09, 2014
sexyseun: D only thing loud u will notice about me would be my moaning while u r fckin me(and dats if u r really doin it well) oda dan dat i wud either be busy cookin in d kitchen, watchin a movie or sleeping peacefully
u said it all.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Chics So Loud? by jennylove7575(f): 2:35pm On Aug 09, 2014
SirShymex:

I just checked your profile...so you live in Cardiff, no?

Anyway, I heard Congo is building a space shuttle called, "Troposphere 5" - so I might have to book a flight on that one to Mars, who knows? grin
ha ha ha ha ha..u funny grin grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Chics So Loud? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Aug 09, 2014
jennylove7575: ha ha ha ha ha..u funny grin grin

Is that you on ya profile and do you live in Cardiff for real? tongue
Re: Why Are Nigerian Chics So Loud? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 09, 2014
Not all Nigerian chics are loud. The classy one's are never loud. I don't hate human beings; but I hate loud people with passion.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Chics So Loud? by Dygeasy(m): 2:48pm On Aug 09, 2014
Lol! I think I understand what angle the OP is coming from but for the sake of my life, I wouldn't endorse his POV grin. His greatest undoing however is his generalization.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Chics So Loud? by xynerise: 2:48pm On Aug 09, 2014
missbronze: u said it all.
She said what all? Are you girls the same?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Chics So Loud? by tpia1: 2:51pm On Aug 09, 2014
SirShymex: Honestly, I'm not trying to diss anyone, and this isn't a blanket statement. However, it seems all the naij chics I always meet are somewhat loud. And it's like they have all got a microphone or speakers attached to their mouths, while smiling with all their teeth out like bugs bunny.

I'm a reserved guy, and I don't really talk that much. And I'm somewhat attention-shy, hence I like doing everything privately. However, every time I bring naij chics to my house - when they're not talking loud outside, disturbing the neighbours - they're screaming inside the house. It's just a tad bit annoying, to be honest. These chics just don't know how to act.

Any reason for this madness/anomaly?

Is your mum quiet?

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Chics So Loud? by unapologetic: 2:52pm On Aug 09, 2014
Nigerian girls are not loud, they only talk like a Parrot and also good at forming a fake accent. Invite 3 South African or German girls into ur house and then come back here and tell me if you still think that Naija girls are loud

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Chics So Loud? by eph12(m): 2:53pm On Aug 09, 2014
Not all
Re: Why Are Nigerian Chics So Loud? by crackhaus: 2:54pm On Aug 09, 2014
Almost everyone is loud when in their comfort zone. The problem with some chics is they think everywhere is their comfort zone as long as they with friends undecided

There are quiet or less noisy ones though, not all bad.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Chics So Loud? by pasqal09: 2:57pm On Aug 09, 2014
tpia1:

Is your mum quiet?
You just had to go there, don't u?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Chics So Loud? by crackhaus: 2:58pm On Aug 09, 2014
undecided

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Will You Allow Your Wife Sit On Your Male Friend's Laps?? / Man Charged With Assault After Doggy Style S3x Caused Woman’s Butt To Explode / Please Stop Saying It.. STOP IT!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.