Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Picture From The Car Crash That Killed Obi of Issele-Uku - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Picture From The Car Crash That Killed Obi of Issele-Uku (62627 Views)

Fairly Used - 2004 Infiniti Fx35 ( 2m ) The Car Is A B E A S T. / EYE POPPING CARS; NAIRALAND AUTOSHOP. PRE-ORDER THE CAR OF YOUR DREAMS FROM USA! / Car Exporter I Will Find You The Car You Require At The Best Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture From The Car Crash That Killed Obi of Issele-Uku by bestman09(m): 2:04pm On Aug 10, 2014
omg
Re: Picture From The Car Crash That Killed Obi of Issele-Uku by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 10, 2014
Maybe it's judgement day for the politicians.
Re: Picture From The Car Crash That Killed Obi of Issele-Uku by shadowwalker201: 2:05pm On Aug 10, 2014
kai wat a pity
[img]http://www.?aff=391[/img]
Re: Picture From The Car Crash That Killed Obi of Issele-Uku by freshness2020: 2:05pm On Aug 10, 2014
Oh no.. Sleep well monarch !
Re: Picture From The Car Crash That Killed Obi of Issele-Uku by born2boink(m): 2:05pm On Aug 10, 2014
Sad! Very Sad!! Wetin Nigeria do to God, even prominent person are now paying for sin committed by others and useless boko haram haven't stop shedding innocent bloods, while innocent blood asking for price, Now Ebola no gree wan look person face.
Re: Picture From The Car Crash That Killed Obi of Issele-Uku by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 2:06pm On Aug 10, 2014
busky101: Did they car just catch fire without signs not even the smoke signal from the bonnet, abi bokoharam or isis bomb the car? Smh
guy check ur comment again pls ....
(DID THEY CAR JUST )I fear u ooo

2 Likes

Re: Picture From The Car Crash That Killed Obi of Issele-Uku by epospiky(m): 2:07pm On Aug 10, 2014
R.I.P
Re: Picture From The Car Crash That Killed Obi of Issele-Uku by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 10, 2014
ITbomb: This is the reason I don't lock myself inside the car especially on Highways,
I normally switch off the AC and wind down just a bit, it is noisy though but safe, when I'm inside town, I can afford to feel the AC.
Most of cars in good condition lock automatically once the ignition is turned on..What kind of car do you have?? grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Picture From The Car Crash That Killed Obi of Issele-Uku by Queendo(f): 2:08pm On Aug 10, 2014
Very soon ppl wil start to blame their polotical opponents or worst stil GEJ. Well may d souls of d departed rest in Peace, if they've worked for it.

1 Like

Re: Picture From The Car Crash That Killed Obi of Issele-Uku by Nobody: 2:08pm On Aug 10, 2014
R I P
Re: Picture From The Car Crash That Killed Obi of Issele-Uku by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 10, 2014
Could also be factory error. Car just went up in flames?
Re: Picture From The Car Crash That Killed Obi of Issele-Uku by bebe2(f): 2:10pm On Aug 10, 2014
Ahhhhhhhhh shocked shocked

Killed

Where is dis o
Re: Picture From The Car Crash That Killed Obi of Issele-Uku by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 10, 2014
R.I.P
Re: Picture From The Car Crash That Killed Obi of Issele-Uku by EnterPRO: 2:12pm On Aug 10, 2014
so sad
Re: Picture From The Car Crash That Killed Obi of Issele-Uku by Dreyl(m): 2:13pm On Aug 10, 2014
R.i.p to d Dead
Re: Picture From The Car Crash That Killed Obi of Issele-Uku by LaRoyalHighness(f): 2:14pm On Aug 10, 2014
Sad! RIP...
Re: Picture From The Car Crash That Killed Obi of Issele-Uku by solara: 2:14pm On Aug 10, 2014
KingAdeOluomo1: guy check ur comment again pls ....
(DID THEY CAR JUST )I fear u ooo

Its a Typo.... Go through some of your posts on here and take note of errors you've made... Mr. Teacher

5 Likes

Re: Picture From The Car Crash That Killed Obi of Issele-Uku by Nobody: 2:20pm On Aug 10, 2014
Vicjay1: Hon Sunny Ofile and one Obi of Ndi ca. Were inside the car. It was a jeep. Confirmed..
Obi of Ndi ca? I hope say no be IKA you wan write o.

So sad, RIP to him. embarassed
Re: Picture From The Car Crash That Killed Obi of Issele-Uku by idupaul: 2:20pm On Aug 10, 2014
IjogzK: Nigerians are wickedddddd. Wickedness is in our blood, we suffer due to our wickedness and that's why God is giving us leaders that are soooo bloody wicked.

There was this particular day in 2007 during the days I was still hustling and entering Danfo's. I was coming back from work that day, very tired when the bus broke down on 3rd Mainland Bridge. Petrol was leaking frm d engine which he fixed. I was still not sure about the bus so I told them that I would rather walk thru the bridge since we already covered 3/4 of the journey. Just as I guessed immediately the guy kicked the engine. Boom there was fire. You wouldn't believe that the driver got down and was begging other cars that was passing for extinguisher. .

No 1 I repeat No 1 stopped. We even joined at Begging. They avoided us like plague. To cut the long story short, the bus got burnt beyond recognition leaving it's skeletal form.

Something that could have been avoided.

I thank God that dere was no casualties. It was as if God sent me to get down. I was the one that opened the door from outside for them

Nigerians are synonmous with obscene wickedness !!!! Its a fact
Re: Picture From The Car Crash That Killed Obi of Issele-Uku by poiZon: 2:21pm On Aug 10, 2014
in mr OKOROMMADU voice Obinna LEST IN PISS.
Re: Picture From The Car Crash That Killed Obi of Issele-Uku by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 10, 2014
MzMariah: Obi of Ndi ca? I hope say no be IKA you wan write o.

So sad, RIP to him. embarassed
Hey!
Re: Picture From The Car Crash That Killed Obi of Issele-Uku by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 10, 2014
So sad. May they rest in peace. Horrible way to die
Re: Picture From The Car Crash That Killed Obi of Issele-Uku by abdulaz: 2:28pm On Aug 10, 2014
Was a time- bomb planted inside the car? undecided rest in peace though, HRH cry
Re: Picture From The Car Crash That Killed Obi of Issele-Uku by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 10, 2014
softsparkyy:
Hey!
Hello ma smiley
Re: Picture From The Car Crash That Killed Obi of Issele-Uku by madamoringo(f): 2:30pm On Aug 10, 2014
mickyarams:
Fire service?? Have you forgotten you live in a hopeless country? A country where over 200 girls have been missing for several months and yet the leaders are busy campaigning for elections, what a bunch of selfish wicked people. Until we all rise up and bring down these animals and start realising pdp and apc or whatever they call themselves these days are all the same bunch of shameless animals with no integrity and dignity, we have to carry on suffering and smiling

Your post has too much common sense and wisdom! Now, I will add the kicker: this will happen again and again and again and again until again born trillion grandson! Nigerians cannot learn. Any student who forgets the lesson of yesterday cannot learn anything because by tomorrow, it is as though yesterday never happened! He just says some ignorant cliche "God knows best" or God's will, etc or bathes with salt water, or drinks salt water and eat a basket of bitter kola, etc; with ignorance. For people who live outside Nigeria, in developed orderly countries or watch even Hollywood films, you would have noticed when some monster is killing people or a disease or some criminal or some crazy thing at night, well guess what? They are going out to look for it and stop it! What they learn from the last person that was killed will help them to prevent further deaths yet the ones that died will be properly accounted for, documented and written in their history with names, etc. He may become an hero. In Nigeria, everyone will forget this accident by tomorrow and do exactly the same thing that will lead to this accident, overspeeding, no fire hydrants along every road, no functioning emergency medical service that is guaranteed to be available in 5 minutes or less, illiteracy and non-education of people on how to operate a fire extinguisher - something that even a kid will to here! Nigeria's only solution is RIP and it continues forever and ever!

9 Likes

Re: Picture From The Car Crash That Killed Obi of Issele-Uku by Nobody: 2:31pm On Aug 10, 2014
I no see no car in d fire. op, did d car catch fire n burn completely or wat d hell happened? dere's no info, no article, nothing. u only posted a picture n expect us to fill in d blanks. RIP to d man
Re: Picture From The Car Crash That Killed Obi of Issele-Uku by cirmuell(m): 2:32pm On Aug 10, 2014
IjogzK: Nigerians are wickedddddd. Wickedness is in our blood, we suffer due to our wickedness and that's why God is giving us leaders that are soooo bloody wicked.

There was this particular day in 2007 during the days I was still hustling and entering Danfo's. I was coming back from work that day, very tired when the bus broke down on 3rd Mainland Bridge. Petrol was leaking frm d engine which he fixed. I was still not sure about the bus so I told them that I would rather walk thru the bridge since we already covered 3/4 of the journey. Just as I guessed immediately the guy kicked the engine. Boom there was fire. You wouldn't believe that the driver got down and was begging other cars that was passing for extinguisher. .

No 1 I repeat No 1 stopped. We even joined at Begging. They avoided us like plague. To cut the long story short, the bus got burnt beyond recognition leaving it's skeletal form.

I thank God that dere was no casualties. It was as if God sent me to get down. I was the one that opened the door from outside for them
i think it's trust issue, people get robbed tryna help....especially that particular spot. That one is just sad though

3 Likes

Re: Picture From The Car Crash That Killed Obi of Issele-Uku by smudge2079(m): 2:32pm On Aug 10, 2014

even the bible confirmed it... " D heart of man is desperately wicked, who can know it? "
Re: Picture From The Car Crash That Killed Obi of Issele-Uku by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 10, 2014
MzMariah: Hello ma smiley
Hope you are good,
Missing you loads.
Re: Picture From The Car Crash That Killed Obi of Issele-Uku by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 10, 2014
softsparkyy:
Hope you are good,
Missing you loads.
Me miss you pass. How are you?
Re: Picture From The Car Crash That Killed Obi of Issele-Uku by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 10, 2014
MzMariah: Me miss you pass. How are you?
Not bad,will call you later.
Re: Picture From The Car Crash That Killed Obi of Issele-Uku by sarutobie(m): 2:40pm On Aug 10, 2014

you are just realising? that is why when they wail about their leaders, I look at them and laugh...because they are just as heartless as the people they blame for their woes.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

***2019 Journey From USA To Nigeria****The 2014 Toyota RAV4 Limited / Chinese 'flying Car' Makes First Public Flight In Dubai (pictures) / How Much Is This Car Worth? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.