Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,750 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Either You Love Me Or Leave Me Alone! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Either You Love Me Or Leave Me Alone! (6313 Views)

Pls Help!! He Said He Is Going To Leave Me If I Still Refuse Him Sex / I've Tried So Much But Ladies Wouldn't Leave Me Be....(pics) / If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave (2) (3) (4)

Re: Either You Love Me Or Leave Me Alone! by eminemkayc: 8:16pm On Oct 18, 2008
In my own world,love DOESNT exist,but is only a figment of d imagination of d 2 crew members of d ill fated ship called RELATIONship!
Re: Either You Love Me Or Leave Me Alone! by Cristalz(f): 8:20pm On Oct 18, 2008
~Sauron~:

And why do people bank on the hope factor waiting for a miracle??
Is it not because it has worked for some people in their relationships??
Patience is a virtue. . . . . .The only snag is where to draw the line between "patience" and "love blindness".

I'm yet to dispute any of the above.

All I'm saying is not everybody will find it easy to just up and leave when they realize they are not being loved in return.

@Gamine
Lol grin

But fact remains that such miracles do happen once in a long while. Not that I'm in support of the praying and hoping thing(its not usually wise), but it happens.
Re: Either You Love Me Or Leave Me Alone! by Gamine(f): 8:24pm On Oct 18, 2008
@Eminem,
Such a Sad world. sad

@Cristalz,

Its not easy to up n leave, but it saves one a life time of Heartache.

If you love something, let it go, if its yours it will come back to you

with no regret and no shame.
Re: Either You Love Me Or Leave Me Alone! by Sauron1: 8:29pm On Oct 18, 2008
Cristalz:

I'm yet to dispute any of the above.

All I'm saying is not everybody will find it easy to just up and leave when they realize they are not being loved in return.

In this world of SIN where responsible men are fading into oblivion??
Women would rather stay in a relationship than be out of one.
The devil u know is. . . . . . . .

A guy hurts a babe and she jumps out of the relationship.
What is to say the next dude she dates won't hurt her more than the previous one?
While she's jumping from pillar to post looking for a perfect match, time is ticking off.
By the time she realises there can be no perfect match, she is 40 and she starts looking for men within the range of 20-29.

Is that sensible??
Re: Either You Love Me Or Leave Me Alone! by netotse(m): 8:32pm On Oct 18, 2008
like the part where gamine said most people like the idea of being in love(or somefink funny, )
but come o gamine u and dis ur if u love somefink, let it go, wot happend to good ol'fashioned fighting for wot u love?(thats wot the y say in some films innit? grin)
Re: Either You Love Me Or Leave Me Alone! by Cristalz(f): 8:35pm On Oct 18, 2008
Gamine:

@Cristalz,

Its not easy to up n leave, but it saves one a life time of Heartache.

If you love something, let it go, if its yours it will come back to you

with no regret and no shame.

That theory is sometimes flawed sha grin

@Sauron embarassed

Dude we're saying the same thing,only I'm speaking Italian and you're speaking Portuguese.

Not everybody is willing to jump out of a relationship just like that even when they are not being loved in return.
Re: Either You Love Me Or Leave Me Alone! by Gamine(f): 8:39pm On Oct 18, 2008
It may be flawed, but isnt everything on earth?

anyways, all im saying is, u dont stifle smbody.

dont kill smone with love.

smone like me, no amount of love u show to me can make me love you

if i dont love u on my own, at best id pity u, but what good is that?

it isnt about searchin for a perfect pesin or watever

its about being Real and true to your head and your heart.
Re: Either You Love Me Or Leave Me Alone! by Sauron1: 8:41pm On Oct 18, 2008
Cristalz:

@Sauron embarassed

Dude we're saying the same thing,only I'm speaking Italian and you're speaking Portuguese.

Not everybody is willing to jump out of a relationship just like that even if they are not being loved in return.

Of course, i know we are saying the same thing.
I am just giving hints why it is sometimes understandable when a woman is persevering in a relationship.
Most times, it is the best option!!!
Re: Either You Love Me Or Leave Me Alone! by Cristalz(f): 8:46pm On Oct 18, 2008
~Sauron~:

Of course, i know we are saying the same thing.
I am just giving hints why it is sometimes understandable when a woman is persevering in a relationship.
Most times, it is the best option!!!

True dat.

Now enlighten me please. . .how about when a man is persevering in a relationship? grin Any hints why that is sometimes understandable too? Or it isn't?
Re: Either You Love Me Or Leave Me Alone! by Sauron1: 8:52pm On Oct 18, 2008
Cristalz:

True that.

Now enlighten me please. . .how about when a man is persevering in a relationship? grin Any hints why that is sometimes understandable too? Or it isn't?

Women are crazier to marry than men!!!

If u conduct a poll, many men can't be azzed about the relationship--wedding schitzo.
However, every woman wants a white wedding with her flowing wedding dress from Garki to Wuse. grin cheesy
A man can persevere but most men don't give a rat's ass.
The ratio of women willing to marry compared to the men is almost 30:1. grin
Re: Either You Love Me Or Leave Me Alone! by Cristalz(f): 9:04pm On Oct 18, 2008
~Sauron~:

Women are crazier to marry than men!!!

If u conduct a poll, many men can't be azzed about the relationship--wedding schitzo.
However, every woman wants a white wedding with her flowing wedding dress from Garki to Wuse. grin cheesy
A man can persevere but most men don't give a rat's ass.
The ratio of women willing to marry compared to the men is almost 30:1
. grin

My dress flowing from Asokoro to Maitama will do just fine.Not too long grin grin

I don't think the ratio's as low as you make it seem. It gets to that point when some men actually want more out of life than just work and parties. Especially when hez accomplished most goals. . .he begins to want someone to share it with,share his life with.

Some. Not all. But definitely not few.
Re: Either You Love Me Or Leave Me Alone! by Sauron1: 9:10pm On Oct 18, 2008
Cristalz:

My dress flowing from Asokoro to Maitama will do just fine.Not too long grin grin

I don't think the ratio's as low as you make it seem. It gets to that point when some men actually want more out of life than just work and parties. Especially when hez accomplished most goals. . .he begins to want someone to share it with,share his life with.

Some. Not all. But definitely not few.

Why do u think 90% of the women on NL can ONLY be found here?? cheesy grin
Re: Either You Love Me Or Leave Me Alone! by Cristalz(f): 9:18pm On Oct 18, 2008
~Sauron~:

Why do u think 90% of the women on NL can ONLY be found here?? cheesy grin
LMAO grin grin

Good question,but. . .

*thread derailing imminent*
Re: Either You Love Me Or Leave Me Alone! by Sauron1: 9:22pm On Oct 18, 2008
Cristalz:

LMAO grin grin

Good question,but.  .  .

*thread derailing imminent*

Not trying to derail the thread.
I am just letting you know there are many desperate spinsters out there looking forward to get hitched at any given opportunity. grin cheesy grin
A woman that persevered for years before getting her man will not JUMP OUT of the relationship because she is not feeling "loffed" wink
Re: Either You Love Me Or Leave Me Alone! by Cristalz(f): 9:35pm On Oct 18, 2008
~Sauron~:

I am just letting you know there are many desperate spinsters out there looking forward to get hitched at any given opportunity. grin cheesy grin
A woman that persevered for years before getting her man will not JUMP OUT of the relationship because she is not feeling "loffed" wink

There you have it Gamine grin

Either you love me or leave me alone is not as cut-and-dried as it sounds wink
Re: Either You Love Me Or Leave Me Alone! by JJYOU: 9:41pm On Oct 18, 2008
~Sauron~:

when looking at my lovely sisters writting, you have to consider her age and experience. always know she doesnt mean no harm
Re: Either You Love Me Or Leave Me Alone! by Cristalz(f): 10:03pm On Oct 18, 2008
@JJYOU

Oga,what does her age and experience have to do with anything? Shez entitled to her opinions. I know of 30 year-olds that sound like they've never left the comfort of their mama's sides before tongue  grin

Gamine always makes sense.
Re: Either You Love Me Or Leave Me Alone! by JJYOU: 10:09pm On Oct 18, 2008
Cristalz:

@JJYOU

Oga,what does her age and experience have to do with anything? Shez entitled to her opinions. I know of 30 year-olds that sound like they've never left the comfort of their mama's sides before tongue  grin

Gamine always makes sense.
i agree with you. she is a brilliant and very clever young lady. most people take her to task over every opinion she has unnecesarily. i am pointing out they chill because she is not as old as she comes across. hope that didnt upset you?
Re: Either You Love Me Or Leave Me Alone! by Cristalz(f): 10:13pm On Oct 18, 2008
@JJYOU

Upset me? Nah. I'm more concerned that you may have upset her yourself with your age/experience comments,albeit unintentionally. grin
Re: Either You Love Me Or Leave Me Alone! by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 18, 2008
I donot agree with this. We have people that have loved despite all these.

Those people are not in love. They're in lust.
There is no Love that can sustain any obstacle without the foundation of friendship.

If one does not know the person before falling in "love" with the person, then how does he/she stick with the person when there's no more spark b/w them.

Sex does NOT build love! Friendship does. Am I wrong?
Re: Either You Love Me Or Leave Me Alone! by Sauron1: 10:16pm On Oct 18, 2008
JJYOU:

i agree with you. she is a brilliant and very clever young lady. most people take her to task over every opinion she has unnecesarily. i am pointing out they chill because she is not as old as she comes across.  hope that didnt upset you?

Are u Gamine's PR or just her fawner?? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Either You Love Me Or Leave Me Alone! by Nobody: 10:19pm On Oct 18, 2008
By 9ja gai:
I belong to the school of thought that says
love has an expiring date.[/b]No matta how long it seem to take
but someday you just find out . . . . those things that used to drive you crazy
begins to matta less and in this case [b]only friendship can keep you both together.

That's actually the first thing I try to build before startin' a relationship.
Either you love me or leave me alone?
Funny!!! It's worth givin' a trial.That there happen to be an attraction/chemistry
isn't a guarantee that the person would end up lovin' you tho those things matta alot

Thank you brother.
In another words, love is not a decision. It comes and leaves on its own timing.
Even when one chooses not to love that person, one cannot NOT love him.
Love is like time, we do not control it.

Worth giving what a try?
You cannot convince yourself to love anyone, or hope that in time, you will love him/her.
Precious [/i]times are being wasted. Life is [i]precious, it'd be nice if we all get one.
Re: Either You Love Me Or Leave Me Alone! by JJYOU: 10:53pm On Oct 18, 2008
~Sauron~:

Are u Gamine's PR or just her fawner?? undecided undecided undecided undecided
the right honourable member of seun's land hold her court by her lovely self well. she do not need no PR. you guys pick every word of hers like she is mrs Awolowo or some old lady who should know everything. she is great for her age dont you think?
Cristalz:

@JJYOU

Upset me? Nah. I'm more concerned that you may have upset her yourself with your age/experience comments,albeit unintentionally. grin
no she is not that quick on the anger and upset button. she know i love her more than you think
Re: Either You Love Me Or Leave Me Alone! by Sauron1: 10:59pm On Oct 18, 2008
JJYOU:

the right honourable member of seun's land hold her court by her lovely self well. she do not need no PR. you guys pick every word of hers like she is mrs Awolowo or some old lady who should know everything.

I can bet u dunno 1/10th of what i know about Gamine so hold ya breath!!!
Re: Either You Love Me Or Leave Me Alone! by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 18, 2008
why are you peeps derailing the topic?

Leave the chick undecided hiss

JJYOU, are you Kitaun?
Re: Either You Love Me Or Leave Me Alone! by MissyB1(m): 11:04pm On Oct 18, 2008
Whoever you are JJYOU . . .You are beginning to irritate
me with your new job as Gamine's mouthpiece.

PS:I've got nulla against her tho.
Re: Either You Love Me Or Leave Me Alone! by plusQueen: 11:07pm On Oct 18, 2008
make una leave my brother o
Re: Either You Love Me Or Leave Me Alone! by tope2000(f): 11:07pm On Oct 18, 2008
JJOYU, Why are you licking gamine's ass? tongue cheesy
Re: Either You Love Me Or Leave Me Alone! by Nobody: 11:13pm On Oct 18, 2008
More topic derail-er. just what we need undecided
Before peeps start telling out gamine's secrets, let's
get
Back to topic ?
Re: Either You Love Me Or Leave Me Alone! by Sauron1: 11:16pm On Oct 18, 2008
tope2000:

JJOYU, Why are you licking gamine's ass? tongue cheesy

He's a sycophant!!!
Re: Either You Love Me Or Leave Me Alone! by tope2000(f): 11:17pm On Oct 18, 2008
Back to the topic

I quite agree
if you don't love me, leave me please cool
don't worry about hurting my feelings please angry just leave cool

~Sauron~:

He's a sycophant!!!

thot as much
Re: Either You Love Me Or Leave Me Alone! by Nobody: 11:20pm On Oct 18, 2008
Love out of pity is the worst.
eventually, he/she will find someone he/she truly loves.
If there's such thing

A Real King Only Bows To His Queen / This Sexy Police Officer Will Make You Want To Be Arrested / 16 Cartoons About The Controversial Nature Of Girls

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72